Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

This wasn't a purchase but I was walking outside and found an Atlantis diver torso and legs on the sidewalk. No head or goodies though. :hmpf_bad:

My son today after playing with my Marvel and DC super heroes sets asked if he could have one.......so I took him to TRU and got him this....

6857-1.jpg

We both now here one of these sets. :wink:

It was a few days ago, but I picked up a few minifigs at walmart.

This is my favorite one

11215185135_e9946456ed_n.jpg

*oh2* Wow! Mr Gold!

I recently brought 9741 Uruk-hai army so I could expand my Helms Deep display.

Darkdragon,

Congratulations! So glad you found a Mr. Gold! What wonderful news at the holidays! Were you especially good this year, or what caused Santa to put that figure in your talented hands?

Our WM doesn't even cary CMS. Can't believe that you got the last new one left in the whole world...most likely!!! Enjoy it as you have earned it!

Yesterday I scored 79000 Hobbit Riddles of the ring for £7 at Tesco (Box had been opened by some delinquent but was all there)

I got Tower Bridge for 180 EUR today in a local toy shop, and Town Hall for 146 EUR (bought in the name of my boyfriend). :wub: I was surprised to see a 20% on all LEGO products, as this was the first time, so I had to go and get something. Additionally, I bought also Surfer Rescue, mainly for the shark and the surfer. Although I spent a lot, I'm looking forward to building with these bricks.

This is my favorite one

11215185135_e9946456ed_n.jpg

Wow, had you used the careful feel methods and knew confidentally you had one in your hands, or was it a complete utter surprise when you opened it?

Wow, had you used the careful feel methods and knew confidentally you had one in your hands, or was it a complete utter surprise when you opened it?

I felt every packet (20 or less were left in the box), I couldn't identify this one. I thought it was either painter (hat/bucket) or Aztec warrior (staff/axe shaft) but it didn't seem right. I never thought it could be mr gold :laugh: So I was very surprised when I opened it.

{pic}

This is my favorite one.

Congratulations on the find! You're the first person I've seen to find Mr. Gold at a Walmart in the United States. :sweet:

Edited by just2good

Ninjago Kai's Fire Mech. Some guy on Reddit had it on his top sets of 2013 list and I thought it was a great design, almost too good for a $10 set.

Ninjago Kai's Fire Mech. Some guy on Reddit had it on his top sets of 2013 list and I thought it was a great design, almost too good for a $10 set.

I love that set, too. It's so small and silly, I don't know why it's so great.

Sunday I bought the 75015 Star Wars Corporate Alliance Tank Droid for $14. I am about to get some more LEGO in a little while, as I am going Christmas shopping. :laugh: