Derek

Prince of Persia 2010

Is it just me or does printing the cloth on the horse make it less adaptable to other uses? Sure it might work in a Castle MOC, but I can't see it being useful for a horse ranch or Western MOC or something similar.

I know what you mean. The only thing I can thing of it to use it as an Indian horse, but it will depend on what the printing looks like.

I will probably buy all the PoP sets,all the Castle sets and The Shark Temple.

I know what you mean. The only thing I can thing of it to use it as an Indian horse, but it will depend on what the printing looks like.

If it is printed, I honestly don't mind. As long as the print quality is better than all the Castle bardings we've had in recent years which have been either smudged, overprinted or misaligned horribly, at least with most of the sets I bought. I have more than enough plain horses so some printed ones would be sweet :sweet:

How nice to finally see some pictures of the sets! :sweet:

I know that they have been out for a while but I was away during the holidays and didn't see them until I got back some days ago (although I had seen some small low-quality pictures before too).

I really like all of the sets and I will probably get them all. It will certainly going to hurt my wallet because I expect these sets being very expensive (like all licensed sets here in Sweden, BL might be an alternative). I especially like that there is plentiful of minifigs in every set and the absence of vehicles (I much prefer buildings :thumbup: ). The colours are also terrific especially in 7573 Battle of Alamut, all that dark orange... :wub:

It's still a long time to April but I will wait patiently because I think Prince of Persia will be the highlight of LEGO 2010 :sweet:

I don't think I'm the only one who has noticed it, but has TLG decided not to make the spike paludons(sorry if I spelt it wrong)or the whip blade,because I don't see them in any of the sets.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

Nice find, those wolverine claws, the thing on Dastan's back to carry two swords, and the minifigs themselves really make Desert Attack a great set, although the skeleton could've been replaced by a third villain.

The other sets look nice too, but we've seen clear pics of those before.

New sets pictures, founded on a Russian Lego online-shop :

7569 - Desert Attack

1311dce01a1ad8705c94ea4f0c9808a9.jpeg

7570 - The Ostrcih Race

7ef51533f1ec9438ca11f3eb75c1c62e.jpeg

7571 - The Fight for the Dagger

5a673f649bed5632acb1aebfdf47c3e1.jpeg

7572 - Quest Against Time

28dd74da27b9c56a9f07e65fbc0d1241.jpeg

No 7573 pictures, sorry...

All sets are great, especially ostrich race. :thumbup:

So, from your link, this would be the "clean" box picture of 7569:

7569.jpg

I don't think I'm the only one who has noticed it, but has TLG decided not to make the spike paludons(sorry if I spelt it wrong)or the whip blade,because I don't see them in any of the sets.

Well the shoulder spikes are in the 7569 and the whip sword is in 7570.

Sand blue saddle, nice (there may have been one before, but I don't have one :tongue: ). The dark tan bush is great as well, and the more I look at it the less bothered I am about the printing on the horse.

So, from your link, this would be the "clean" box picture of 7569:

7569.jpg

Hey old better skeleton returns :classic: and darktanbush , new turbans and weapons great little set :thumbup:

Thanks for the clearer pictures! I also assume these will be the final designs, since they don't have the preliminary sign on them anymore?

I love the printed horse! It's nice to have a new bridle instead of the same old same old :thumbup:

That little set is perfection! The claws are fantastic and I'll be sure to find some character to use them on in my Batman world. If we do get a floppy arm skeleton I will be very pleased as well.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Well the shoulder spikes are in the 7569 and the whip sword is in 7570.

I think thats a new whip but not the whip blade,because i've seen the tailer for PoP and it shows the whip blade is a whip with blades on the end and along the whip.

It looks like the small set has the Dastan struggling smile! (Now if they'd just invert it I could use it for a Two-Face...)

Dano uploaded pics of the larger sets that have been removed from that Russian LEGO retailer:

4261391296_6487744931_o.jpg

4261392168_0e2103ed36_o.jpg

4260639771_c8c901ddf9_o.jpg

I can't wait for reviews of these sets to sprout! Almost every set is abundant in new colors/pieces/printings. :sweet:

7569 has just about everything I wanted in it from the line. The only downside is the older skeleton (like the newer one better).

Nice sets - okay now Ostrich Race a must just for the Ostriches, Fight For The Dagger yep Camel ! and Desert Attack, cool new printed horse - SWEET ! (My son loves animals)

Can not wait to see these come out and the first reviews too.

Although the one I want to see is the Battle of Almut, that will be on my shopping list for sure !!!!

I really dig that new theme :wub:

I am so getting every single PoP set they will release.

Anyone knows how long the license runs for?

I have to admit after looking at the nicer pictures I am going to have to get these sets. I would really like to see some clearer pictures of the biggest set though. :classic: