Eskallon

Pictures for the new board games

Hi everyone

Our house recieved the lego magazine today and so I looked through and guess what I found some cool pages. Below are these pages scanned through my computer The first is the back page and the others are the middle pages. Oh and if these have already been posted please close but I have never seen them till today.

img001.jpg

img003.jpg

img002.jpg

Thanks

Eskallon

Edited by Eskallon

Thanks for the pics and heads-up! I think the kids (and some adults) will love them!

I was going to do the same but you saved me the trouble of doing it :grin:

I would like to see more detailed pics of the Pirate and Egyptian games but they weren't in the magazine.

Those miniminifigs definately do not have removeable heads but some of these games will be great parts packs!

It brings me back to the days of that Orient Expedition board game :hmpf: (except these are far better)

I really want to see the egypt one two but for now here is a pic of it from the mag. It is in the next time section at the left plus that is one nice dice max is holding.

lego.jpg

I got this magazine edition today too. I tried the website address on the back 'games.lego.co.uk' but I just get redirected to LEGO.com.

EDIT: Just noticed you haven't got a back cover scan, I'll try and do one ASAP.

Edited by Skipper 24

Dont worry skipper I have it on my computer but it is playing up so tomorrow i will fix it.(this is the back cover picture.)

Edit: I think it is all sorted now sorry.

Edited by Eskallon

Those miniminifigs definately do not have removeable heads but some of these games will be great parts packs!

Too bad I was hoping for children. I do like the brick built animals like the dragon. Does this mean they will be released soon?

Well I bet this has been posted already somewhere else but for anyone who hasn't seen it Whung has uploaded good pictures of all ten of the games. Although I don't much care for the gamees themselves they all look like nice parts packs so I'll probably pick up a few namely Creationary or Lava dragon.

I dont care for the games but as already been said. nice part packs :thumbup: I was hoping the MF heads were removable but ow well :sceptic: Also I wanted for the minatour to be a MF as well as the dragon but I guess they're alright. Might get one or two depending on the price. Also will these be available at regualr stores eg. Target

I dont care for the games but as already been said. nice part packs :thumbup: I was hoping the MF heads were removable but ow well :sceptic: Also I wanted for the minatour to be a MF as well as the dragon but I guess they're alright. Might get one or two depending on the price. Also will these be available at regualr stores eg. Target

I think that these are only going to be released in Europe, but I'm sure if they sell well Lego will expand to North America as well. I also get a feeling that these will be outrageously priced; hope I'm wrong.

Try this link.

If you hit 'Change Region', it will tell you that the site is only available in the UK and Germany. Hopefully, that isn't going to be the extent of where they are sold.

They seem to have gone to a fair amount of effort for that page, it looks interesting.

Try this link.

If you hit 'Change Region', it will tell you that the site is only available in the UK and Germany. Hopefully, that isn't going to be the extent of where they are sold.

They seem to have gone to a fair amount of effort for that page, it looks interesting.

That is one pretty cool animation! Thanks, Shadows! :thumbup:

If you guys look closely at some of the games, I see some new parts. I saw a 1x1 round plate with a hole in it! And a 2x2 with a stud in the middle. I think I might just get them for the parts!

I see some new parts. I saw a 1x1 round plate with a hole in it!

If I'm right, that 1x1 round is actually a doublesided stud. Look at the size of the part pointing out, and it's stud sized, then realise it's attached by a stud on the other side, making it seem doublesided, which would be an amazing step forward for the LEGO world.

I just love the heads in that monster game, especially the red one. :wub:

If I'm right, that 1x1 round is actually a doublesided stud. Look at the size of the part pointing out, and it's stud sized, then realise it's attached by a stud on the other side, making it seem doublesided, which would be an amazing step forward for the LEGO world.

I just love the heads in that monster game, especially the red one. :wub:

You're kidding. This is a breakthrough! Lets hope these wont only be in the game sets! I like the brown ones better in the Monster 4 game, but they are both good.

You're kidding. This is a breakthrough!

I really do think I'm right. If they had wanted to just use a normal stud as eyes, they probably wouldn't have bothered making them hollow, it would look fine in it's normal form. They do everything they can to avoid new molds, yet here is one in a game? Plus, they tend to make small parts hollow when they produce a new mold and the part isn't likely to be exposed as a surface part, like the the switch to hollow head studs (I've heard it's to prevent choking, but that's nonsense, it's just less plastic wasted, which is good).

In the case of the new part, they would have had to waste a lot of plastic to fill that, and by not filling it, it's just one more useful possibility for building.

The only thing I don't like is the lack of a LEGO logo on it.

If you're talking about the spider's eyes in 3837 Monsters 4, I just see a 1 x 1 round plate with a hollow stud there (which IS a new part)... or am I missing something?

Hey

Wow I go away for 5 days and this topic gets more interesting. The sets all look good especially the monsters one which I think is that great but it will only ok if the price is good.

Edited by Eskallon

Too bad you're not right.

From Whung's gallery -

3835-1.jpg

3835-box.jpg

3836-1.jpg

3836-box.jpg

3837-1.jpg

3837-box.jpg

3838-1.jpg

3838-box.jpg

3839-1.jpg

New micro car chassis...

3839-box.jpg

3840-1.jpg

3840-box.jpg

3841-1.jpg

3841-box.jpg

3842-1.jpg

3842-box.jpg

3843-1.jpg

3843-box.jpg

3844-1.jpg

3844-box.jpg

Ok, so I am getting the monster game. I want those heads...

The pyramid one will also make a fantstic parts pack.