Bryckland

[MOC] "The Dionaea" ship

The Dionaea

This is the new ship for my character in Lego Pirate RPG “Pavillon Noir” ☠️

~ ~ ~

"We were sailing north towards the great lighthouse of the Empire. To land discreetly, we took the risk of going through the reefs.

Sails furled, we were making slow progress. Two soldiers captured in Nouvelle-Nantes were to guide us through the rocky peaks leading to the coast."

53275227304_431f3be173_c.jpg

53275340490_f6f3bf8e98_c.jpg

Really nice ship and decor. I have seen some MOCs on Instagram of the Lego Pirate RPG “Pavillon Noir”, is there any central place to view all builds?

7 hours ago, Bryckland said:

This is the new ship for my character in Lego Pirate RPG “Pavillon Noir”

I remember this long haired guy :pir-triumph:

Another great moc of yours! Wonderful ship and the brickbuild reefed sails really look great!

7 hours ago, Bryckland said:

Two soldiers captured in Nouvelle-Nantes were to guide us through the rocky peaks leading to the coast."

I guess not all of them made it... :jollyroger:

18 hours ago, Fraunces said:

Really nice ship and decor. I have seen some MOCs on Instagram of the Lego Pirate RPG “Pavillon Noir”, is there any central place to view all builds?

Thank you. The best place to see almost all of our builds is our Flickr group: https://www.flickr.com/groups/14875001@N22/

18 hours ago, thewatchman said:

Wonderful ship!

I absolutely love the shaping on the hull and the stern, and the brick built sails are a masterclass. 

Thanks a lot! I am really happy with the stern, here is a better picture:

pn12-4.jpg

12 hours ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

I remember this long haired guy :pir-triumph:

Another great moc of yours! Wonderful ship and the brickbuild reefed sails really look great!

I guess not all of them made it... :jollyroger:

Haha, thank you! Expect more battered bluecoats in the following scenes:pir-murder:

1 hour ago, Bryckland said:Thanks a lot! I am really happy with the stern, here is a better picture:

pn12-4.jpg

This is gorgeous. 
 The shaping is phenomenal, and the white pillars look great. What are those window inserts from?

30 minutes ago, thewatchman said:

This is gorgeous. 
 The shaping is phenomenal, and the white pillars look great. What are those window inserts from?

Thank you. They come from the 2018 Hogwarts Castle set, #71043 :wink:

This is a very beautiful and well built ship! Really nice how you built the bow and stern with custom ship hull.

11 minutes ago, Yoggington said:

Lovely ship as everyone said, but the blood mixing with the water is a fab little detail I gotta say.

True! I must admit, personally i am not so much a fan of this water technique, althout it is often used to great effect, and in this case it works really well with the blood and water mix!

But man, i can't take my eyes of those beautiful reefed sails! I think they look so good because they are not plain but build in 3D :pir-thumb: