cusaeng

Lego Universe beta testers

I'm a beta tester. Haven't really got much chance of playing often, due to time zones. I only go on Sundays (Australian time) and very rarely Fridays and Mondays.

I didn't get a code but will someone tell me if the game is any good?

awesomebrick

Personally, I find the game quite boring. I will not be playing this game as I am developing my own LEGO Style MMORPG. I will say this though, at the moment, If you are looking for LEGO Universe to be a team game, youll be dissapointed. Nothing requires help from others to proceed in the game. Hop this doesnt break the Dec. of Sec. too much.

I want in for the beta testing and have a high end computer with the time to play it.....but i havnt been selected :(

Personally, I find the game quite boring. I will not be playing this game as I am developing my own LEGO Style MMORPG. I will say this though, at the moment, If you are looking for LEGO Universe to be a team game, youll be dissapointed. Nothing requires help from others to proceed in the game. Hop this doesnt break the Dec. of Sec. too much.

I couldn't agree more.

~MC

I ju got the code, but it won't let me download it: I go to the link, but the icon won't come up.

I got a key but can´t play it lossy play times!

Well I will just have to wait :hmpf_bad:

Minxter

I just got the code, but it won't let me download it: I go to the link, but the icon won't come up.

Could someone please help?

Have you put your code on to your Id?

If you have maybe It´s that your computer/firewall is blocking it.

Sorry but I can´t help you more.

P.s All worked fine for me.

Minxter

I don't want any details that would break NDA, but would an adult who likes complex builds find this fun? are complex user builds even possible? It would be nice if the sky was the limit.

My biggest fear is that you can't re-purpose pieces. (For example, I'm making a steampunk airship, and for the dirigible balloons, I used some upside down airliner noses and bodies butted back to back.)

Edited by Randal

I don't want any details that would break NDA, but would an adult who likes complex builds find this fun? are complex user builds even possible? It would be nice if the sky was the limit.

My biggest fear is that you can't re-purpose pieces. (For example, I'm making a steampunk airship, and for the dirigible balloons, I used some upside down airliner noses and bodies butted back to back.)

They have a large number of bricks from what Iv'e seen. :sweet:

Unfortunately joining the game and biulding a custom model right away is unrealistic

Every brick cost money and has to obtained from different brick vendors in different worlds.

I beieve that u can rotate and position pieces the way u want,

I know that they have pre-made models of statues that have complicated stuctures so I don't see why not.

But i think that the biulding in the game once u get

to the property is going to be fun for Adult members as well as the younger players! :classic:

this is the link I based most of my post off of.

If this is violating the NDA in any way I apologize,

and would u please remove this post if that is the case.

If this is violating the NDA in any way I apologize,

and would u please remove this post if that is the case.

To my understanding they are not violating the NDA since it's official IGN-videos. And just to say it, the four part videos you link to are the best damned introductions to LU I've ever seen. Personally I've been struggling with the alpha and beta, and found the game experience very un-intuitive and difficult to understand with Malestroms, Imaginaion, thinking hats and god knows what. After watching these videos everything falls into place and you start appreciating the whole game concept and all the thinkng the game developers put into it. Like the behaviour editor. It's going to be very interesting to see if this game becomes a hit or not. But LEGO sure needs to make it easier to understand the game concept. Just my 2 cents.

I still haven't been able to play it on my comp, whenever I solve one preoblem, another comes up :hmpf_bad: .

There are plenty of bricks, although obtaining large quantities of the same kind are difficult unless you buy them.

Personally, I feel that the building mode needs to be helped. It's a pain, and is more difficult to work with than LDD. (Hopefully this is general enough not to violate any rules, yet still answers your question)

And I've been running the minifigs under the names Accipiter and Corvus.

I was wondering who the other euro brick Bata testers are?.

Why not let others know if you are one of the lucky ones to get a code and if so what is your ID.

Perhaps Euro brick members can meet up in the Lego Universe during the testing windows and share out thoughts.

Cusaeng

I'm in beta. Though I just started playing a week ago because I finally got a new computer that's super fast :tongue: . Anyway, my LU name is Krone.

Oh, and if anyone sees me in Universe, send a message saying your from EB so I know.

Edited by greenskull139

I am...

The only problem is...

Capacity of my laptop's graphic card isn't high enough...

It is not working propery

So sad... :hmpf:

Edited by GovernmentGuy

I've been contacted to also test the game. Yay. That comes out quite good, as it's my last day of work tomorrow and I can start playing tomorrow! :thumbup:

I'm in Beta test too :)

My nickname is RaZeR, and nickname of my brother is Drakon.

Yeah! Im too. My nick is EugeneSF.

Game was awesome, in the first three days of the game... Then I got bored :sceptic: Maybe Ill never to play it. :cry_sad:

I recently seen a minifig named "Beatrice", which contacted me and said that he/she are from EuroBricks too, and said that will PM me here :grin:

I got chosen on july 27th,been playing(ahem,TESTING)the game ever since!Created a few different characters since then my current one is called "Lumpy Dump Butter"no really.You can name yer player some pretty funny combinations.

I can`t say alot about the game play cause of the lego secrecy that I agreed to uphold,but its pretty fun even for adults.I`ll definently be a subscriber this fall!

I also got my beta key at the end of july. My son and I love playing it. It is the first mmo i have ever played so i am horrible but he whipped thru it. my fig is badgr in LU

Edited by badgrdanc