Sign in to follow this  
languages

With the peach faces being from "hell", I actually have a similar plan for them, though they won't be decendants, they'll be emissaries  ;)

Another good idea! And for the blue arrow head guy; since he is the main character, we will get alot of him. Occultists anyone? ;) Perfect with a black hood and sith clothing, and a knife in his hand. *devil*

You scare me! :(

Oh, I really hope so...

And for the girl who conjures what in the first pic; the face looks just like Lust (pre-homunculus) from Full Metal Alchemist and will be excellent as just that. Perhaps I should do FMA customs?

Im pretty happy over the choice of license; now we get new evil helmets apart from the shadow knight barbutes, more shield designs, Inuit warriors can be made, and more generic medieval clothing. Im surely not complaining.

:/ hmm. To me it just seems like another crappy idea to contribute to the death of lego. :/

*sick* *sick* *sick* *sick* *sick* *sick* *sick* *sick* *sick* *sick* *sick* *sick* *sick* *sick*

Ok guys, stop flaming Dark. We don't want Eurobricks to turn in to FBTB do we? ;) If you get annoyed at somone, report it, don't argue and flame ect. :)

I hadn't seen this before. Glencaer did a description of the two Avatar sets on the Legions of gotham forum:

http://legionsofgotham.proboards70.com/ind...read=1136653643

I forget if there are more than two sets - but I remember two. The first one is Zuko's Firebender ship. The ship is remarkable for having a brick-built hull (not single piece hulls like the HP Durmstag or Pirate ships). It features Zuko, Zuko's Uncle, and a few Fire Nation minions (with the weirdo skull mask face). The ship has a lot of cool details, and a bunch of removable play features. I hadn't seen the show by that time (have seen it since - love it!), so I didn't know what was what. The ship features a tall main tower that opens to reveal a control room, Zuko's room. The rooms aren't incredibly detailed, but are pretty good. The front of the ship lowers like it does on the show. The ship is dark bley.

The next set is a temple looking thing, with Aang, Katara, Sukko and the little animal thingee Momo. Momo looks especially good - lots of detail on the little guy, with two tones of printing (white and brown on a tan piece). Aang looks especially great - actually, all the figs look good. Avatar seems like it was made for LEGO.

The temple was fairly basic- primarily lighter colors, tan and white. Aang does have his special stick, but I don't recall seeing it in glider form.

Both the temple and the ship feature a new repeating disc-shooting mechanism that looks like a lot of fun. We only saw a prototype, but it was cool to see how it worked. By itself it looked like a strange mortar.

I don't remember any flying bison - hopefully the sets will be successful and we'll see a follow up line. Personally, I'd prefer a brick-built Appa, similiar to how they did the Designer Lion.

Anyone have pics of what the boat and temple look like in the show?

Ohh man! A ship..Well that made my day, hopefully it will be usefull for ESPG and my ship collection, I wonder if it has an old mast and sails?

Ohh man! A ship..Well that made my day, hopefully it will be usefull for ESPG and my ship collection, I wonder if it has an old mast and sails?

no mast and no sails

ohh to bad, but thanks for telling me LEGO2000...It might still be good:d is it steam or coal propelled? Gasoline? I never watched Avatar so I no nothing about it.

It's very similar to that ship. Good job finding that pic! The other set is of one of the elemental temples - I honestly don't remember which one it is. As soon as I can show you, I will!