MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2024 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

1 minute ago, Mandalorianknight said:

This is entirely unrelated but did you make your PFP a white square? At first I thought it just wasn't loading but I can see everyone else's.

ye its just a white square lol

“Carry on my wayward son.” Ben Solo is a wayward son, going against his parents as Kylo Ren. “The curtains are blue.” Blue is the color of The Rise of Skywalker’s title. Curtain refers to the man behind the curtain. After TFA came out, many people thought there would be a “man behind the curtain” reveal with the giant hologram Snoke. There kind-of was one in TRoS, revealing that Snoke was a clone. Therefore, the clues give us Ben Solo/Kylo Ren, TRoS, and clone Snoke. When does Kylo Ren see a peek at the Snoke behind the curtain in TRoS? 

Pickle Jar Snoke confirmed to be coming. 

/s

5 minutes ago, Rwbricks said:

“Carry on my wayward son.” Ben Solo is a wayward son, going against his parents as Kylo Ren. “The curtains are blue.” Blue is the color of The Rise of Skywalker’s title. Curtain refers to the man behind the curtain. After TFA came out, many people thought there would be a “man behind the curtain” reveal with the giant hologram Snoke. There kind-of was one in TRoS, revealing that Snoke was a clone. Therefore, the clues give us Ben Solo/Kylo Ren, TRoS, and clone Snoke. When does Kylo Ren see a peek at the Snoke behind the curtain in TRoS? 

Pickle Jar Snoke confirmed to be coming. 

/s

They Had Us In the First Half | Know Your Meme

5 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

But guys yeah I think it was just a response to arrowbricks. Nothing wayward son coming, and definately nothing to be drawn from blue curtains

Don't blue curtains usually mean that there definitely is a deeper meaning of sorts? 

17 hours ago, Renown said:

Carry on, my wayward son.

Talzin refers to Maul as "lost one" and Maul is also referred to the "son of dathomir", so I could see it being a Maul variant. Wasn't their some rumor of Maul's "old master" appearance being an anniversary fig before (from rebels and bf2). 

1 minute ago, SuperSith said:

Talzin refers to Maul as "lost one" and Maul is also referred to the "son of dathomir", so I could see it being a Maul variant. Wasn't their some rumor of Maul's "old master" appearance being an anniversary fig before (from rebels and bf2). 

I could also easily see Talzin being one of the anniversary figures.

Maybe it’s also related to the Father, Son, Daughter trio.

I personally find the tabloid style leaks “you guys won’t believe this upcoming set/minifigure!” with no hints or direction to be annoying and not conducive to a productive discussion 

9 hours ago, AD_Bricks said:

Don't blue curtains usually mean that there definitely is a deeper meaning of sorts? 

Darn, I thought I'd spelled it right enough times for autocorrect to take over.

But I was under the impression blue curtains is a reference to how english teachers often try to derive a deeper meaning from details where no deeper meaning is intended. Add on that it was Renown's response as we were all speculating to the meaning of his hint, and I think he just meant his wayward son comment was just a joke to @ArrowBricks's comment about having attempted to navigate the discord cesspool.

2 minutes ago, Flawless Cowboy said:

I personally find the tabloid style leaks “you guys won’t believe this upcoming set/minifigure!” with no hints or direction to be annoying and not conducive to a productive discussion 

I mean, sure, but I haven't seen any of those from reliable sources. We either get cryptic hints from guys like Renown who are pretty much 100% reliable but don't want to lose their jobs or straight info from leakers who think they're safe delivering it. Even with the more clickbaity "leakers", they tend to say a specific thing rather than just "something really cool is coming" because you get so many more clicks for saying something specific.

3 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I mean, sure, but I haven't seen any of those from reliable sources. We either get cryptic hints from guys like Renown who are pretty much 100% reliable but don't want to lose their jobs or straight info from leakers who think they're safe delivering it. Even with the more clickbaity "leakers", they tend to say a specific thing rather than just "something really cool is coming" because you get so many more clicks for saying something specific.

Just wait until you all find out who does come in 75388.” is as clickbaity as can be. It’s not cryptic, there’s nothing to decipher, which is why the conversation derailed to this point where we’re talking about literal blue curtains. 

30 minutes ago, Flawless Cowboy said:

100% with you. Its always done for clout, cm4sci and many others acted the same and were also as credible. Theres always someone willing to prove they could get the same prelim images with enough digging and connections.

If someone is being vague to protect a job then don't say anything, fake information has been spread to pinpoint inside leakers. Otherwise give an obvious pointer through a reference, not this blue certain vague stuff

Here's my personal opinon on the leaker topic (mods please delete if it doesn't fit here):

If a leaker has something to say, then say it. Evereything else is kindergarden level. Reading LSW threads in this forum can be tiring when there is endless speculation about which leaker said what on reddit/insta/discord and whatnot.

Do we know whether the Captain Rex Microfighter is coming in June (like The Mandalorian sets and the Luke Mech), or August (like all the other sets, except the UCS and the Advent Calendar)?

4 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Do we know whether the Captain Rex Microfighter is coming in June (like The Mandalorian sets and the Luke Mech), or August (like all the other sets, except the UCS and the Advent Calendar)?

June apparently 

23 hours ago, Renown said:

Just wait until you all find out who does come in 75388.

Well this basically debunks the Bly rumour, doesn’t it? The wording strongly implies it at least!

So, which info came from that disputed source again? The Z-95, Jedi Temple, and “nO aHsOkA sEtS iN 2024” rumours, right? 

Really glad the two Mando rumours actually come from trusted sources, phew! :laugh_hard:

42 minutes ago, SCREDEYE said:

100% with you. Its always done for clout, cm4sci and many others acted the same and were also as credible. Theres always someone willing to prove they could get the same prelim images with enough digging and connections.

If someone is being vague to protect a job then don't say anything, fake information has been spread to pinpoint inside leakers. Otherwise give an obvious pointer through a reference, not this blue certain vague stuff

Complaining about the people who give us information is exactly how they stop giving us information. If you don't like the cryptic talk then it's better to just move on, saying you don't like how they are leaking isn't productive.

Watch it folks, The Leaks subreddit is posting a Thrawns Star Destroyer set with 1414falconfans insta branding but it's not actually on his page. Likely a troll (although a fairly safe bet lol)

10 minutes ago, Brickwraith said:

Complaining about the people who give us information is exactly how they stop giving us information. If you don't like the cryptic talk then it's better to just move on, saying you don't like how they are leaking isn't productive.

Unhelpful vague statements are also not productive. I know people don't like this sentiment but im glad more people are speaking out about this. I'd rather the discussion be dead than filled with aimless speculation about a very open ended remark by someone who was claimed to be reliable. It happens every year on these forums with the same counter arguments  I stand by my point and will drop this topic to discuss credible information that comes out

Edited by SCREDEYE

24 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Well this basically debunks the Bly rumour, doesn’t it? The wording strongly implies it at least!

So, which info came from that disputed source again? The Z-95, Jedi Temple, and “nO aHsOkA sEtS iN 2024” rumours, right? 

Really glad the two Mando rumours actually come from trusted sources, phew! :laugh_hard:

Pretty much agree here…it came from the cesspit, after all. 

8 minutes ago, Hhalcyon said:

Watch it folks, The Leaks subreddit is posting a Thrawns Star Destroyer set with 1414falconfans insta branding but it's not actually on his page. Likely a troll (although a fairly safe bet lol)

Yeahhh I didn’t post anything about that 

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

But I was under the impression blue curtains is a reference to how english teachers often try to derive a deeper meaning from details where no deeper meaning is intended. Add on that it was Renown's response as we were all speculating to the meaning of his hint, and I think he just meant his wayward son comment was just a joke to @ArrowBricks's comment about having attempted to navigate the discord cesspool.

No wait, you're right, that does make more sense in context.

1 hour ago, Flawless Cowboy said:

Just wait until you all find out who does come in 75388.” is as clickbaity as can be. It’s not cryptic, there’s nothing to decipher,

This was hardly supposed to be a leak/hint, I took it more as just a comment on how exciting one of the upcoming figure selections is going to be, but one that they can't share details of at this point.

1 hour ago, Flawless Cowboy said:

Just wait until you all find out who does come in 75388.” is as clickbaity as can be. 

Well, at least it debunks the false rumours, and it‘s good to know there‘s something exciting coming, even though we don‘t know what it is :classic:

I‘d rather have vague information than none. As long as it‘s not fake, any information is welcome, at least in my book! :excited: