MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2024 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

The discord server is a cesspit of nonsense imo. Just had a scroll through it all. 

Long live Eurobricks, long live Renown. 

I will now return to staying on target. Move along, move along. 

Edited by ArrowBricks

9 minutes ago, Brickwraith said:

Could you DM me too please?

Done! 

6 minutes ago, ArrowBricks said:

The discord server is a cesspit of nonsense imo. Just had a scroll through it all. 

I just skim over most of what is not directly related to leaks! 🫤

It’s kinda unclear what the issue is the with the Z-95 and Temple rumours. It seems like it could be just the figures that are incorrect?

I guess in a few days we should have some clarity or Falconfan/Renown will jump in and clarify what is actually coming.

It seems so early to have these leaks when we still don’t have images of sets coming in January! 

15 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Done! 

I just skim over most of what is not directly related to leaks! 🫤

Could you also send me it please

Edited by LemonFlavouredBleach

Update: I finally tracked the rumours to who I believe first posted them; according to him, we are getting both the Z-95 and Microscale Jedi Temple. The Temple includes Yaddle, and the Z-95 has Bly, a 327th Trooper, and a closed-helmet P2 Clone pilot. 
Still take this with an appropriate amount of salt, though, until we get confirmation from someone legit. 

2 hours ago, Renown said:

Just wait until you all find out who does come in 75388.

This could be referring to Bly. 

3 minutes ago, LemonFlavouredBleach said:

Could you also send me it please

Sent! 

1 hour ago, ArrowBricks said:

Long live Eurobricks, long live Renown. 

I will now return to staying on target. Move along, move along. 

Carry on, my wayward son.

9 minutes ago, Renown said:

Is this you telling us Velok will be in the $40 set lol

57 minutes ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

This is leakers game of telephone :laugh:

Indeed! That is why I am trying to keep things sorted out as best as I can! 😬

18 minutes ago, Renown said:

Meaning? 🤔

15 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Indeed! That is why I am trying to keep things sorted out as best as I can! 😬

Meaning? 🤔

Haha I can never tell if it’s just a post or a clue 😂

Well, the only reference I can think of is a song by Kansas. I’m stumped!

4 hours ago, Renown said:

Just wait until you all find out who does come in 75388.

Darth Jar Jar, holy sh*t guys it's darth jar jar.

3 hours ago, Duke27 said:

Becouse it's gonna be the third set with shock troopers

I don't understand why this is so unlikely for you. We've been getting a ton of clones, and they make sense for all three of the scenes they're in.

2 hours ago, Kaijumeister said:

Looks like multiple sets based on the Acolyte are due next summer based on the Legoleak discord server (Source: Itsjustajoe). 

Jedi Vector pls pls pls pls

If skeleton crew is any indication we'll see these sometime in 2025.

31 minutes ago, Renown said:

I can't figure out what this actually means, but for some reason I could see it applying to both Galen and Cal. 

5 minutes ago, Batman1 said:

Haha I can never tell if it’s just a post or a clue 😂

Well, the only reference I can think of is a song by Kansas. I’m stumped!

I think he's referencing the character Velok who has a ship called the Wayward Son? That's all I could discern

29 minutes ago, Minishark2000 said:

I think he's referencing the character Velok who has a ship called the Wayward Son? That's all I could discern

There's no way we get an Exodus character in the anniversary figs, but holy cow I'd almost forgive getting him over someone like Mara or Revan, that guy looks AWESOME

3 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

There's no way we get an Exodus character in the anniversary figs, but holy cow I'd almost forgive getting him over someone like Mara or Revan, that guy looks AWESOME

Star Wars: Exodus is an RP community, so I think that there may be IP rights issues with making a character from it. 

9 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Yeah I agree with that no way we'd get such an obscure (imo) fig, now we have to figure out who else it could be from that clue

Edited by Minishark2000

1 minute ago, Minishark2000 said:

Yeah I agree with that no way we'd get such an obscure (imo) fig, now we have to figure out who else it could be from that clue

The song is also the theme for Supernatural, but I checked and none of the main actors have been in Star Wars. 

37 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

The song is also the theme for Supernatural, but I checked and none of the main actors have been in Star Wars. 

Might be a stretch but there was a semi big meme a few years ago where kit fisto dies and that song plays 

51 minutes ago, Grabdatgem said:

Might be a stretch but there was a semi big meme a few years ago where kit fisto dies and that song plays 

Link? 
Another possibility is that this is not actually referring to an anniversary Minifig; we do not yet know the name of the ship in Skeleton Crew - What if it is the Wayward Son? That would fit with the overall premise of the show. 🤔

Do we have any idea what the part count for Grogu’s escape (BARC Speeder Escape) will be? The inclusion of two Shock Troopers suggests to me that we will be getting two speeders (though it could just be based on the landing pad fight at the end). Thoughts? 

Edited by Classic_Spaceman

10 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Link? 

It seems the original post was removed but someone reuploaded it a few months ago. Seeing the low viewer count does make me question if this was actually semi famous or if I’m just misremembering. Would be really cool if the skeleton crew ship is called that. 

32 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Link? 
Another possibility is that this is not actually referring to an anniversary Minifig; we do not yet know the name of the ship in Skeleton Crew - What if it is the Wayward Son? That would fit with the overall premise of the show. 🤔

Do we have any idea what the part count for Grogu’s escape (BARC Speeder Escape) will be? The inclusion of two Shock Troopers suggests to me that we will be getting two speeders (though it could just be based on the landing pad fight at the end). Thoughts? 

That would be an awesome name, but I don't know that it'll have a name, just a ship type. Feels like it's been forever since the last named ship in canon. (Was it the Havoc Marauder? I know Kenobi didn't get us any, nor did mando S3, and Andor's Fondor Haulcraft, while awesome, is clearly a ship type rather than a name) They even de-named Slave 1.

While I was typing this it turned out Wayward Son doesn't mean anything here, but still, wider point stands. Bring back named ships.

1 hour ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

I haven't seen the show, but if I'm remembering the actors correctly, this confirms either Batman or Soldier Boy as the anniversary fig.

1 minute ago, Renown said:

The curtains are blue.

Ah, so just a response to @ArrowBricks's comment.

9 minutes ago, Renown said:

The curtains are blue.

Is this a clue? Because I know that phrase the curtains are blue means when one reads too much into something beyond what the writer actually intended. So is renown trying to tell us we're going too deep or?

yeah ok lol we're reading into it wayy too much :laugh::cry2:

Edited by Minishark2000

5 minutes ago, Hhalcyon said:

Like Arc Trooper Echo?

This is entirely unrelated but did you make your PFP a white square? At first I thought it just wasn't loading but I can see everyone else's.

But guys yeah I think it was just a response to arrowbricks. Nothing wayward son coming, and definately nothing to be drawn from blue curtains