Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Just picked up 6754 Family Home and 5891 Apple Tree House at TRU. I was very tempted by their Star Wars selection, but I left that for another day.

I bought the small green Creator truck (#5865) with the intention to try out some build-in-bag. But unfortunately I discovered that there was no bag for the pieces in that set :cry_sad:

Edited by Etzel

I got a half-price Clone Wars Y-Wing without the minifigs. I have too many Anakins and Snipses, but I kind of want a new R2-D2. I figure I'll get one in a cheaper set. The Y-Wing is a good deal for that price.

Today I bought Creator sets 6452 (Fire Rescue), 5867 (Super Speedster) and 7630 (City front end loader). Not a fan of Creator stuff usually but it was too cheap to say no.

I've bought Traveller set from city and all Atlantis sets 2010 first wave(with impulses and limited)except squid gate,seabed scavenger and scooter.Most of them for my birthday.

Today I bought Creator sets 6452 (Fire Rescue), 5867 (Super Speedster) and 7630 (City front end loader). Not a fan of Creator stuff usually but it was too cheap to say no.

Where from?

I bought the new City Seaplane and the Toystory Green Army Men set.

I'm still waiting on those monorail tracks to come in the mail. :hmpf_bad:

I also bought the new board game lava dragon. When they say the micro figures are micro they really are micro. :wub:

"It's a trap" keyring. Also filled my free PAB Box from the holidays.

Edited by JCC1004

I rec'd several sets in the mail from the TRU B1G1 50% off yesterday: Crystal Sweeper, Robo Attack, Helicopter Transporter, and Typhoon Turbo sub. I wish I could've gotten sets that were closer in price, but those were the only available ones I had an interest in. :p

10211 Grand Emporium arrived yesterday. Ground floor is finished and I can't agree with Svelte's review more: it's brilliant.

Also, I bought 3180 (the City tanker truck) a few days a go: all the bright classic town colors are great.

10211 Grand Emporium arrived yesterday. Ground floor is finished and I can't agree with Svelte's review more: it's brilliant.

Wise Rick is wise... and hopefully no longer confused :tongue:

I got my advent calendar prize today! Yay!

Wise Rick is wise... and hopefully no longer confused :tongue:

Feels better to be wise than confused :grin:

I'm late posting this..... I got Brick Beards Bounty and the Troll's Mtn Fortress and 2 of the Manta Impulse from the TRU BOGO on 3/6