Delmar

How many parts do you own?

According to the spreadsheet I keep for insurance purposes, we're at about 950 sets and 267,213 pieces just from sets. Unfortunately, I haven't kept real good records of the stuff we have bought at garage sales, E-Bay, and Bricklink. Counting all that, I estimate we are probably somewhere between 300,000 and 350,000 elements right now...and growing all the time.

-Dave

Around 20000 mainly specialized parts from BL for what I like to build (model team+technic).

Maybe 30 small sets and 6 XXL sets also count in that.

72734 parts and 675 minifigs from ~270 sets I own according to brickset. I'd estimate my total bricks to be approaching 100,000 (but probably still beneath that threshold) and minifigs to be somewhere in the region of 750.

A nice amount to build with though I am starting to notice gaps/drains in the parts selection - probably time to move onto bricklink more rather than sets. I will have to take apart some MoCs at some stage too!

Very nice to use Brickset, but I find that 99% of my collection is not there..

About 60,000 from about 100 sets (my peeron listing is a little out of date so i'm estimating), about 95% is Technic.

Brickset says 57313.

But i guess i own a little more since i have for example 60 same sets.

I've been keeping a list of sets in the last three years (since I moved to the UK) That reaches a total of 79,980 Parts, 177 Minifigs. However, I've also bought stuff in bulk (LEGOLand Windsor was selling bags leftover from production two years ago, for instance), from bricklink, from PaP, and 2nd hand lots and it excludes all the LEGO I bought in the first 30 years of my life. The grand total is probably around 200,000 parts. :classic:

Compared to some people I know, I've got a small collection....

Cheers,

Ralph

Edited by Ralph_S

According to Brickset I own 96 sets, 75 minifigs[as many of my sets are Bionicle], and just over 8700 parts. I feel so inadequate.

Totals: 149 Sets (92 unique), 44,367 Parts, $4,108.5, 358 Minifigs.

3 of my sets aren't inventoried and the price isn't listed on 14 or so.

That also doesn't count PAB purchases (which includes well over 1000 1X2 bricks in various colors) and that total doesn't take into account sales or purchases from Bricklink which means you should probably subtract around 20 minifigs, and add another 250 or so on individual bricks and plates.

1,525 sets (963 unique), 330,612 parts, 2,250 minifigs.

I've kept track of everything on a spreadsheet since I started collecting in 2000. I also use and love Peeron because it lets me see how many of each part I have and in what colors.

I have 39,898 peices, not counting bionicle or technic. About half of these are in my brick boxes now.

I do not keep close records and I have sold off a number of parts (10,000+) and figures (1000+) in the last several years so it is difficult to determine even if I had counts. Plus I have purchased seven or more collections from others ranging from 10-100 lbs worth.

I would guess I currently have near 500,000 parts and 2700 figures. I am cutting this down though as it is taking too much room and requires more time to organize and maintain that I would rather use in building or enjoy life outside of the brick.

A littel over 3000 parts. Just started collecting in April. :cry_happy:

Hope one day I have as many parts as some of you :thumbup:

Adding up just the sets from Brickset comes out to 82,020 pieces (for 385 sets) and 1,072 minifigs. If you include the other minifigs and pieces that I've acquired throughout the years in addition to the sets that Brickset does not have piece counts for, I would estimate the total numbers would be about 100,000 pieces and 1,150 minifigs. Not a bad collection.

According to Peeron: Totals: 87 Sets (60 unique), 23,388 Parts, $2,274, 187 Minifigs

And of course quite a few Bricklink purchases, some eBay purchases, some PaB stuff, pieces from different events with building tables, maybe 5000 pieces, and around 300 minifigs, most of which is not registered on Peeron.

Also maybe 10000 bricks bound up in a co-op project with a friend, a project that probably needs at least another 5k to be finished, and that's just the exterior.

So my total collection is somehere between 38000 and 40000 I guess, I clearly need more :grin:

i'd guess about 8000 pieces and around 80 minifigures

Just a baby collection compared to some :tongue:

I just passed 100000 with my latest purchase. :sweet: I keep fairly detailed records of all the Lego I buy.

Congrats, a great moment!

God Bless,

Nathan

Apparently not enough. A little north of 25,000 pieces now that I just got GG, CC, Hobby Train and some other stuff in the mail.

Somewhere north of 25,000 according to brickset, but I have lots of random parts that aren't accounted for in sets.

Counting up ll of my sets and lose pieces I would say I have about 27,350 pieces and 107 minifigures.

Around 85000 pieces, 530 minifigs, all star wars (thanks brickset). Plus anotherr 2000-3000 SW extra's, maybe 5000 from childhood days, and about 10000 in complete sets wanting to sell at some point if I can convince myself to part with them. Way too much but never enough.

Plus my son's LEGO (all dinosaurs, many bionicle/city) but he'd kill me if he knew I was calling it mine or pilfering from his sets if the need arises (Late night raids for missing parts :tongue:).