ACCURATEin

PAB Cups: What Did You Get?

Here we go, 23 horses squished into a large pick-a-brick cup. Larger photos on my flickr stream.

14608703835_fbf60b7f84_z.jpg

That's amazing. Also, your Flickr page for that is set to private. Would love to see a bigger resolution photo.

Is it just me, or is there a horseload of horsing around going on lately?

I know no one can talk to a horse, of course.

Would love to see a bigger resolution photo.

You can see them by clicking the flickr link in his signature ;)

You can see them by clicking the flickr link in his signature ;)

Thank you! It's odd that the ones he posted would link to a private page but whatever. =)

Edit: I see a lot of space where some 1x1 pieces or perhaps some plates could have gone.

Edited by Tech Artist

Link fixed.

And this photo shows everything that was in the big cup still after removing only the horses. (I used gems and flowers as filler).

I wonder, is there anyone inside EU that lives nearby LEGO shop who would be so kind as to be my supplier with LEGO PAB cups? And then ship them to my home.... I would give a list of items I am after and whenever he finds them on the LEGO wall he fills them and ships to me and I pay through paypal or (if larger quantities) through IBAN/Bank transfer (if its not too costly)

Send me a message.

My first trip to PAB! I was with my wife, who graciously allowed me to get a small cup (so I didn't press my luck asking for a large--besides, we spent nearly a half-hour just on a small!).

14433985120_9300b26d5a.jpg

1st PAB! by rodiziorobs, on Flickr

790 pieces altogether, nearly 300 of them are the 1x1 round tiles, of which I didn't have any before, so I'm happy to have a ton now.

I wish I could have snagged some more windows/panes and crates, but I figure getting a little of everything was best.

I also got some friends colors, which I like but I never buy the sets because I just can't justify the price when I have no use for the minidolls.

Anyway, I think I did good work.

P.s. I was at the Murray (Utah, US) store, and they did not have horses. I didn't ask, because I hadn't read this thread recently and wasn't aware horses were a possibility.

Edit: my wife just told me she thinks we should go back for another cup :)

Edited by rodiziorobs

Was at the LEGO store in Beaverton, Oregon, and got a bunch of 2x2 round column pieces in white, two stacks of white 1x3s, some 1x8 black tiles and for filler a couple handfuls of olive green cheese slopes.

ARGH! I'm so jealous of you guys. I'm stuck in Ireland with no Lego stores and no cups to fill :angry:

I'd love to get my hands on a wall. :sceptic:

Hi! I have a request for those of you who have access to Lego PaB wall, preferably in EU, if you'd be so kind. I am looking for some round plates 1x1 for a few creations. If you go to a pab wall and see that they have black and trans light blue round plates 1x1, please let me know. I need 3 large cups: 1 cup and 3/4 of cup of black pieces and 1 cup and 1/4 of cup of trans light blue. I can send you the money through paypal and you can buy them for me and send them to me in Romania.

If you can help, please let me know! Thanks!

I checked out Brickbuildr and in the Lego Store in Lille (France) it says that there are 3 x 3 Green Plants. Does anyone know wich piece they refer to?

It is for the bamboo leaves. It is me who updated the inventory, I wasn't sure what was the right entry for that part. I also had problems for other parts not displaying : horses, 2x6 pink plates, 2x4 lavender & azure plates, 2x2 pink bricks ...

It is for the bamboo leaves. It is me who updated the inventory, I wasn't sure what was the right entry for that part. I also had problems for other parts not displaying : horses, 2x6 pink plates, 2x4 lavender & azure plates, 2x2 pink bricks ...

Oh Bamboo's. I'd love to pick up a small cup of those.. Do you think there'll be still some left if I go on monday?

It was one week ago, and last time I went in January they were already there too if I remember well, so I guess they will still have these.

Only thing that may be out of stock is the horses, as the box was nearly empty and I didn't see a new one behind/above ready to replace it.

I only got a small cup, was restrained and got just one horse, (I didn't see them till I had the cup mostly full...LOL) there were only about 10 left in the bin. I got a stack of 2x12 plates in LBG, a bunch of 2x8 bricks in white, then filled in the spaces with some black slopes and tiles and those 1x2 handle parts, like on the top of the haunted house, not sure what they are called, I didn't pack it too tightly I guess. I was hoping to find some narrow wheels for all the tires I have, but they only had the wide wheels. Love that mismatch they always seem to have at my store.

I hope your right about the bamboo leaves! Last and only time I was there was at the opening.

I hope some day I'll find these 2x2x2 slopes in a store; they seems new for PaB: I do not recall having seen these mentioned previously.

I hope some day I'll find these 2x2x2 slopes in a store; they seems new for PaB: I do not recall having seen these mentioned previously.

I think I've saw them a while back..... I could be mistaken.

Only getting more jealous now :look:

I actually priced how much it would cost me to travel to the nearest store to me but it would be cheaper to buy a new modular set so i'll just do that instead :grin:

I actually priced how much it would cost me to travel to the nearest store to me but it would be cheaper to buy a new modular set so i'll just do that instead :grin:

Could be worse - you could be in Australia like me! Add $30 and 5 weeks delay to every bricklink order.

I think I've saw them a while back..... I could be mistaken.

Possible.

I actually meant recently, since they started to "unify" the inventory of PaB walls between all stores ;)

Went to the PaB wall, again, today - my third visit in the same week!

I got 3 small cups -

FIRST small cup I was able to fit 360 tan 1x2 45 degree slope pieces. Came to about $.025 per slope piece. I asked the manager if he had green ones...he said not at this time. I want those green slopes so bad...to mix into my river walls

SECOND small cup was filled with 32 2x4 tan plates and 40 2x2 dark grey blue bricks - using these pieces for my train track bed

THIRD small cup was filled with 220 lime green 1x2 bricks, and filled in with transparent blue 1x1 round pieces

Edited by KringlesBricks

Why three small cups instead of 1 large and 1 small? With the new pricing, large cups are more economical.