John Lewis online sale currently has:

The Council of Elrond set 79006 for £24 (retired product previously £30)

I just got mine for £7 delivered as I had some gift vouchers to spend :classic:

Edited by kdenty

I noticed that John Lewis also has a few pounds off the recent DC wave also... not much but cheaper than regular retail.

Went to Tesco on Newmarket Road, Cambridge yesterday. Superman Battle of Smallville £20! :drool:

Smyths have a bunch of reductions, mostly on last year's city sets. Most notably the cargo train for £99.99. Police, fire and arctic bases around £55. Train station at £36.

Don't know if its been posted but LEGO City Museum Break In is 19.99 in Argos which is down from 49.99

Thanks for the heads up about the Argos sale. The Museum Break is gone, but I was able to get a Star Wars and Lego Movie set cheap! These make up for the lack of a sale after Christmas.

Asda have been great recently! Last week I picked up Lava Falls for £5, and today I bought Batman: The Riddler Chase for £10, and 4 series 13 CMFs for £1.25 each!!!

Spend over £40 in TRU and you get a £10 voucher, spend £40 on LEGO get another £10 voucher.

So for £40 on LEGO you get two £10 vouchers.

BrickFanatics is reporting another Daily Mail polybag promotion: http://brickfanatics.co.uk/polybags-are-heading-back-to-the-daily-mail/

The exact start date is unconfirmed but there's speculation it could be early May to coincide with half-term.

The list of polies is mostly known. It includes:

• 30272 A-Wing Starfighter
  • 30283 Off-Road
  • 30284 Tractor
  • 30293 Kai Drifter
  • 30303 The Joker Bumper Car
  • 30311 Swamp Police Helicopter
  • 30312 Demolition Driller
  • 30313 Garbage Truck
  • And a Disney Princess polybag, 30116, or maybe a new one.

Amazon have the 42039 for £75 with free UK delivery.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00NVDJQ3A/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_Tormvb1STZZS9

and the 42029 for £51.00 with free UK delivery

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LEGO-Technic-42029-Customised-Truck/dp/B00H48LAIM/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1429280346&sr=8-13&keywords=Lego+technic

Hope these help someone.

Edited by grum64

Tesco stores are having a rather random 50-75% off clearance sale on some sets at the moment. Not all are marked as such but if you see a set and don't see the label for it, take it to the price checker - it might be massively reduced.

So far I've found:

75033 Star Destroyer £2.25

70400 Forest Ambush £2

70210 CHI Vardy £2.75

70229 Lion Tribe Pack £2

70231 Croc Tribe Pack £2

41073 Naida's Epic Adventure Ship £12.50

Various Hero Factory sets £2.25 each (unfortunately I missed out on these so I can't tell exactly which ones were at that price)

75032 X-Wing Fighter £4.50

75035 Kashyyyk Troopers £6

Your mileage may vary and god luck finding them - this list is a combination of reductions I found in 4 different branches of superstores and Extras, not all branches have the same pricing :wacko:

Edited by TheOneVeyronian

What the heck is up with Amazon's RRP - £85.88 vs. £69.99 from S@H? The deal still delivers a better price though, so I'll go for this if the offer's still active in a couple of days It should arrive sometime next week, thankyou Mister Grum!

Tip the bed and deliver the load!

This is how my Dad used to wake me up in the afternoon D:

Edited by Gnac

Sainsburys Have 20% off all their Star Wars sets with the exception of the AT-DP and Wookie Gunship.

Morrison's, Peterborough have the Fire Starter set for £2.99 :wub_drool:

Toys 'R' Us has the Comanche Camp for £9.69.

Just saw a shelf full of 40086 Easter Bunnies on reduced from £4.25 to £1.50 (Brickset lists them as £8.49 rrp)! - At Asda, Warrington. If I'd been in the car I would have filled a trolly!

Bumping this dead thread!

Has anyone visited the Liverpool Lego store recently and can tell me about the Pick-a-Brick selection? Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

Over the past two days I've noticed Amazon uk are cutting prices on lots of big sets. I think they are trying to shift the stock.

I got 31026 the bike shop and cafe for £39.97 rrp £64.99

and the Super secret drop ship for £35.99 rrp £69.99

The Flying Pheonix was half price for instance but was sold out quickly.

Prices are changing fast and the sets are selling out in a few hours.

Check out http://brickset.com/bargainwatch or brick badger for details.

Also, check out Asda, they've got a good sale going on. I got two sets I really wanted half price.