patje

MOC: Haunted House

haunted house a project for zwolle 2008

it was made with a friend Steven A.

Steven made the bldg., I made the landscapes and the animals.

it is a large project for 2 man.

for the first time it will be seen on zwolle.

(Legoworld)

1ste_try-out_stasegem_003.jpg_thumb.jpg

see links: pictures of the haunted house

more pictures

film of the pond which we make

and mlcad pictures of the animals : foto' s of animals in mlcad

greets Pat.

:cry_happy:

Edited by TheBrickster
added a thumbnail

I really like your Haunted House! :sweet: That must have taken a lot of time....BTW, can you please use correct grammar? Thanks! :classic:

Lego12

what a nice haunted house! with the right angle of view and some photoshop editing too make it look " pictures taken on a cold winter night by moonlight".. it can be really scary brrrrrrr

good job with the flashing lights too :thumbup:

I like the pirate ridding on the bike and the two wizards. Its very good!

I really like your Haunted House! :sweet: That must have taken a lot of time....BTW, can you please use correct grammar? Thanks! :classic:

Lego12

I wouldnt pick on him, I dont think english is his first language since he lives in Belgium.....well thats what I think anyway :tongue:

I realy like how you did the trees :classic:

And pretty much the whole house!

Excellent scene. I love the details of the Haunted House and the landscaping is equally impressive. The trees really look spooky. MOCs like this inspire me to build a Halloween scene. Great job! :thumbup:

I think that house looks great! Very well done!

I also think that there should be some self-moderation about chastising peoples grammar and spelling etc, especially as this is worldwide site, with many visitors not having English as their first language... it doesn't provide a welcoming attitude for new posters...

Lego12

sorry my English are not well, we speak Dutch and French

greets Pat.

:cry_sad:

Edited by patje

Very impressive house! I really like it! It must have taken ages, well done!

I know the use of minifig body parts as bricks has become a standard building technique, but it's still startling for me to see all the minifig arms in the trees. Poor little orange minifigs! :oh:

But it really makes your haunted house even SCARIER!! Beware all who come near, lest your arms be chopped off and made into trees! :laugh:

I'm really looking forward to Zwolle, this is so awesome. Very nice trees. And the house is just great. And that fence!

If I'm not mistaken there have been some massive Bricklink orders here....

PS your english is understandable so don't worry about that.

Don't worry about the imperfect English. :classic: I think it's great that you know at least enough to post here!

You haunted house is really well-built! You did a great job! :thumbup:

Really nice haunted house, Patje, greetings from a fellow member of the low countries (or Belgium, to be correctly)!

Please keep this up, I like the pics very much.

Edited by zorro3999

That looks really nice. Amazing details. If I said anything more I would repeat myself...again. :tongue:

Nice MOC.

Lego12

BTW lego12 could you please mind your own business? This is a global site and your annoying comments on peoples grammar is getting on my nerves.

Nice work Pat, i really like the old grey corners on the roof, that gives a nice effect!

Lego12

Could you stop acting as a moderator, thank you!

I saw it today on Legoworld. The layout was huge and very nice and detailed. :thumbup::classic:

I saw it today on Legoworld. The layout was huge and very nice and detailed. :thumbup::classic:

Thanks...

I go tomorrow evening for 2 days

we hope to meet meny lego friends…

greets Pat.

:thumbup::wink:

Wow! This really is impressive. I like the mansion a lot, which reminds me of the house from Hitchcock's Psycho movie. I like the roof construction which looks perfect. The landscaping is equally nice. I bet this house and set-up really looks much larger than pictured.