def

Your Eurobricks Passport

I've been to 16 different countries so far, I guess living in Europe makes it a bit easier to visit many countries than if you live in North America or Australia for example.

Yeah, I really wish I could do what you guys can do! :cry_sad:

Weren't you in the Ozzie Navy?

Yes. On a similar note Canadian Navy ships are famous world-wide for having a pub on-board for junior sailors! :wub:

'China' - 1 time in Hong Kong (1 year befor it became Chinese again) and Macao (actually belonging to Portugal)

I've been before and after the handover, but I saw little difference.

Heaps of places in Vietnam

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Los Angeles, California

Cairns, Australia

Townsville, Australia

Melbourne, Australia

Australia...

Australia...

Australia...

Soon to get stamped for entering Sydney, Abu Dhabi, and Brussels :hmpf: on my way to Sweden and Denmark.

Heaps of places in Vietnam

I liked Vietnam.

Soon to get stamped for entering Sydney, Abu Dhabi, and Brussels :hmpf: on my way to Sweden and Denmark.

I want to see loads of photos; especially some of the Saab JAS 39 Gripen. :wub:

I live in the USA. So my passport is from the USA.

I have been to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil twice. The second time I was there, I stayed for almost 4 months.

Edited by Admiral Béjaune

I've been begging my Grandfather and my Dad and they said that we might go to Boston the upcoming fall as long I get my passport. That means I get to go to my first official LEGO STORE!!!!

On a similar note Canadian Navy ships are famous world-wide for having a pub on-board for junior sailors! :wub:

It pays to be a Canadian :pir-grin:

Edited by Ratshot

I liked Vietnam.

I want to see loads of photos; especially some of the Saab JAS 39 Gripen. :wub:

I loved Vietnam... as a part of our trip, my sister and I went on the back of motorbikes up through the highlands. It was so beautiful... nearly got married off in every village. :oh3:

There is a picture of the Gripen right there in the link. What do you need me to get you some for? :grin:

My passport is Swedish.

As a kid I was never much outside of Sweden. Had been in Norway and Denmark a whole amount of times. Finland three times.

Mallorca and Teneriffe one time each. Then I got a chance to work as a sailor for one year on a cargo boat at the age of 19.

Then I traveled around abit more. Will just try to list the countrys as it goes.

Belgium - Gent

Venezuela - Don´t remember the city

Egypt - Alexandria, Kairo

Algeria - a few differnet places and a handful of times

Tunis - Ones or twise

Mallorca - 2 times

Spain - 7 times, Valencia and Bilbao

Portugal - Lisbon

Mexico - Vera Cruz 3 times (I think)

USA - All the way from Philly to Houston several different harbours several times. One time to New Orleans right after Mardi Gras

Think that was what we had time for in that year.

Then I have worked half a year Tarragona, 90 km south of Barcelona. Worked 3 months on Fyn in Denmark 2 weeks in Canada - Halifax,

and one week in Italy on the Baretta factory (not making guns).

Other countrys I visited for vaccation or other things is, Germany, England, France, Malta, Chicago at Hinckley place.

I guess that it is all. I might forgot something. But I have been very lucky to be able to have had works that made me go outside of

the cold dark north. Otherwise I would not have been so much abroad as I have been.

Sweden - Where I live.. :grin:

Denmark - X times (a lot, since I live 15 min away from the Helsingborg - Helsingör( for those who don´t know the cities; Sweden - Denmark) ferry. :sweet:

Germany - Don´t remember the exact number, but over 10 times

Teneriffe(Spain) - 2 times

Hungary - Once

That´s it. :cry_sad: I haven´t traveled much so far...

You mean Lisbon? :laugh:

Yeah, he probably does, Lisbon is Lissabon in Swedish. :wink:

I've been begging my Grandfather and my Dad and they said that we might go to Boston the upcoming fall as long I get my passport. That means I get to go to my first official LEGO STORE!!!!

That sounds like a shopping trip. :classic: Are you going to visit all three of them in Massachusetts?

There was a Lego Store in Chicago when I went, but we didn't get to go :cry_sad:

I have an American passport and a German one.

Not counting airplane stopovers I've been to:

USA (only including ones that most people have heard of):

Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota

Portland, Oregon

Omaha, Nebraska

San Diego, California

Los Angeles, California

Seattle, Washington

Chicago, Illinois

Phoenix, Arizona

Salt Lake City, Utah

All I can think of for now.

Canada:

Vancouver

In Europe:

Germany:

Karlsruhe many times.

Frankfurt

Munich

Baden-Baden

Austria:

Salzburg

And hiking in the Montafon region.

France:

Paris

Italy:

Florence

Venice

Rome

Pisa

Greece:

Athens

Santorini

I'm going to go to Wales this Summer probably. :classic:

===============

Mexico:

Puerto Vallarta

Los Cabos

Cancun

Cozumel

I think that's it.

That sounds like a shopping trip. :classic: Are you going to visit all three of them in Massachusetts?

Its going to be a shopping trip for me if we go :tongue: If I do go I'll probably only go to one which is better than none.

There was a Lego Store in Chicago when I went, but we didn't get to go :cry_sad:

That must have sucked, I don't understand why the Lego Company doesn't expand into Canada :wacko: They would obviously make big piles of money.

That must have sucked, I don't understand why the Lego Company doesn't expand into Canada :wacko: They would obviously make big piles of money.

I'm sure they will someday, but likely after they've saturated the American market. It costs a lot of money and takes a lot of bureaucratic hassle to expand to another country. Like Wal-mart, Krispy Kreme, Apple Store, these American companies take their time getting to Canada. I'd love to see it there, much less Japan, which should get their first Lego shop in 2025.

Japan has Lego virtual Lego stores called Clickbrick (http://www.clickbrick.jp/) but not in my prefecture, and I have been holidaying in natural spots for the last few years so I haven't been able to check them out.

I'm going to Sapporo in April, with a day in Tokyo, so I might visit then, but since it's a family vacation and I'm footing the bill, I'll be too broke to buy anything.

I'm sure they will someday, but likely after they've saturated the American market. It costs a lot of money and takes a lot of bureaucratic hassle to expand to another country. Like Wal-mart, Krispy Kreme, Apple Store, these American companies take their time getting to Canada. I'd love to see it there, much less Japan, which should get their first Lego shop in 2025.

Japan has Lego virtual Lego stores called Clickbrick (http://www.clickbrick.jp/) but not in my prefecture, and I have been holidaying in natural spots for the last few years so I haven't been able to check them out.

I'm going to Sapporo in April, with a day in Tokyo, so I might visit then, but since it's a family vacation and I'm footing the bill, I'll be too broke to buy anything.

Your right, Canada will have them with in the next 10 years or so. Its just bound to happen :sceptic:

US Passport

Live in Washington DC for two more months then moving to Europe.

I've Been all over the USA (every major city but Portland, OR is my favorite) and multiple areas in the following countries: France, Italy, UK, Spain, Ecuador & Canada

Hope to visit Japan, Africa & New Zealand in the next couple years.

Well, I do live in the U.S. I have been to plenty of places in the US, like dallas and california.

I have been to Israel 6 times, my brother lives there. I love it in Israel. Its beautiful and everything on the most part is kosher so I can eat all the good food.

Ive been to England 8 times. I really hate it in England, the weather sucks and so does the food.

Does your brother do LEGOs as well?

I'm from Bulgaria. Luckily, us Bulgarians don't have to fill out forms and pray that the authorities let us through every single time we want to leave our country anymore :tongue:

Hehe, indeed.

I'm from Bulgaria as well.

I've been in Austria (many times - I love this country), Greece, Turkey, Egypt, Belgium, Serbia and Romania.

Belgium's the most boring :laugh: I know we have EB members (and moderators?) from there. :blush:

Edited by Nikola Bathory

New Zealand Passport :classic:

Lets see...

New Zealand, obviously. Proud to be from Christchurch (Crusaders FTW :wink: )

Well, I went to Aussie a few years ago. Through Sydney and went to the Gold coast I think (but my memory is quite hazey - it was a while ago) But I can remember It was very hot!

But more recently I went on a big world exploration with my family :classic:

We went to...

China - Beijing

France - Paris

England - London

Germany - Frankfert (ended up here because of the Iceland Volcano, which stopped me going to the 2010 EB event)

Tunis - Tunisia

Italy- Rome, Venice

Malta

Spain - Barcelona

United States - Los Angeles (Would love to have that kind of Lego supply back! I brung back 25KG of lego and still majorly regret not getting more PAB.... Everything was such good value for money!)

And a couple of other places that currently escape me.

But all that being said, I love NZ, and am quite happy where I am now, in Christchurch. Love it here :cry_happy:

I'm from the Netherlands, have been to:

Greece

France

Belgium

Germany

Luxemburg

England

Scotland

Portugal

Spain

Italy

Tunesia

Egypt

Australia

New Zealand

The Canary Islands

I really want to go to Denmark (legoland :sweet: ) and also Tokyo Japan.

I have been too:

The states.

Florida

Netherlands

France

Spain

Dubai

Egypt

Milan

England-Of course

Wales

Scotland

Yeah and more when I was younger. In France once when a kid I managed to bring a load of sand into the hotel without my parents knowing. I also once as a kid ran into a glass door and it smashed. I jumped back just enough to not get hurt and the hotel people were more worried about me seeing a doctor and didn't even charge us for a replacement.

I have been too:

The states.

Florida

Netherlands

France

Spain

Dubai

Egypt

Milan

England-Of course

Wales

Scotland

Yeah and more when I was younger. In France once when a kid I managed to bring a load of sand into the hotel without my parents knowing. I also once as a kid ran into a glass door and it smashed. I jumped back just enough to not get hurt and the hotel people were more worried about me seeing a doctor and didn't even charge us for a replacement.

I visited the folowing countries:

Romania (somewhere on the Black Sea)

Czech Republic

Slovakia

Hungary, Budapest several times. We have some family friends there. From them I got a (used) 6880 "Surface Explorer" when I was a kid.

Denmark, Fanø Island and Legoland

Austria

Spain

Italy twice, first time Lake Garda, second Tuscany

France, Orleans and Paris

Most of them when I was younger, in the early to mid nineties. The most recent one was France and that was almost ten years ago.

I'm from Germany btw.

Edited by Plastemaurer

My passport and nationality - Polish, obviously.

Been to:

France (a few day trip, loved Paris)

Germany (a few times, mostly just passing by, also on a short trip on the Baltic shore just next to Polish/German border, very nice German seaside towns!)

Belgium (a short visit to Brussels)

Austria (a short visit to Vienna)

Netherlands (only passing by, sadly, hope to see more of it some day)

Czech Republic (a few times, Prague is great, wish to see it again some time)

Slovakia (a few times, visited towns close to Polish border)

Ukraine (I spent there two weeks with my friends, great time)

Lithuania (when I was much younger, on holiday with my parents)

Italy (10 days or so, I had a great time there)

San Marino (one day trip when I was in Italy)

That's it I think. Last year I was close to visiting Legoland in Denmark, but didn't have enough money, another time perhaps. :wink:

Edited by Dreamweb