Clone OPatra

Single Pane Star Wars Funnies

(Disclaimer: All characters in these scenes are at least 18 years old :tongue: )

Sometimes it's great not remembering what happened in a movie, for example, I don't remember what the hell happened in any of the star wars movies, so I don't know exactly why all the clones switched to the dark side and our beloved Amazoness-Shakira, er, I mean Aayla Secura had to die LOL.

Anyway, I think it's funny that even though the clones and Jedi fought shoulder to shoulder, they so heartlessly began slaughtering each other at the drop of a hat. What happened? They're all chummy one second and then BLAM! Blaster to the head! Oh, and are all Stormtroopers the clones?

Before:

c1a.jpg

After:

c1b.jpg

-----

Before:

c2a.jpg

After:

c2b.jpg

-----

Before:

c3a.jpg

After:

c3b.jpg

I have to sympathize with the clones though, when you've been longing for your sexy half-naked Jedi general for that long, knowing you will NEVER have a shot at her, I'd go crazy too! (I'm talking about Aayla, pervs xD)

(And yes, I know that's a stormtrooper, not a clonetrooper, it's all I have right now)

Thanks for the info Dusty! :)

Edited by DrNightmare

Hilarious. :laugh:

@DrNightmare: That IS a clone trooper. Stormtroopers don't have that thing on top of their helmets.

That is Phase 2 clone trooper.

Hey, I never heard of this topic before because I don't visit Eurobricks all that often, and I do not like Star Wars at all.

But well, Lowlug had a Star Wars MOC contest and I simply had to compete. Not because I really want to win that white Boba Fett (I don't understand what's so special about it in the first place) but simply because I want to compete. So I watched a few Star Wars movies (or bits of them) on YouTube and then had an idea for the MMM (Mini Moc Madness = max 16x16 studs) category. So, here goes:

5397966796_2124fc6c89.jpg

Yoda's new padawan was not the brightest student he had ever seen.

Thanks eti - Thanks for sharing it with us :wink:

Blog has been updated accordingly.

That's a lovely shot eti, and a very funny scene too. The vignette is wonderfully done, particularly the trans-blue windows. Excellent work! :thumbup:

Thanks. But they aren't trans-blue windows... clear windows and a trans-blue starry sky backdrop!

Lol, that IS funny.

ANd if you win White Boba Fett and yopu don't need him, fell free to send him someone who really wants it (me). :tongue:

I'm joking.

Your windows are very good designt. Plus I like the Castle-lion-bricks on the columns. Very good work!

Okay....Some of these are a bit on the weird side.....

Anyways, here's todays! Now I have to go make some more....

img_2738.jpg

Edited by Masked Builder

Great jobs, eti and Masked!

Although I was not aware that Sebulba was a new alien...

Whoops! It should read, "I'm not sure I like the new aliens any better...."

I wanted to use Darth Vader, but since i don't have him, Obi will have to do:

For Darth Vader, wouldn't a 1x1 brick with studs on 4 sides and then a 1x1 cone on the front be close enough?

For Darth Vader, wouldn't a 1x1 brick with studs on 4 sides and then a 1x1 cone on the front be close enough?

Actually, after posting that, I remembered I had a DV helmet. I wasn't think that, since I was taking the picture from the back, it wouldn't matter if I had the whole figure. Oh well. :hmpf_bad:

Not even close.

It's obvious you're not exactly a huge Star Wars fan, so please know that red lightsabers have non-Jedi connotations in the Star Wars universe (it's associated with Darth Vader the 'dark side' of the Force) , it's next to impossible to hold a lightsaber by the blade, and Yoda has not had a real apprentice (called 'Padawans' in the Prequels) since Dooku (also in the Prequels) which admittedly detracts from the humour of the picture. Though I don't mind seeing a character from an unhealthy children's cartoon about to kill himself*. :tongue:

*Good riddance. And no, I don't like Spongebob. It's disturbing on a level above mainstream Japanese animation.

This is what happens when people who don't know a whole lot about Star Wars try to incorporate it into something. Next thing you know they'll have Darth Maul piloting a TIE fighter. *facepalm*

It's obvious you're not exactly a huge Star Wars fan, so please know that red lightsabers have non-Jedi connotations in the Star Wars universe (it's associated with Darth Vader the 'dark side' of the Force) , it's next to impossible to hold a lightsaber by the blade, and Yoda has not had a real apprentice (called 'Padawans' in the Prequels) since Dooku (also in the Prequels) which admittedly detracts from the humour of the picture. Though I don't mind seeing a character from an unhealthy children's cartoon about to kill himself*. :tongue:

*Good riddance. And no, I don't like Spongebob. It's disturbing on a level above mainstream Japanese animation.

This is what happens when people who don't know a whole lot about Star Wars try to incorporate it into something. Next thing you know they'll have Darth Maul piloting a TIE fighter. *facepalm*

Sorry to be blatant, but you really need to take a chill pill or something...

Most people wouldn't know about regular Jedi having red lightsabers, Yoda's padawans, etc, it's just for fun, not accuracy. :wink:

And who are you to insult people that like Spongebob? I think that MOC/picture is the best one I've seen in a long time, with a great concept. You wouldn't know the context of the shot, since you don't watch the show, but at least be kind about it. It's supposed to be a clarinet just to let you know.

Most people wouldn't know about regular Jedi having red lightsabers, Yoda's padawans, etc, it's just for fun, not accuracy. :wink:

And who are you to insult people that like Spongebob? I think that MOC/picture is the best one I've seen in a long time, with a great concept. You wouldn't know the context of the shot, since you don't watch the show, but at least be kind about it. It's supposed to be a clarinet just to let you know.

I agree, there really is no need at all to be that rude, its just disrespectful.

I really love this segment where people put up these 'funnies'. They are all so great it has really encouraged me to create one which I will try to post next week.

And thanks to KimT for creating adding them to the blog :classic:

Thanks for reading,

Batman1±

I think most people would know about the symbolism of red lightsabers, as a similar concept can be found in the writing of Tolkien.

A lot of people like Spongebob and a lot of people don't. I just happen to be one of the latter. Everyone has their own sense of humor - having body parts popped off and used as boomerangs is funny to some people, I suppose. (I guess I can't really disapprove of Spongebob as an unhealthy cartoon - being a Sailor Moon fan and all - but w/e) And I honestly didn't know it was supposed to be Squidward's clarinet. Sorry, but it looked like a lightsaber to me.

Yes, it's funny, but the whole red lightsaber thing threw me off a bit. And the Yoda's Padawan thing doesn't really bother me all that much, I just thought it would help to point that out since it made me go, "Huh?"

Do most people read Tolkien?

I've wondered for some time if an issue like this might crop up here. On the one hand I think it's a good thing that fallenangel has pointed out the error with lightsabre colour (I didn't even notice). If Eti is entering this diorama in a competition maybe a small detail like this could mean the difference between winning and coming second. But this is probably an unusual case, because the aim in this topic is to amuse, not to be accurate or canon.

Yes they do, and at the very least, most people have seen the films. I haven't seen the films, so I don't know whether any Balrogs are actually featured, but accuracy aside surely there must be at least one non-Star Wars fan who would associate a red lightsaber with Darth Vader, or at least Asajj Ventress (if their only exposure to Star Wars is through the '08 series). I suppose there could be humor in suggesting that Yoda had embraced the dark side prior to his going into exile on Dagobah, but that's kind of a "meh" for me.

I really didn't intend for what I said to be any sort of criticism; I figured since eti hadn't seen the films in detail and the association of Yoda with the light side as opposed to the dark side is kind of a big deal in the Star Wars universe I should inform him so that he could avoid any unpleasant run-ins with any other Star Wars fans.

Moving on...