donneyboy

Worst Part

But as long as they don't make "Disney Channel" minifigures, normality can be contained. Or else we'd have to bring out the trash compactor! :vader:

Oh. :sick:

I think you just gave me nightmares.

But as long as they don't make "Disney Channel" minifigures, normality can be contained. Or else we'd have to bring out the trash compactor! :vader:

I'm not to sure about that. A Jonas Brother minifig could come in handy for brckfilms :devil:

I can't understand how Lego could make this piece:

3069bp03.1066527920.jpg

Is it supposed to be a flat rectangle object? Otherwise, why not designing minifigs, horses, threes, buildings, etc. like that, i.e. using a tile with a printed pattern??

New worst part! Those complete and utter disgusting horrendous...hideous excuses for Lego in the Disney Toy story heads!
Well I thought they were interesting.

Sort of like a modern day Fabuland, or the closest we will ever get to returning to Fabuland.

Even three-year-olds will say "I want my Lego heads!" These things are downright stupid! The Prince Of Persia minifigs could really come in handy, so good job on that TLG, but that mess of Toy story is disgusting.

I hope no 3 year olds play with normal Lego. :oh3:

And you have to admit, some good figure pieces would come out of a Disney Channel line...

And you have to admit, some good figure pieces would come out of a Disney Channel line...

Yes, you would even get the ability to make some parody vigs!

But seriously, the worst part in my opinion is those trans blue saws from Alpha-team :hmpf_bad:

Hmmm...I think this part is pretty useless. I would relly admire someone who could include it in a MOC as anything other than an oversized train nose.

55768.1228575908.jpg

I'm almost sure I did (I have to check b-day pics some day that include lego gifts)

A large Viewing Cryogenic freezer :tongue:

Oh my! It fits right in with the Disney line!

But we need to find the right head... :tongue:

4112734.jpg

This part is pretty useless.

What is that? A shoehorn?

I can't understand how Lego could make this piece:

3069bp03.1066527920.jpg

It's more convenient and more useful in some cases than designing a whole dynamite piece when it could only have been used in one line back then - the actual dynamite piece pops up in two, three lines?

Hmmm...I think this part is pretty useless. I would relly admire someone who could include it in a MOC as anything other than an oversized train nose.

SHIP cockpit.

Kinda looks like a giant manta ray... :look:

Any panel, just hate them :blush:

*huh* Panels ftw! *oh2*:devil:

Edited by Dennimator

I would rate the Mars Mission alien as one of the worst parts of all time. Or certainly one of the ugliest parts of all time.

I would rate the Mars Mission alien as one of the worst parts of all time. Or certainly one of the ugliest parts of all time.

It could be used as a jelly baby if one was to build a Bionicle-scale Fourth Doctor... :oh:

As for what I actually think is a terrible part - the Fabuland baskets without the + hole. Sure, they were good buckets, but that's all they could do, and if you stuck a tile in the base it was borderline impossible to get out.

It was a display stand for a stingray set. :wink:

One piece I find to be pretty useless outside the set it was designed to fit, was the large frame for the sails like in this set

Do you even have that set? If, like me, you did, I'm sure you would know that its made up of two bar pieces.

Do you even have that set? If, like me, you did, I'm sure you would know that its made up of two bar pieces.

Yes, I do have the set. One of the separate pieces was the one I was saying is useless(not the lance)

Flick fire missiles and their related parts.

I've used flick fires for axles and stuff that needs a technic and rod connection, they are actually kinda useful.

55768.1228575908.jpg

I tgink it would look nice as spacebase roof.

One persons worst part is anothers treasure. One thing I've learnt is that it's not the piece so much as the person using it. I find alot of pieces useless but someone else will find those same pieces useful. The only pieces everyone seems to agree on is the <insert that tiresome argument> chassis but even that in it's context in a juniors set is a good piece. The only limits seem to be the imagination of the person holding the piece and what style they mostly build in.