yes, they're great. I also have them for my gondor soldiers.

also the heads have very high quality (u can see them on my pictures - olive green orc heads)

i have also the orcs heads , they are amazing and qualitty like original. I was afraid if the quality is good enough to turn the helmet on head, but nothing happened, the head is really like original. I bought aroun 50 to customize my orc army. when I will hae time i put here some pictures. And the same quality are the gondor torso.. as I wrte it here.. i am waiting for those custom gondor helmets and for sure buy the gondor soldiers to create my own gondor army :-)

The Royal Elite Knights Of the Crown are the most skillful and elite warriors among the Knights of Galonia.

They are highly discipline and are lead by Captain Rasdan Wymar, under the command of Lord Zoran Strouhal.

22337368149_549bcbb572_z.jpg

21903002403_d009f6fb35_z.jpg

22535342621_212f7b937a_z.jpg

22510724332_38c2da5a94_z.jpg

Name: Rasdan Wymar, Royal Elite Knights of the Crown

Choice Weapon: Pike

Coat of Arms: Gold Crown on Dark Blue and Medium Blue Quarters Background

Basic info: Charismatic strong leader. He leads the Royal Elite Knights in battle.

22510723532_8c4952a57d_z.jpg

Name: Lord Zoran Strouhal, Royal Elite Knights of the Crown

Rank: Chief Advisor to the King and Supreme Commander of the Royal Elite Knights Of the Crown and Field Marshal of the King's Army

Coat of Arms: Gold Crown on Dark Blue and Medium Blue Quarters Background

Basic info: Brash but intelligent, Lord Zoran advises the King on the Kingdom matters and leads the King's Army in times of war.

21903000183_cfd7a018b9_z.jpg

22337362319_b767dbed76_z.jpg

22498219856_e58562cf79_z.jpg

Name: King Henric of Galonia

Basic info: Kind-hearted and generally peace-loving, King Henric rule over the Kingdom of Galonia with the aide of his brave Knights.

22524193835_c683aeb229_z.jpg

From where come these fur-capes?

The gold chrome visor is original? got the gloden knight in the tower castle set, but don't remember that his visor was so nice

Edited by kouz-one

From where come these fur-capes?

The gold chrome visor is original? got the gloden knight in the tower castle set, but don't remember that his visor was so nice

The fur cape came from a Bricklink store called Cape Madness.

The gold chrome visor was custom made using original LEGO visor. It is different from the metallic gold from the tower castle set.

my little orc army

THIS IS MY DREAM!!!! I have about 30 orcs, and I thought that was a lot! Great work there, and nice use of all the Brickwarriors. They look good in massive quantities like that!

The Royal Elite Knights Of the Crown are the most skillful and elite warriors among the Knights of Galonia.

They are highly discipline and are lead by Captain Rasdan Wymar, under the command of Lord Zoran Strouhal.

Stunning! The spartan helmets look great! Again, I thought my 8 was a lot...

my friend is preparing custom gondor soldiers, he made in the past the gondor shields, i have one at home and quality is like original (who has it too knows that its thrue...). right now he is finishing the gondor torso and within 2-3 months will be custom gondor helmet.... i put here his photos , hope you like it , i love them, I am waiting for those custom gondor helmets ant for sure buy some to my own collection .-)

Looks spectacular! Love the 'printing', love the shields and the spears. My only comment would be the boots, but other than that they look great!

Looks spectacular! Love the 'printing', love the shields and the spears. My only comment would be the boots, but other than that they look great!

this is not the final version :) it's only a beta version. i think the boots will look much better in the end version :)

this is not the final version :) it's only a beta version. i think the boots will look much better in the end version :)

Good to know - it already looks pretty good right now. Can't wait for the final version!

The fur cape came from a Bricklink store called Cape Madness.

The gold chrome visor was custom made using original LEGO visor. It is different from the metallic gold from the tower castle set.

Amazing knight army. Like very much the shiny golden plate armours and the spears!

i have also the orcs heads , they are amazing and qualitty like original. I was afraid if the quality is good enough to turn the helmet on head, but nothing happened, the head is really like original. I bought aroun 50 to customize my orc army. when I will hae time i put here some pictures. And the same quality are the gondor torso.. as I wrte it here.. i am waiting for those custom gondor helmets and for sure buy the gondor soldiers to create my own gondor army :-)

A troop of Gondor soldiers is certainly on top of my wish list!

The gold looks great with the crownie blue.

Those Gondor soldiers look fantastic. Such an injustice that TLG never made them.

Edited by SirBlake

Finally got around to getting my first army situated (which has been why I've been absent from building lately)

----

The Kingdom of Ankora

crownieheroshield.png

Geography

Located in the east of the western land mass, Ankora is one of the earliest kingdoms established in the west. The land is primarily flatlands and has an abundance of rivers and other natural land formations. The Deepvale Forest also stretches into the western part of Ankora. In the northern part of Ankora, mountains become more common as it leads into Faermoore. The capital of Ankora lies along the east coast, near plenty of water, making the capital a large trading hub.

Economy

Ankora leads in food production in the west. Compared to the other western kingdoms, the land is most suited for vegetation and animal production. Furthermore, in terms of productions, Ankora is also the largest producer of cloth due to the increase of cotton and certain other crops.

History

1E01: Dakerion Empire established; consisted of the land that is Ankora and Hislith

1E03: 1st Emperor Marcus Garruk is assassinated; 2nd Emperor Maximillian Graves takes his place

1E06: After 3 years of tyranny, Nobleman James Natus and his wife Ankora Natus form the Dakerion Rebellion in hopes to rid the people of Emperor Grave's grip

1E09: The Dakerion Empire launches a massive offensive on the Rebellion's capital city, Rivvenguard; the city repels the offense, but Ankora Natus is slain in battle; the crippling defeat forces Dakerion to then the war with the rebels. This event happened on the Eve of the tenth year

1E10: James Natus and the rebels officially declare their land as the Kingdom of Ankora, in memory of their fallen leader; James Natus is declared the 1st king

1E12: After two years of capital dwelling, the citizens of Ankora spread out to the rest of the land

1E13-1E20: The land is officially tamed and a boundary is finally marked; sea trade also opens up due to the Winter pact with Northshire in 1E19

1E20: Ankora encounters the Troll Legion

1E21-1E26: A land dispute is formed between the Kingdom of Ankora and the Troll Legion on Veracross Isle

1E27: James Natus openly declares the Troll Legion as enemies of the kingdom after claiming the isle

1E28: The trolls return to reclaim Veracross Isle, this time they bring the Bara-Gol Orc Horde with them; Ankora enters its 2nd war

1E30: The Kingdom of Faermoore sends Dwarf warriors and Gnome technicians to assist the Ankoran army

1E31-1E40: The war of Veracross continues to worsen. James Natus travels to Faermoore in 1E35 to request for the full support of the Dwarf army. The Dwarf and Gnome council accepts the request and sends an army along with siege tanks

1E41: The troll legion brings in magic through the use of their shamans. Troll guerrilla tactics give them the upper hand along with their magic

1E43: A small detachment of Avarian rangers are found fighting the Bara-Gol warriors on Veracross Isle; they meet up with the Ankoran General Darren Arrowheart; the elves of Avaria form a temporary alliance with the Kingdom of Ankora and Faermoore

1E48: The troll general, Habara Havash is slain by Darren Arrowheart; the trolls and orcs flee Veracross Isle; an eternal hatred forms between the two sides

1E49; Ankora, Avaria, and Faermoore form the Fallgrad Alliance; Avaria also introduces magic to the Kingdom of Ankora and the Arcane Council is formed in Ankora's capital

1E50: Ankora holds the first meeting between the kingdoms; first time elves are seen dwelling amongst humans

2E00: James Natus falls ill and is asked to name a successor; Darren Arrowheart is named for Natus' successor; two months later James Natus dies and Darren Arrowheart becomes the second king of Ankora

2E01: King Arrowheart reconstructs the Ankoran Army and establishes the Ankoran Navy

2E04: With the aid of the Avarian High Elves, the Kingdom of Ankora creates magic-users and adds them to the army, this division is specifically called the Magus Circle

2E11: Veracross Isle is rebuilt and renamed Veracross Prison

2E12: A massive movement is made by the king. All prisoners are moved to Veracross prison, however some managed to break free and capture the prison boats; this action lead to the influx of pirates in the Ankoran Sea

2E15: The pirates return and take Port Carro; due to the high level of criminal activity, King Arrowheart sends a division of guards to attempt to maintain peace; low lives and peasants enter the port and officially call it Blood Gulch Port.

2E19: King Arrowheart's wife gives birth to a son; he is named David Arrowheart; in this same year, King Arrowheart establishes four major cities which are run by Counts; these cities are named Highcross, Caythis, Myreguard, Stonemill

2E22: At a banquet held by King Arrowheart, an assassination attempt is made at him, which proves to be unsuccessful; due to this event, the Order of the Sword Saints is formed to investigate; nothing turns up

2E27: King Arrowheart is seduced and assassinated by the witch Savina Folsworth; the Sword Saints capture her, and she is burned at the stake; Queen Joanna Arrowheart along with the Magus Circle officially outlaw Lorensi in Ankora

2E35: Joanna Arrowheart sends an expedition of mages and miners to harvest magic crystals called magestones in the Dark Terrace.

2E40: The expedition group returns with magestones; furthermore, they request the presence of the Queen for their greatest find; 2nd expedition starts

2E45: The 2nd expedition returns, but only 10 people return; the queen is reported dead and David becomes king at age 36.

2E47: David Arrowheart marries Kayla Antara and 9 months later she gives birth to Monica Arrowheart; during this same year the king begins building up the Ankoran army

2E50: The Kingdoms of Faermoore and Ankora are attacked; both sides send armies which are obliterated; only one man returned bearing the emblem of the Dread Army

3E00: With the aid of their allies, the Ankoran army gets into a deadlock at Kantus Valley

3E02: Reports hit King David Arrowheart that the Altrairian Alliance and the Extraho Sol Empire are also under attack

3E07: The Ankoran port town Gutterstone is seized by the Dread Navy; the King gathers his strongest men and assaults the port town; the King falls in battle and few return

3E08: Queen Arrowheart authorizes research on the magestones gathered from the dark terrace; using this magic technology, the Fallgrad Alliance attempts to use these stones to enhance magic; the results prove successful, giving them a slight edge

3E10: An attempt is made to return to the Dark Terrace; no ship survives except one which tells of horrific beast which destroyed their fleet; they only escaped due to the magestone on their ship

3E13: Monica Arrowheart marries Aryen Feron; the Magus Circle along with the Elves of the Arcane Council begin to study ancient artifacts that which may prove useful

3E18: The Ankoran army encounters fierce Bone Golems and request additional reinforcements; Queen Arrowheart also falls ill during the winter of the 18th year

3E19: Queen Arrowheart dies in the 1st month of the 19th year; Aryen Feron becomes the 3rd king of Ankora

3E21: King Feron makes plans for moving troops up north; the Magus Circle and Arcane Council develop a plan to amplify the magestones using some ancient magic artifacts

3E25: King Feron makes a pact with the Dragon Arkus to protect the kingdom

3E29: Queen Feron gives birth to a girl; her daughter is Kira Feron

3E31: Aryen Feron gets word of a massive assault heading towards Kantus Valley; he brings an elite guard with him to fortify the valley; During this fight, King Feron is slain by the Dread Commander Kain Talon in front of the dread King; when news reaches Queen Feron the kingdom goes into mourning; the Dread Army pushes to the village of Morgath, but during that same year they are pushed out of the North thanks to intelligence brought by the former Dread Commander Kain Talon

3E32: Queen Feron makes a deal with Kain; so long as he helps fight the Dread Army, he will live, however when the war is over he will be executed; using this knowledge an army is sent to Gutterstone to take it back

3E33-3E35: Battle of Gutterstone

3E37: Queen Feron is greeted by an angel which tells her about a boy who could help turn the tide of battle; the Queen orders Kain to find and train this boy; the boy, who is named Fenix Vae, is found by Kain at age 10

3E43: Due to some civil issues, Kira Feron is sent away

3E45: The Magus Circle receives orders to bring Kain before the Queen; Queen Feron tasks Kain with finding a grand magestone, the Tome of Arkoth, and the amplifier of Amaea

-------

So that is some writing from a really long time ago, but now for the part that concerns this part of the forum:

The Army of Ankora

The army of Ankora is divided into infantry and special units. Below are the main bulk of the army.

dsc05240.jpg

dsc05242.jpg

Swordsmen: 25 units

- These are some of the more common guards seen throughout the land. Armed with basic steel swords and chainmail, they are very formidable at close range combat.

dsc05243.jpg

dsc05244.jpg

Spearmen: 25 units

- These soldiers are more common along the walls of cities and are generally found among patrol groups. They are typically more agile fighters.

dsc05245.jpg

dsc05246.jpg

Riflemen: 25 units

- Riflemen replaced archers shortly after Ankora's first contact with the Dwarves. These soldiers are typically found in towers and patrols. They are highly trained in both ranged combat, and close quarters, in the event of an enemy closing the distance. Because of slow reload times, most riflemen travel in groups, making them much more lethal.

dsc05247.jpg

dsc05249.jpg

Halberdiers: 25 units

- Unlike the other soldiers, halberdiers are typically guarding noble districts in major cities or the capital. When the main army is called together for war, these soldiers are always on the front line. Most of the veteran guards, that are not officers, are positioned here.

dsc05250.jpg

dsc05251.jpg

Axemen: 25 units

- Equally as common as the swordsmen, axemen are also seen among normal city patrols. However, it is not uncommon to see them on road patrols. Typically speaking, most commoners either end up as axemen or swordsmen.

dsc05252.jpg

dsc05253.jpg

Tower Knights

- These guards are exclusive to prisons and dungeons. It is very rare to seem them outside with other guards (unless they are off duty). Only the most advanced of commoners will take up this position.

----

Now, onto the part that you all probably wanted to see: Special Units and Uniques

The Crown Inquisition: 10 units + 1 Leader

dsc04449.jpg

dsc04450.jpg

- The Crown Inquisition was developed shortly after the fall of the Dread Army in 3E49. Originally, they were an organization that hunted dark arts users. However, with the growing number of Lorensi witches in Ankora, they became more of a witch hunting organization. The members of the inquisition are typically respected among the citizens, while loathed among dark beings. Each member is armored with a special robe that has magic resistance enchantments; small plates are also inserted into vital areas to ensure that the wearer has sufficient protection from physical harm as well. Each inquisitor is given a silver shortsword and longsword that are enchanted with arcane damage.

- While this organization does seek out dark beings, it should be noted that they are in no form associated with the Paladin Order. Inquisitors do not follow the path of light, and some seem closely alignment with the dark because of the way they dispatch witches. Many paladins cringe at the thought of working beside inquisitors, which has happened in some cases. Many stories have indicated that the Crown Inquisition brutalize Lorensi, even if they are not considered witches. To the Lorensi, these men and women are nothing more than monsters.

- The royal family is the only group that has the ability to command the inquisition. They respond to no other authority of land.

dsc04451.jpg

- The Crown Inquisition is currently led by Grand Inquisitor Barques Knowles. He was a former battlemage of the Magus Council, and has fought more than enough dark arts wielders to know how they fight. Even in his old age, he is still a force to be reckoned with. He is serious about his job, and demands the utmost loyalty to the cause. Thanks to him, Ankora has managed to stamp out most of the witches and dark arts users.

The Magus Circle: 10 units + 1 leader (not shown in this picture)

dsc04478.jpg

dsc04479.jpg

- Established in 2E04, six years after their first encounter with the Avarian Elves, the Magus Circle is the center for magic in Ankora. They work as both a college for those gifted with magic and an investigative group for magical anomalies across the land. They are also responsible for the outlawing of Lorensi, following the assassination of King Arrowheart in 2E27.

- The typical mage learns arcane magic and studies to obtain mastery in one form of elemental magic. Those that attempt to master arcane magic or seek mastery in more than one elemental magic are transferred to the Arcane Council in Avaria. Those that succeed, in mastering more than one element are granted the title of Wizard. However, very few actually are wizards because of the length of time required for mastering an element.

- Each member of the Magus Circle is equipped with magical robes that are enchanted with reduced channeling and increased magic reserves. They are also equipped with an arcane staff that makes it easier to cast arcane magic with greater ease.

The Ankoran Rangers: 10 units

dsc05255.jpg

dsc05256.jpg

- The rangers are the scout/stealth units of the Ankoran army. Unlike typical rangers and scouts that utilize normal weaponry, Ankoran rangers utilize magic weapons. These weapons are created entirely through magic, so people will never see them carrying any weapons (apart from a small dagger). Each ranger is trained in the art of the sword, bow, and hand to hand combat.

- Their origins stem back to the first contact with the Elven rangers of Avaria. Shortly after the formation of the Fallgrad Alliance, Ankorans started to turn select men and women into rangers. This involved a long series of training in Avaria, but in the end, it resulted in a fighting force that keeps the back roads and forest clear of bad guys

Note: Huge thanks to Saber-Scorpion for the custom decals!

The Sword Saints: 10 units + 1 leader

dsc05257.jpg

dsc05258.jpg

- Established in 2E22, the Order of the Sword Saints is the investigative head of Ankora. The primary goal of the Sword Saints is the defense of the Ankoran royal family. These men and women investigate possible threats to the royal family and serve as bodyguards. Each member is skilled in extensive hand-to-hand combat and sword combat; they are experts with the rapier and other thrusting swords. Furthermore, they are all skilled in using magic to detect hidden elements and track people. Members of the Sword Saints are usually recognized by the blue, saint tabards that they wear. It is very rare to see them away from Rivvenguard Castle. If they are seen outside the castle, that can only mean trouble is not far away.

- Their current leader is Lord Auron Tl'Incthon (far left of second picture), a Drow who has served the kingdom for a long time. Very little is known about him, or where he even came from. Truth be told, not much is known about the Drow, who seemed to have disappeared from the face of the world.

The Vanguard: 10 units + 1 leader (not in this picture)

dsc05259.jpg

dsc05260.jpg

- The vanguard represent the nobility of Ankora. Several Lords, Ladies, and Knights of Ankora make up this special unit. Their skills vary from person to person, but they are typically all trained in mounted warfare , tactics, sword play, and blunt weaponry. Many of Ankora's battles have been won by the actions of these men and women. It should also be noted that the Vanguard also control large portions of the main infantry.

- Count Cedric Ballard, is responsible for the coordination of the Vanguard. They typically look to him for guidance when battles or war are upon Ankora. He is a veteran knight, and is considered the most loyal man to the crown.

That does it for the army. Excluding the leaders of certain special units:

25x Swordsmen

25x Spearmen

25x Axemen

25x Halberdiers

25x Tower Knights

25x Riflemen

10x Vanguard

10x Inquisitors

10x Rangers

10x Mages

10x Sword Saints

= 200 total units

Last, but not least, the uniques of Ankora (the number of uniques will update over time).

dsc05261.jpg

King Aryen Feron

- The former King of Ankora was a true hero. He was loved by his people and was frequently seen among them or on the battlefield, leading his men. He was formerly a high ranking lord in Ankora until he married Monica Arrowheart. He ruled from 3E19 to 3E31, where he met his unfortunate end at the hands of the Dread Commander Kain Talon. Since that moment, no other king has ruled since then.

dsc05262.jpg

Queen Monica Feron

- The widowed Queen has been forced to pick up the pieces of the Ankora and hold it together while the Dread War rages. She was once very kind, but with the death of the King, she has turned cold, and lost much of the niceness that she was renowned for having. Furthermore, with recent disputes between nobility and the crown, she has had a difficult job trying to keep the people together. Surprisingly, she is actually skilled in magic, and is rumored to have quite the mastery of fire spells.

dsc05263.jpg

Princess Kira Feron (left and middle) and Lydia Cullsworth

- The young daughter of Queen Feron is the sole heir to the throne. However, she seems to have very little interest on ruling. She is far more adventurous than either of her parents every were. Kira was eventually trained in hand to hand combat and archery by the Ankoran rangers. She utilizes a magic bow (exactly like the ranger's bow) to dispatch her foes quickly. Compared to other noblewoman, and royalty of other kingdoms, she is very atypical, and does not act like a noble. She is very much a free spirit.

- Lydia is Kira's closest friend. Having grown up with her, she knows Kira too well, and acts as the voice of reason. The two are basically like sisters; there is very little they would not do for each other.

dsc05264.jpg

The War Council

From Left to Right: General Richard Mores, Commander Hyle Pierce, Count Cedric Ballard, Court Mage Ixia Drovus

- These four individuals make up the war council. Their primary goal is to advise the Queen in times of war. General Mores is the oldest general of Ankora. Having seen countless battles, he knows the army far too well, and know how to best position them. Commander Hyle is his second in command, and is also the head of the Rivvenguard knights. Hyle is also responsible for coordinating town guards across the kingdom. Count Cedric Ballard is the voice of the Vanguard. While he is always willing to stand and fight, he is responsible for notifying the crown about the position of the nobles on the war. Last but not least is Ixia Drovus. It should be noted that she is not officially part of the war council. However, as a demon, she is insanely smart. Most plans made my the actual war council are revised by her. Ixia can recognize flaws in any plan and come up with ways to reinforce good plans. Furthermore, her magical expertise is much appreciated when it comes to dealing with magic opponents.

dsc05265.jpg

The Extended War Council

From Left to Right: (Grand Inquisitor Barques Knowles, Grand Magus Alkien)

- While they are not necessarily part of the war council usually, these two deal with "special" matters. Inquisitors only join the war council when matters concerning the dark arts are mentioned. Grand Magus Alkien will only join the council when new magical discoveries or artifacts are concerned. Both men are typically working in conjunction to fight magic utilizing the very same.

dsc05266.jpg

Lords and Knights

From left to Right: (Knight-Captain Kyle Melanes, Lord Cecil Baker, Lord Bryan Maxell)

----

And that is the end of project #2! This took much longer than I thought to accomplish! Furthermore, I still have several other armies to build.

For those that are building multiple armies, I really recommend putting a soft-cap on the total units. I followed a base of:

6 base units (25 of each) = 150 main units

5 elite units (10 of each) = 50 elite units

As for arming them, go for sales! I saved a ton buying pieces that were on sale.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this little presentation.

As usual

Huge thanks to Scorp for the custom decals! I look forward to doing more business in the future.

C&C is always welcome and appeciated!!!

:classic:

Here's my army of Uruk-Hai vs Rohirim that I just recently setup in a battle scene over the Temple of Edoras. It should keep them occupied while I build my Helm's Deep MOC. :)

More pictures available here too:

IMG_3272.jpg

Battle%20of%20Rohan..jpg

IMG_3104.jpg

IMG_3117%201.jpg

IMG_3110%201.jpg

Edited by samiam391

Here's my army of Uruk-Hai vs Rohirim that I just recently setup in a battle scene over the Temple of Edoras. It should keep them occupied while I build my Helm's Deep MOC. :)

If you plan to use all these minifigs that has to be a really big Helm's Deep. :)

after some time I decided to expand my orcs army (I presented it here on page 49 I think..) Here are some new pictures of main army (180 infantry + 2x balista + 2x cavetroll - one I am still missing but wanna buy in future). I have a plan to make some terain for my 21 warg riders and also for 50 uruk hai thah I have. These 3 armies are together my army of evil, total number of orcs : over 250. when I finish terain uder the rest 2 armies I will put here pictures. Right now only pictures of main army :

23582137443_f8b7a8ebb5_k.jpg1 by richchie, on Flickr

23580742284_960ccbe779_h.jpg2 by richchie, on Flickr

23582136013_a86df1df21_k.jpg6 by richchie, on Flickr

23841106959_1a90645ae9_k.jpg7 by richchie, on Flickr

24126358711_c35dd0fe36_k.jpg8 by richchie, on Flickr

23580740434_a42451ba42_b.jpg9 by richchie, on Flickr

23913363470_11138d9784_k.jpg10 by richchie, on Flickr

24100901582_fe0dd3a691_k.jpg11 by richchie, on Flickr

23913362170_03209681b0_k.jpg12 by richchie, on Flickr

23841106149_18e9037b35_k.jpg13 by richchie, on Flickr

EDIT : former version of my orcs army is on page 52

Richchie I really like your diorama with your Orc army. Look really authentic, if one can say that about an Orc army? Good selection of weapons and armour (I am not a fan of the "normal"scimitar that come with most Lego-Orc sets either). Especially the axe head on the lance is a simple but good idea. Really nice and hopefully the army will get the opportunity to take up a fight with some "good" guys, and beat them utterly ?

Samiam - fantastic collection of Uruk hai's and Rohan warriors. Look forward to see them assault Helms deep, once they have finished Edoras.

Richchie I really like your diorama with your Orc army. Look really authentic, if one can say that about an Orc army? Good selection of weapons and armour (I am not a fan of the "normal"scimitar that come with most Lego-Orc sets either). Especially the axe head on the lance is a simple but good idea. Really nice and hopefully the army will get the opportunity to take up a fight with some "good" guys, and beat them utterly ?

thank you :-) I still need to add some axe head on the lance (around 10-15 still missing). I already have 30 elves and 20 rohan riders (rohan i try to made them not clone eomers but I use some Viking torso and other, put here pictures when i finish terain - do not want to presenting them just on baseplate). I also want create gondor army, I posted here gondor soldiers made by my friend..)

Richchie, congratulations!! Loved your army; it's nice to have, at the same time, different soldiers (not a clone army) that still are close enough to be seen as characters of the same army.. But I don't recognize some of the orcs' faces, have you used slide decals or what?

Richchie, congratulations!! Loved your army; it's nice to have, at the same time, different soldiers (not a clone army) that still are close enough to be seen as characters of the same army.. But I don't recognize some of the orcs' faces, have you used slide decals or what?

because LEGO made only few orcs faces I decided to add some custom faces. they are original lego dark tan heads and have printing made by one of my friend (he is selling these heads in his BL store). the quality of these heads are like original, the printing is so googd that if you have original head and this custom head, you do not see the diference in quality.

great army, richie :)

yes, those heads are fantastic, i have the same

i am waiting for gondor :)

uruk hai army is also great, but as european not achievable :(