KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

Why does the spretist shuttle prototype look better to me? Anyways all doubts I had about the rebel helmet have disapeared for me, because it is awesome.

Why does the spretist shuttle prototype look better to me? Anyways all doubts I had about the rebel helmet have disapeared for me, because it is awesome.

Have you seen pics of the sepretist shuttle? :oh3: Same hear, the helmet looks Great! :wub:

CommanderFox

Why does the spretist shuttle prototype look better to me?

I must disagree. The preliminary pictures next to the Hoth Rebel Troopers looks horrendous! So blocky and mismatched. :sick: I need to run off and cradle my actual one in my arms and sing it a lullaby. :grin:

Back on topic, I really like the helmet/visor on the far right. I really wouldn't mind having to remove it to position it. :wub:

Edited by Inconspicuous

Be patient. :wink:

I can hardly wait! :cry_happy:

So will there be pics of the 2010 sets at Brickcon?

Sorry im just alittle confused :blush:

Thanks

CommanderFox

So will there be pics of the 2010 sets at Brickcon?

I'm confused as well... Didn't Brickcon occured last week-end ? If so, I saw a few photos from the Pirates' Imperial Flagship, Prince of Persia and Toy Story minifigs, but nothing related to Lego Star wars... Or somebody is hidding the photos ? :grin:

I'm confused as well... Didn't Brickcon occured last week-end ? If so, I saw a few photos from the Pirates' Imperial Flagship, Prince of Persia and Toy Story minifigs, but nothing related to Lego Star wars... Or somebody is hidding the photos ? :grin:

Yeah it did. TLG must have only given them a select few things to show. :hmpf_bad:

Any new pictures from Brickcon?

I was there, and I didn't see anything new Star Wars related. Then again, I wasn't there SUnday...

After looking at these sets for a while, I have come to a conclusion on them.

Freeco Speeder

A nice set that I am likely to buy, but I would of loved a CAT and a CA Rex.

Droid Tri-Fighter

A huge improvement over the last one, and I will try to buy 2 or so, depending on price. :thumbup:

ARC-170

A disappointment to me, the bombs seem to have been replaced with flick-fire missles :thumbdown: (Come on Lego, it's a Starfighter and a bomber, where are the bombs!?) and the nose is no-where near as accurate as the old one, but very good figures, and a good tail-gun that hopefully won't spin! :thumbup: I shall wait until this comes out and has been reviewed to decide on buying it, if not, I shall simply MOD my old one and buy the figures off Bricklink.

Tie Defender

Have been waiting for a long time for this, and it looks very good. :thumbup:

And that's my opinions for now, I shall wait for better pictures before judging the battle packs. :classic:

Thank you very much for the picture of the new Hoth Rebel Trooper's helmet, commdr_neyo! :classic:

The new helmet looks indeed great and much better than all helmets before. :thumbup:

The only thing which disturbs me is that we get nearly every year a new helmet which then looks really strange in addition to the older version. Investing the money and time in designing a Hoth Rebel Commander/Captain's torso would imo be much better! :sadnew:

I ask myself why TLG did not already include the new helemt in this year's Echo Base. :sceptic:

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

Because maybe the new helmet wasn't fully developed yet? And LEGO fans can be pretty rabid, especially the Star Wars ones! That would be my guess.

Eagerly awaiting January...

Because maybe the new helmet wasn't fully developed yet? And LEGO fans can be pretty rabid, especially the Star Wars ones! That would be my guess.

Or maybe by the time it got developed and ready, it was too late to put into production with the rest of the set, which would mean it could still be in January's Battle Pack.

EDIT: Fixed a spelling error.

Edited by booger540

Or maybe by the time it got developed and ready, it was to late to put into production with the rest of the set, which would mean it could still be in January's Battle Pack.

I think your right there booger540 :thumbup:

Im really sure now that it'll be in the battle pack :grin:

CommanderFox

Or maybe by the time it got developed and ready, it was too late to put into production with the rest of the set, which would mean it could still be in January's Battle Pack.

EDIT: Fixed a spelling error.

Either way, It is still a bit annoying for those of us who want all troops in a single uniform :sceptic:

I already have about 3 different hoth rebels.... (From 4500, 7666, and 7749)

I may end up putting all of them in a box and using new BP rebels for uniformity :hmpf_bad: Lukily the snowies seem to be staying the same :classic:

I still really hope they fix up that imperial guy.... I'd really like him to be a imperial worker like from 6211, but that doesn't look like a possibility, so at least something that looks more.... right

At this stage, I'm thinking i'll get 5-10 of each BP and the Landspeeder :classic:

Okay here's another really good example of a minifigure scaled AT-AT This . It would'nt have to be that large or even that detailed but it's still possible.

Now back on topic I think the new rebel helmets are an extreme improvement on the old ones especially since these new ones make the new goggles not look so oversized.

Okay here's another really good example of a minifigure scaled AT-AT This . It would'nt have to be that large or even that detailed but it's still possible.

Now back on topic I think the new rebel helmets are an extreme improvement on the old ones especially since these new ones make the new goggles not look so oversized.

Nice link Forresto :wub::cry_happy:

I think Lego should copy that AT-AT :thumbup::wub:

Yes agreed, the new helmet does make the goggles look smaller which is very nice! I like it how you have the choice of putting the goggles up, or down, the other helmets don't have that feature, do they?

Thanks

CommanderFox

The AT-AT is only a rumor so far.

We do hope that the rumor will prove to be true and we'll have an AT-AT in 2010.

But nothing's certain at this point.

Check the first post rumors and confirmed sets.