KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

I'm sure I'll get yelled at but I have to ask, is the "Quest for R2" a LEGO cartoon short?
Check out my Quest for R2 D2 thread for the video.

Ahem. :wink:

(The answer is yes.)

I'm behind on the Clone Wars Cartoon so I haven't been watching it?

Is that a question? :look: Well, if you're behind, then yes, I'd say you haven't been watching it. :laugh:

I think someone confirmed they are clone wars, sorry I forgot to whoever it was. :tongue:

Actually, rockinhurt confirmed that they weren't clone wars. :wink:

Hey guys, it's rockinkurt, the one who told you guys of the minifigs for the slave 1.

I now can tell you that palpatine's shuttle, ARC, GG's starfighter, clone turbo tank, and maybe :wink: plo's startfighter are all Episode 3.

Ahem. :wink:

(The answer is yes.)

Is that a question? :look: Well, if you're behind, then yes, I'd say you haven't been watching it. :laugh:

I got a little happy with the question marks :cry_happy: .

Thanks

I love that little speeder two! It actually looks like one of those old rebel green tank thingies that only carried four people at the Battle of hoth. It's only seen for a half a second though. And no one can argue with me about the Battle Of Hoth any longer, it's my specialty! :tongue:
Too, not two.

And the 'speeder' is a little too small to be that particular transport.

Does this mean that there are no longer any instructions of 2009/10 (future sets) on the official site?

Actually, rockinhurt confirmed that they weren't clone wars. :wink:

Wait... isn't Ep. III clone wars? Seeing as there are clones in EP. III? :tongue: Or are you talking about Slave I?

I dunno. The promos looks out of place. I mean, they could make it but it seems so quickly made up that maybe someone at Lego was just fooling around with some PS.

That walker is way to small. Good army building promos if you can find big quantities, though.

Does anyone know the scoop on the Tantive IV 10198 release date change? s@h now lists it at 10/23. I was stoked to go to the lego store on friday and get this and fire brigade! rats!

-John

Does anyone know the scoop on the Tantive IV 10198 release date change? s@h now lists it at 10/23. I was stoked to go to the lego store on friday and get this and fire brigade! rats!

-John

Wrong topic.

Click here

I wonder how long till some actual proof of the sets get leaked.

Is it just me or those UK promo sets, does it look like a 10 year old used a felt tip pen and drew the lego logo.

And the link under each picture is dead.

Apparently TLG took down the instructions from their cache - therefore the links are dead.

Ok was just letting you know.

And I appreciate it :classic:

I'll see what I can do about those instructions :wink:

Your welcome mate, that would be great if you could find them, I'm sure other members would be interested, i would like to see the baby walker.

When be geared to this year's SW set prices I'd suppose that the prices for the until now known sets for next year will be:

8083 Rebel Trooper Battle Pack - 15-20 Euros

8084 Snowtrooper Battle Pack - 15-20 Euros

8085 Freeco Speeder - 27 Euros

8086 Droid Tri-Fighter - 27-50 Euros

8087 Tie Defender - 37 Euros

8088 ARC-170 Starfighter - 70 Euros

8092 Star Wars Luke's Landspeeder - 27-50 Euros

8089 Wampa Attack - 27 Euros

8093 Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter - 37 Euros

8095 General Grievous' Starfighter - 27 Euros

8096 Palpatine's Shuttle - 70 Euros

8097 Slave I - 70-100 Euros

8098 Clone Turbo Tank - 100-140 Euros

What do you think?

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

Your welcome mate, that would be great if you could find them, I'm sure other members would be interested, i would like to see the baby walker.

Here you are.

Right click and save are your friends :wink:

You didn't happen to save the instructions for the Tantive IV, too?

Nope.

I wish I did though. :cry_sad:

They even took Tantive IV off? They probably knew they were being acessed and got them off. Tantive IV is comming out in a few day for us Americans. Just more proof that Lego is trying to keep everything a secret now.

Okay guys, I'd like to throw in a thought considering the Slave I discussion:

I'm not the kind of guy who reads everything about Star wars, so I don't know nothing about EU or CW. But I read on wookiepedia that Boba Fett wears his fathers armour during the Clone Wars. So it could be that we get Boba's Slave I but that he looks like Jango... are you still following me? There 's also a Mandalorian featuring the new Clone Wars trailer. He kinda looks like Jango but with the cool Mandalorian logo on his helmet... Could this be Boba Fett Clone wars style??

Maybe some 'real' Star Wars professors can shine their light on this issue...

DR

Considering Lego isn't really making anything in the expanded universe, this would only work if Boba Fett showed up in the Clones Wars show with Slave I.

-Omi