Rayman

Republic Gunship Nose Art

Thanks for frontpaging this thread KimT Shadows. :tongue: (because SW is a forum I don't frequent) and KimT for creating the handy gallery. There are really some talented artists active here. My favorite designs are the cartoony ones, especially those involving female characters :tongue:

Evil Santa is really cool too, although Ms. Santa's helper could do with some more curves here and there... :grin:

Edited by Rick

Made this a few months ago after I got set 7676.

Fighting Can-cells

3971051575_bbeab93a90_b.jpg

-A

he is duros and he should like duroswomen instead

The latest episode of The Clone Wars, Deserter, has a Mandalorian/Twi'lek pairing... and Padme is Naboonese, while Anakin is from Tatooine. I think the Star Wars universe sets plenty of precedents for cross-race relationships. Not to say that I think Cad and Padme should be in a relationship... :sick:ew: .

Have fun with that mental image. :devil:

ANYway, back on topic, I love all these nose-arts. I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get some spare white slope pieces so I can put new art on separate pieces and switch the designs out as I wish. I've searched all over Bricklink, and can't find any. Thanks in advance for any help!

Edited by Steel Dragon

Nice nose art Armothe. I like all the purple it looks really nice. Is that a official star wars species?

Great work! Keep it up :thumbup:

The latest episode of The Clone Wars, Deserter, has a Mandalorian/Twi'lek pairing... and Padme is Naboonese, while Anakin is from Tatooine. I think the Star Wars universe sets plenty of precedents for cross-race relationships. Not to say that I think Cad and Padme should be in a relationship... :sick:ew: .

ANYway, back on topic, I love all these nose-arts. I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get some spare white slope pieces so I can put new art on separate pieces and switch the designs out as I wish. I've searched all over Bricklink, and can't find any. Thanks in advance for any help!

Here you go. Link

PadmƩ and anakin are humans so this your "naboonese/tatooinese" pairing is complete rubbish- like Americans/europeans nothing strange there :sceptic: -but hello- for example do you find Tey How attractive :tongue: - she is that neimoidian that controls the droids in episode 1 (one with funny goggles who active the droids) she is neimoidian close relative tu duros so would be understandable if Cad would find her pretty- like Humans and twileks are clearly relatives their body and face is very similar- but hey this is strange conversation anyway and please don't spoil the upcoming episodes of the cw thank you :hmpf_bad:

long time no see~~dear all

Recently, the work is very busy~~

Now, working resigned ,some time creating new

Hare some new noseart design for 7676

see they

#DooKu Boot

4341806155_c5cbfa50ea_o.jpg

#separatist nightmare

4341803153_f82e00d74d_o.jpg

Rayman has designed these plans, the way I use my new design

Dooku use old face and new hair.....

I also make my noseart printing sticker

show some pic

4340317930_389d01561d_o.jpg

4340317976_d6016c9742_o.jpg

4339573291_630d639a95_o.jpg

have two kinds of stickers -----white page stickers & Transparent stickers

4340317976_d6016c9742_o.jpg

4340317848_2b24792796_o.jpg

4340318026_f371db0254_o.jpg

Texture and detail are very good

and~~

A Lego fan asked me if I can sell my own create 7676 noseart to him, Can I sell it ? I wonder if it will against Lego or Starwars copyright. Please give me some advices,

Thank you very much!!

No, of course you can sell it. ItĀ“s no copyright on custom items, take BrickForge for example. ItĀ“s completely legal to sell customized LEGO (this ainĀ“t even lego! ), as long as you donĀ“t get a brick-making machine and start to copy sets and sell them *cough*Enlighten*cough*. :wink: Right now IĀ“m working on somecustom lightsabers which I eventually plan to sell.

How much would a whole sheet cost? I might be interested in buying one as well... :wink:

Edited by Dennimator

I would like to buy a sheet or two as well agi2007.

Let us know what they cost, and you can post it either here or in the BSTF thread.

Sure you can sell them here.

Just post your price and stuff like that here and have members pm your their orders.

Great work.

I've uploaded both Agi2007's and Armorthe's designs to the RGS Sticker folder

and~~

A Lego fan asked me if I can sell my own create 7676 noseart to him, Can I sell it ? I wonder if it will against Lego or Starwars copyright. Please give me some advices,

Thank you very much!!

This all look really cool, you've got some great designs. About selling them though, technically you would be infringing the Star Wars copyright (the characters will be 'owned' by them), and possibly the Lego copyright (the MiniFig representation of the characters will probably be 'owned' by Lego) aswell. Im sure on a small scale you will be well under their radar so you would find no problems.

Any chance on getting a custom design for the RGS Delta squad used? I know they never showed the art, but one can dream! Also, any ideas of doing the 'Sharkmouth' of Fordo's RGS? These all rock! I may just have to keep buying RGSs and have them each represent! Keep this up!

Just wanted to say that I am totally blown away by how freakin awesome the artwork is!

Who knew Pinups and Lego would work so well together?! LMAO

Brickie Page anyone? :D

I know we all get sidetracked with things in our daily lives, but this has been one of my favorite topics in the Star Wars Forums...so I figured I would give it a lil bump!

BUMP!

So, anyone got anything new?

this is great. I had seen some of these floating around the internet, but wasn't aware of this thread.

Has anyone made these into decals? and if so, how? Pictures would be great. If I could make some of these into stickers I'd pick up yet another RGS or two.

EDIT BY KIMT:

I've uploaded all posted pics here and I intend to keep doing so.

And while we wait - previously shown designs can be found through the above link.

Anyone that knows if someone is selling their designs as finished stickersheets?

Hello all, I was really taken aback by this thread and decided to take action and print my own. I bought both white sticker sheets and clear sticker sheets. I had to alter the following design somewhat to fit the slope from corner to corner. In the future I'll be making my own designs but I really like all the ones posted as well.

Below are the results:

Left: Clear sticker

Middle: White

Right: Original

4480748712_5955456f98_o.jpg

White:

4480748860_68d5552bd1_o.jpg

Clear: (My favorite, and the one I'll be using for following applications

4480748784_4c8209f4d7_o.jpg

I know the designs don't match up exactly with the Gunship, these were done in somewhat of a hurry this afternoon and I just wanted to see how it would turn out. I'll be "modifying" some of these tomorrow to match up exactly with the colors and lines of 7676.

Hello all, I was really taken aback by this thread and decided to take action and print my own. I bought both white sticker sheets and clear sticker sheets. I had to alter the following design somewhat to fit the slope from corner to corner. In the future I'll be making my own designs but I really like all the ones posted as well.

I know the designs don't match up exactly with the Gunship, these were done in somewhat of a hurry this afternoon and I just wanted to see how it would turn out. I'll be "modifying" some of these tomorrow to match up exactly with the colors and lines of 7676.

Who cares if the design donĀ“t match with the Gunship?

The result of your printouts looks really great :thumbup:

What type of printer do you use? Is it an ordinary printer used at home?