Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

Prince of Persia Theme Month Game: Day 1

How can you tell the difference between a Nizam and an innocent civilian?

Personally, I'm going to keep my eye out for pot-stirrers. The Nizam will want to make us attack ourselves. I don't plan to fall for their tricks. If you're going to point fingers, you should have a good reason :sadnew:

Personally, I'm going to keep my eye out for pot-stirrers. The Nizam will want to make us attack ourselves. I don't plan to fall for their tricks. If you're going to point fingers, you should have a good reason :sadnew:

I agree, don`t accuse people of being Nizam without a good reason.

I agree, don`t accuse people of being Nizam without a good reason.

Just sit back, relax, and wait for the Nizam to slip up. Then we strike.

. If you're going to point fingers, you should have a good reason :sadnew:

Ah, but my dear ostrich-riding sponge, we do have good reason to point fingers. Jimbutcher... He might as well be saying

Don't use your night actions! That way, I can kill you all without the trouble of someone blocking me!

I wish that there was a vote in this thing... I know it doesn't count for anything, but

Vote/Jimbutcher

You've done this before. :grin:

Yes, oh Grand Vizier, during my many travels to faraway lands to sell my sausages I've learned many things, including that potatoes can be fatal (so of course there are no potatoes in my sausages) and that the kicking of pigeons is a cruel habit that one should avoid. (pigeons, however, can be found in my sausages). Also one should be careful with letters one finds detailing people's character, but items of clothing will with certainty indicate whether they are bad or not.

Ah, but my dear ostrich-riding sponge, we do have good reason to point fingers. Jimbutcher... He might as well be saying

I wish that there was a vote in this thing... I know it doesn't count for anything, but

Vote/Jimbutcher

I was more referring to the other casual accusations thrown around, not Jim's

Maybe Jim is Nizam, he's certainly the nail that sticks out.

Anyway, I have doubts JimBee will see the light of tomorrows sunrise. Mr. Butcher, eat and drink and enjoy your last night in Persia. I'll cross my fingers that you are Nizam.

Hmm. Yes, def, the nail that sticks out usually gets hammered, correct? Enjoy your last day of life, Jimbee.

Just sit back, relax, and wait for the Nizam to slip up. Then we strike.

Now to that I disagree. It is highly unlikely that the Nizam will slip up and if so how could they? No tonight a lot of people will die, the Nizam will not have to be careful in killing and will strike down any loyal citizan. Whereas we will not know the differance between Nizam and loyal so there is a high chance more loyal will be killed.

We must use the day to get what information we can so that tonight we are not taking a stab in the dark.

The blood will flow tonight, with all these concerned citizens looking to kill Nizam, I pitty him as he will nt be able to hide from me. "The Assasin"

And that's the tricky part. No civilians know who the scum are. The nizam are well aware of each other while we the innocent civilians are clueless. Make sense?

I agree with badboytje88 here, by the hairs of my camel your words sound fishy. We honest civilians have no way of knowing that the Nizam are aware of each other... so either you Alan Wake just assumed that they do, or you're one of them. Would you care to explain?

One more thing... I would think that most Nizam would be eager to come forward first and pretend their innocence before anyone suspects them... So are we to think that those who haven't spoken yet are possibly innocent? Just a thought.

One more thing... I would think that most Nizam would be eager to come forward first and pretend their innocence before anyone suspects them... So are we to think that those who haven't spoken yet are possibly innocent? Just a thought.

Ah but that could be turned around. Say the Nizam try to go un-noticed by not talking? Out of a crowd of 52 it is surely very easy to blend in, some have not yet said a word.

I agree with badboytje88 here, by the hairs of my camel your words sound fishy. We honest civilians have no way of knowing that the Nizam are aware of each other... so either you Alan Wake just assumed that they do, or you're one of them. Would you care to explain?

I believe he is basing this off of previous experience in these games of life.

I kind of thought there was only one Nizam, I guess I didn't pay very close attention.

Ah but that could be turned around. Say the Nizam try to go un-noticed by not talking? Out of a crowd of 52 it is surely very easy to blend in, some have not yet said a word.

True, but some of our fellow citizens are still slumbering after yesterday's long day of work, and haven't all had a chance to defend their innocence in public. So alas we can't just assume that those keeping silent are all Nizam, and slit their filthy throats during their sleep! :devil:

Jeez, we have a lot of casual accusations flying around already! I suspect things will only get more heated from here. I do agree that brickme's comments are suspicious, and of course, the nail that is JimBee will get hammered.

Night will be interesting.

I kind of thought there was only one Nizam, I guess I didn't pay very close attention.

A small number is at least two and maybe more. It can be any number. Imagine that the one Nizam is taken out the first night -> game over?

I have not seen any Nizam in my vineyard so far and at the moment I do not know who to suspect besides JimButcher of course who has become very quiet since his first post in this thread. :look:

True, but some of our fellow citizens are still slumbering after yesterday's long day of work, and haven't all had a chance to defend their innocence in public. So alas we can't just assume that those keeping silent are all Nizam, and slit their filthy throats during their sleep! :devil:

Yes we should wait for them too wake up before casting judement. Though I think that a good general plan of attack for tonight wouuld be to get rid of anyone who refuses to wake up, they are either Nizam-kind Nizam or dead weight (for they would not help us defeat the Nizam). I'm curious what people think of this?

Good idea? Bad idea? I merely do not want to walk into tonight with my eyes closed.

Sorry for not saying too much. Excuse me while I use my Dagger of Time to go back in time and read everyone's posts hear what everyone said.

I personally think the Nizams are disguised as camels. I've strangled 47 so far, so I'm sure to find one soon.

You know, I just realized about half of us are going to die in the night, what with the Nizams running about with knives....and morons running around with knives....and angry people running around with knives....and hopefully a few smart people stabbing Nizams with knives.

Hmm...one takes a brief nap, and the chaos of random accusing flies about so soon. I suspect ill and bloody times for us innocent, ordinary folk to arrive most quickly. :sadnew: We can only hope that through this madness and paranoia, our random strikes at the suspected Nizam will bear some fruit. Judging from Grand Vizier Shadir's apt description of our adversaries, it seems they favor the tactic of annoying their victims more than anything. If only this trait didn't give us so many possible choices already... :hmpf::grin:

*Sandine dances alluringly to the set*

I have arrived! See me dance!

*dancity dancity dancity*

I have to say I suspect each and every one of you for being a filthy Nizam, and will not stop dancing until last of the sleazebags are dead. Even if I am killed, I shall dance in your dreams and make you fear going to sleep!

Die Nizaaaaaam!!!

*Sandine dances away*

I have to say I suspect each and every one of you for being a filthy Nizam, and will not stop dancing until last of the sleazebags are dead. Even if I am killed, I shall dance in your dreams and make you fear going to sleep!

Your dancing is so awful that we will fear seeing it in our sleep? How do you make a living at this?

Hallo, Reppaz, vendor, at your service. Oh my, Nizam? I'll murder that horrid dancer over there tonight. :devil::tongue:

Your dancing is so awful that we will fear seeing it in our sleep? How do you make a living at this?

Well, my cats also dance, and they're so cutesy-wootesy that no one can resist giving them money. :wub:

I'll murder that horrid dancer over there tonight. :devil::tongue:

Aha, so you must be a Nizam yourself! Die!!!

Because that always works.