ACCURATEin

CITY: Extremely random photos from Lego City!

You just spilled your secret energy source to build all those amazing MOCs: chocolate chip cookies and milk!

this is hands down some of the best work I've seen. I love all the vehicles and the McDonalds is AMAZING looks so real it literally took me a back a little.

Thank you very much! :classic:

I love your creations such talent I love the mcdonalds and the redbox.

Thank you very much! :classic:

Big kudos to her then! :wink:

She did good. :classic:

Your....er I mean your girlfriend's creations and input into your MOCs are fantastic, that DVD vending machine :thumbup: - beer truck :thumbup: - Macca's :thumbup:

Tell her to keep up the COOL work and to totally Brick On ! :grin:

It's fun! We will certainly brick on forever! And thank you! :classic:

You just spilled your secret energy source to build all those amazing MOCs: chocolate chip cookies and milk!

mm those cookies were delicious. need MOAR!~ :classic:

I also have some updates at this time, but none of the city overall. It's in shambles haha.

The first is a simple townhouse..

5402049156_c86caf57a0_z.jpg

And then I built a third version of the Chick-fil-a..

5423400355_23cbc619d2_z.jpg

5423400699_1ab7dc5cd0_z.jpg

Appears to be not so bright inside..

5424003846_2b3ee7d03c_z.jpg

And then last night I finally got around to building a stretch H2..

5438139976_e1d4037ccb_z.jpg

5438140014_27854f0e86_z.jpg

5438140134_8a7eb63a18_z.jpg

12 minifigs are crammed inside!..

5438140082_c11a41f7c2_z.jpg

That's all for now. I'm sure there will be more to come as the ideas roll in. :classic:

That is truly incredible. :wub:

I looked through all the pictures, and if I were to comment on how great I think everything is... I'd be here for a fortnight; so suffice it to say: incredible work from both you and your girlfriend - I find the interiors very interesting and, I really look forward to seeing how this grows. And I'm jealous as hell of your talent and collection!

Can I echo the earlier request for another shot of the city as a whole? Thanks, and thanks for sharing!

Aw, now you are just showing off now 'ACCURATEin', AWESOME Hummer limo....party machine ! :laugh:

Plus that very nice looking chicken shop......chicken will class by the looks of the front of the shop is to go by....also very popular judging by the crowd out the front ! :grin:

Keep them comming......now I must get back to my designs this week.....might be a busy one ! :wink:

Brick On 'ACCURATEin' ! :grin:

Great update! The townhouse is nice, although it could use a garage door ( :grin: ), and I really like that limo :thumbup:

Keep em' coming!

Wow, just wow :wub: I love the building and the H2 limousine. And the Chik-fil-a´s sing is fantastic. Is it a sticker or have you just printed it on normal A4 paper? I must get that sing now :wub: Great work, looking for more updates soon :wink:

Captain Becker

That is truly incredible. :wub:

I looked through all the pictures, and if I were to comment on how great I think everything is... I'd be here for a fortnight; so suffice it to say: incredible work from both you and your girlfriend - I find the interiors very interesting and, I really look forward to seeing how this grows. And I'm jealous as hell of your talent and collection!

Can I echo the earlier request for another shot of the city as a whole? Thanks, and thanks for sharing!

Thank you! We find it to be a very fun hobby to share together. I will clean the city up and maybe reorganize it for an updated photo hopefully within the week so stay tuned! :classic:

Aw, now you are just showing off now 'ACCURATEin', AWESOME Hummer limo....party machine ! :laugh:

Plus that very nice looking chicken shop......chicken will class by the looks of the front of the shop is to go by....also very popular judging by the crowd out the front ! :grin:

Keep them comming......now I must get back to my designs this week.....might be a busy one ! :wink:

Brick On 'ACCURATEin' ! :grin:

Thank you! I absolutely love eating at Chick-fil-a, great service and delicious food. :classic:

Great update! The townhouse is nice, although it could use a garage door ( :grin: ), and I really like that limo :thumbup:

Keep em' coming!

Thank you! haha yes it does need a door. I found that the width of the vehicles that I build do not fit through the track pillars. There is a technique that I haven't shown where I found a solution to make a garage door that opens and closes. Maybe I will post that up. :classic:

Wow, just wow :wub: I love the building and the H2 limousine. And the Chik-fil-a´s sing is fantastic. Is it a sticker or have you just printed it on normal A4 paper? I must get that sing now :wub: Great work, looking for more updates soon :wink:

Captain Becker

Thank you! It's a sticker printed on glossy photo sticker paper. I will keep the updates coming. :classic:

That's amazing! i can't begin to imagine the time and effort that has been put in to it...it would suck if you ever have to move.

Total kudos for incorporating regular sets into your MOC city. I think incorporating sets and MOCs is the hardest thing to do. In the pirate theme I have had a few successes and multiple failures doing so. But yours looks like it is suppose to be that way!

Good job!

-martinsuper

That's amazing! i can't begin to imagine the time and effort that has been put in to it...it would suck if you ever have to move.

Thank you! It will certainly be a task when the time comes to relocate. :wacko:

Total kudos for incorporating regular sets into your MOC city. I think incorporating sets and MOCs is the hardest thing to do. In the pirate theme I have had a few successes and multiple failures doing so. But yours looks like it is suppose to be that way!

Good job!

-martinsuper

Thank you! It's fun to mix them together.

Fantastic city. Love every bit of it. Well done. :thumbup:

Thank you!

I don't know what to say. This is awesome.

You give me too many ideas. My house is not big enough for that.

Thank you! haha, just make room for it. :tongue:

Very cool collection here! :thumbup:

The AT-AT walking around the streets and the pin-pong table are super :laugh:

haha, it's fun! and thanks!

You Should Make another Skyscraper sometime to make the other have a friend! :sweet:

I have told myself that one of my goals is to build all of downtown Charlotte where I live. The main tower is the Bank of America building. I'm thinking about using a bunch of 1x2 profile bricks and lots of trans black 1x2 bricks.

Recently, i've started working on two 32x32 restaraunt MOCs. One is a corner design for a Cheesecake Factory, and the other is a joint fastfood venue featuring a KFC and Taco Bell. Stay tuned for some updates! :classic:

This is going to take some time to go thru! I love big cities tho... The trees are great, the tall red pine looking ones. And the ping pong table... pergola... and general garden work. The little details like that are what really bring it to life!

Still going thru pix... the ice cream truck... custom monorail... and round portion of the medical center!

Mostly tho I think I like that you've fit a big layout into your living room in a functional way. It looks like you can reach everywhere to continue work. You have filled your avialable real estate tho - where do you build to next? Do you expand into the adjoining room?

How tippy is the big tower? Is it stable, or would it break if you try to move it?

Wow and the use of trash cans for the panel walls!

Edited by Michael S

This is going to take some time to go thru! I love big cities tho... The trees are great, the tall red pine looking ones. And the ping pong table... pergola... and general garden work. The little details like that are what really bring it to life!

Still going thru pix... the ice cream truck... custom monorail... and round portion of the medical center!

Mostly tho I think I like that you've fit a big layout into your living room in a functional way. It looks like you can reach everywhere to continue work. You have filled your avialable real estate tho - where do you build to next? Do you expand into the adjoining room?

How tippy is the big tower? Is it stable, or would it break if you try to move it?

Wow and the use of trash cans for the panel walls!

Thanks for all your comments! I was careful to position everything in the city so that each MOC can be reached by the stretch of an arm. We live in an apartment right now, and if we want to expand then it will be time to go and buy a house, and dedicate an entire room to LEGO City. haha I have been itching to set up train tracks everywhere but there just isn't enough room right now. Only the future will tell!

The trans blue tower is built in three sections..sort of modular like. I find myself wanting to closeline it from time to time. I think it would be marvelous to just crash into it hahaha!

So I have a few more photos to share. No full city shots yet..sorry~! Don't worry I will take one eventually.

5495086792_b3d34f7ac5_z.jpg

Yet another fast food venue... Mainly just the store front right now..

5499814097_99e7eea1e3_z.jpg

And another work in progress 32x32. Can you guess which establishment this is going to be?! (hint: I always order the meatloaf at this place) :tongue:

5499814247_5fac0c848a_z.jpg

5500410724_0d7c585d83_z.jpg

MOAR to come!!!

Wow. I'm starting to get very jealous of your city. I just love the new combination KFC and Taco Bell, and the other restaurant is awesome as well.

Keep them comming 'ACCERATEin', as always your creations are AWESOME, more take-aways.....that will make me more hungry ! :laugh:

Brick On ! :grin:

And another work in progress 32x32. Can you guess which establishment this is going to be?! (hint: I always order the meatloaf at this place) :tongue:

Boston Market!

This is very nice. The resturants would fit right in at a city, and are very accurate to their real world counterparts. Great, great work.

Very nice work on the restaurant buildings. The Taco Bell looks great.

boston+market+2.jpg

Edit: Looks like CallMePie beat me to it. :classic:

Edited by dr_spock

Wow. I'm starting to get very jealous of your city. I just love the new combination KFC and Taco Bell, and the other restaurant is awesome as well.

Thank you prateek! I hope these will not become abandoned projects and that I will finish them. I have a habit sometimes of leaving MOCs incomplete.

Keep them comming 'ACCERATEin', as always your creations are AWESOME, more take-aways.....that will make me more hungry ! :laugh:

Brick On ! :grin:

Thanks lightningtiger! I am sure there will be more. :classic:

Boston Market!

This is very nice. The resturants would fit right in at a city, and are very accurate to their real world counterparts. Great, great work.

Thank you! Boston Market?! mmmmaybe!? But no! haha

Very nice work on the restaurant buildings. The Taco Bell looks great.

boston+market+2.jpg

Edit: Looks like CallMePie beat me to it. :classic:

Thank you! I see where the black and white awnings might be throwing you guys off haha. Keep guessing!

Another hint: Their menu is extensive with a wide range and variety of items to choose from. :tongue:

A&W?? :tongue:

But wow, that is an amazing city. I can't believe I just now found out about it. When do you find the time to build all of this? And exactly, how many buildings, vehicles and minifigs populate your city? at least 150 minifigs surely!

This looks great so far! :thumbup: What do you use to create the stickers? Software, printer, and blank sticker sheet? I'd like to create some stickers of my own for places around town.

Pfff, I went through the entire thread (as I only discovered this earlier this evening) but I simply cannot find the words that could possibly describe my feelings for this astonishing project of yours... I simply love it all!

+1 for a new shot of the entire city (or a few of course :wink: ) Birdseye camera's FTW.

So, when can we expect something like a China town?? :blush:

Cheers!

Edited by Dream Team