Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

I bought two E.T. Dimension packs at Walmart today. An employee put them out a few days too early. 

Two Disney CMFs. Got the genie twice :sceptic:. At least it's better than getting two Ursulas out of three packets! :angry:

Also bought the Disney Castle. I've only built bags 1, 2 and 3, but I can already say that this will probably be my favorite LEGO set.

A Mighty Micros set: Robin vs. Bane. Wal-Mart has then for $7. I am guessing they are trying to get rid of them for Black Friday. (I seen some other $10 sets priced down to $7.) 

Just 76065 Captain America vs Red Skull. Went to Barnes & Noble looking for others, they had a buy one, get one 50%. Got the Mighty Micro for under $5 while buying presents. 

2 hours ago, Vindicare said:

Just 76065 Captain America vs Red Skull. Went to Barnes & Noble looking for others, they had a buy one, get one 50%. Got the Mighty Micro for under $5 while buying presents. 

That is better than I have been finding then for (but I have been kind of lazy lately, and not really looking around.) Now to put this back on topic, I got another Might Micro set. Spider-man vs. Green Goblin (at the same place, see below). 

On 11/24/2016 at 8:55 AM, samuraiturtle said:

A Mighty Micros set: Robin vs. Bane. Wal-Mart has then for $7. I am guessing they are trying to get rid of them for Black Friday. (I seen some other $10 sets priced down to $7.) 

On 11/15/2016 at 10:56 PM, Capparezza said:

Service pack 5192 Cypress Trees, MISB, for 10 €.

Very very jealous! Thats a good buy!

Not today, but a couple days ago I got 4204 the goldmine, spongebobs pineapple house and many city sets (a fire station and various vehicles) for $160

16 hours ago, samuraiturtle said:

That is better than I have been finding then for (but I have been kind of lazy lately, and not really looking around.) Now to put this back on topic, I got another Might Micro set. Spider-man vs. Green Goblin (at the same place, see below). 

Yeah, thanks to Black Friday...they were having a BOGO 50% on educational toys & games. They have a sparse collection of LEGO sets. But took advantage of the day. 

Finally bought the last Elves set from 2014 that I was missing. Pegasus Sleigh always seemed pretty overprice, but was at 40% off at ToyRUs for BlackFriday. Also bought the Dragon Sanctuary and Lava Cave which were on sale earlier this week.

Picked up the U-Wing today after work, just built it. I like it. The engines are a little wobbly and the troop hold is a little small but it's a gorgeous and sturdy set everywhere else.

Broke down and bought the Mixer set  today. The Lego store still had it for 20% off and I think it's officially retired now. It says Sold Out on-line so I figured it was now or never. 

On 11/29/2016 at 10:24 AM, Nemo57 said:

*Image of SW on SW*

*huh* Nice haul you got. Wanna share an X-wing?:tongue:

3 hours ago, KotZ said:

*huh* Nice haul you got. Wanna share an X-wing?:tongue:

Thank you. If I knew in advance that you need this set 75102, I would have bought it for only $ 35, but ended up selling out in stores.

Edited by Nemo57