Siegfried

CONTEST: Whack-a-Fig II

So many to choose from... Perhaps I'll give this contest a try too...

Anyone can whack my fig if they want, here it is (same as the avatar):

my_sig-fig.jpg

1.jpg

If you remember the Governor well, he'll put up quite a fight.

A quick question: is the presence of my sigfig required? Cause I have an idea of a vig where some other fig gets whacked by me but sort of remotely, without my direct presence... Is that OK?

A quick question: is the presence of my sigfig required? Cause I have an idea of a vig where some other fig gets whacked by me but sort of remotely, without my direct presence... Is that OK?

Actually, I was thinking of asking the same question :wacko:

Seconded.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

And I asked that question a while ago but never got an answer.

Do we need to use our own sigfig as the whacker? Or can we have our sigfig make another fig do the whacking?

So, how about it?

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Isn't it an idea to place all entries in the normal 'lego general disc. and news' forum as well so we can discuss the entries?

Or will they be placed in a discussion topic later?

Actually, I was thinking of asking the same question :wacko:

Seconded.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

At least my sigfig is eager to whack someone! :tongue:

Why would you use something else?

Yeah, I don't get it either. Why would you want to make someone else whack for you? In any case I'll amend the rules to allow this... but you can only use members who have approved their sig fig usage and they have veto power over your entry if you make them do something out of character. :devil:

And I asked that question a while ago but never got an answer.

So, how about it?

...and a :hmpf_bad: to you too. Here's another. :hmpf_bad: Why the attitude? Anyway, I missed your earlier question as there was an excessively large (968 x 1,076 pixels) image in your post which kind of dominated it.

Isn't it an idea to place all entries in the normal 'lego general disc. and news' forum as well so we can discuss the entries?

Or will they be placed in a discussion topic later?

:tongue: If you really want to post it here as well feel free. Your entry is invalid anyway; it looks larger than 16x16...

...and a :hmpf_bad: to you too. Here's another. :hmpf_bad: Why the attitude?

Sorry, it was an accident. :blush: Didn't mean to be rude at all. Sorry about the pic too. I was hesitant to post it. I guess I shouldn't have. I'll change it into a link.

Why would you want to make someone else whack for you? In any case I'll amend the rules to allow this... but you can only use members who have approved their sig fig usage and they have veto power over your entry if you make them do something out of character. :devil:

Thanks for that, but uhm... I was thinking of using a Star Wars character that is a much more qualified whacker than my sigfig as the whacker, so my question is: Can we only use other sigfigs as the whacker or any fig? If not, I'll have to find someone who has that character as their sigfig...

Yeah, I don't get it either. Why would you want to make someone else whack for you? In any case I'll amend the rules to allow this... but you can only use members who have approved their sig fig usage and they have veto power over your entry if you make them do something out of character. :devil:

Actually, that's not what I was asking about. I would be the one doing the whacking, not some other user's sigfig. My sigfig just wouldn't be present at the scene. It's as if I sent someone a letter bomb - he opens it and gets hurt or killed, and I am responsible for it although I wasn't there... That's what I meant. So is that allowed? :classic:

Actually, that's not what I was asking about. I would be the one doing the whacking, not some other user's sigfig. My sigfig just wouldn't be present at the scene. It's as if I sent someone a letter bomb - he opens it and gets hurt or killed, and I am responsible for it although I wasn't there... That's what I meant. So is that allowed? :classic:

I know what you meant; same answer. But why can't you just avoid the issue and make it a two story vig with you on top? It's going to be very unclear without an explanation if you do it as your describing.

Oh sweet, I'm in, and of course anyone can whack me if they want.

Trust me, I'm going to score some "brownie points" with you.

Same "brownie points" I got for whacking you? :tongue:

"Brownie Points" are only from whacking Mods so it doesn't really count concerning me. This is an example of me scoring some points.

4051127986_f8211d1f27.jpg

Edited by Ratshot

This is an example of me scoring some points.

It's too big...

Would being run over by a motorcycle count as whacking? If so, I'm finished.

Yep!

Sure, "Whacking" is flexible! :tongue:

Around, but busy with his new job. :cry_sad:

Aw, I miss his eccentric posts already :sad:

I don't know why you didn't answer my question again, but I think I will go with a different idea, so there's no need to answer it now. I would still appreciate it if you would, just in case. :classic:

It's too big...

That's what she said. :tongue:

Thanks for that, but uhm... I was thinking of using a Star Wars character that is a much more qualified whacker than my sigfig as the whacker, so my question is: Can we only use other sigfigs as the whacker or any fig? If not, I'll have to find someone who has that character as their sigfig...

Oh. No, it's supposed to be a sig-fig related contest... otherwise it's be in "Licensed" or "Star Wars".

I don't know why you didn't answer my question again

My mistake.

Ah, thanks. I like my new idea much better anyway. :devil:

It's too big...

That's not my entry, its a Pirate Forum insider joke, sorry :tongue:

Edited by Ratshot