Derek

Brickmaster Sample magazine

Look at this on S@H. Thought it might be good if you want that Indy set, or you want to get a feel of the magazine.

darthperson

Thanks, for posting this! The jeep is the only Brickmaster set I've seen that I like, and this could be just the excuse I need to order some of the new parts in PAB online....

Clearly LEGO is giving in and giving Indy fans the set they really want.

So lemme get this straight, you buy this and it comes with both the magazine AND the Jeep? Man oh man do I need some money. . .

You can probably find $9 by scavenging your the street. :tongue: Definitely a great idea by TLC. I'm amazed that people were spending ~$20-40 just for the set! Hopefully this brings down the price for those that cannot purchase this set from LEGO directly.

Edited by dj2005

couldn't we make an effort to buy up quite some of these and let it be sent to a eurobricks member in the US that can send it to people in Europe (or other continents of course).

i saw this a few days ago when I was researching how I could get a Brickmaster subscription in the UK.

Fortunately, I got an old school friend who now lives in the US to set up a subscription for me and he ordered this too. I got the first Brickmaster subscription mag today ... shame it came with a Bionicle model. It'll be on ebay soon.

couldn't we make an effort to buy up quite some of these and let it be sent to a eurobricks member in the US that can send it to people in Europe (or other continents of course).

All you need now is a friendly American reading your post and sending you a pm :classic:

Luckily I got this set during the last event where someone had found all the pieces and made an instruction.

I think it was based on PaulC's reversed build of this.

So I don't need it...and yeah I wish I lived in the US = half price on LEGO and Brickmaster :hmpf_bad:

Lego realy should do more to make their items available to everyone, this being US only..

Luckily we still have the net, and sites like bricklink, ebay and other international Lego sellers...

The only thing that really appeals to me is another cheap indy, but I would rather buy a few motorcycle chase and/or jungle duels, because they come with more weapons.

Great find! :thumbup:

I hope they do this more often, but with different sets. I want the Venator, but not much of the other things. Looks Like I shall be purchasing a jeep, perhaps? :thumbup:

This is a great set. I am not impressed with the bionicle one though from this month. I wish the magazine also had more designs and showed off more MOCs from people.

Clearly LEGO is giving in and giving Indy fans the set they really want.

There are no Indy fans outside the US? :look:

They should've released this set individually (without the magazine) and worldwide. Or like get a free one of these sets with every order above ...

If they put it on S@H it might just as well be worldwide.

I'm pretty sure I've got all the parts for this lying around. Does anyone know where I can find instructions online? I've looked but haven't had any luck so far.

I'm pretty sure I've got all the parts for this lying around. Does anyone know where I can find instructions online? I've looked but haven't had any luck so far.
Hi!

I haven´t found it either but you can use the one we made for the Eurobricks event 2008 in Billund for most of it. Just notice that it´s made before the official release, done by reverse building the set, so the color on the headlight bricks is wrong and the end also, but you´ll fix that easy enough. Check it out on this page.

Good luck :thumbup:!

CopMike