32 minutes ago, Jundis said:

At least give us twin tires on rear axles, TLC! 

I know a recent truck MOC that has twin tires on rear axles :grin:

I still have hopes for something  big under missing number 42183 :) 

On 4/5/2024 at 1:52 AM, Jim said:

Uitlevering 1 Augustus 2024:

Lego® 42173 Technic Koenigsegg Jesko Absolut Grey Supercar € 45,00 aanbetaling € 30,00 restant € 15,00

Lego® 42174 Technic Watervoertuig ??? € 105,00 aanbetaling € 75,00 restant € 30,00

Lego® 42175 Technic Volvo FMX Vrachtwagen & Volvo EC230 Electrische Graafmachine € 175,00 aanbetaling € 75,00 restant € 100,00

Lego® 42176 Technic Porsche GT4 E-Performance € 155,00 aanbetaling € 75,00 restant € 80,00

Lego® 42177 Technic Mercedes-Benz 500 G 4x4 € 225,00 aanbetaling € 75,00 restant € 150,00

Lego® 42182 Technic NASA Apollo Lunar Moon Rover 1970 € 195,00 aanbetaling € 75,00 restant € 120,00

Uitlevering 1e Week September 2024:

Lego® 42172 Technic Super Sportcar McLaren ??? € 395,00 aanbetaling € 130,00 restant € 265,00

No mention of 42184 Koenigsegg Jesko Absolut White Hypercar - 801 pcs - $49.99

That probably means this set is delayed til next year, sadly. I want the micro panels in white.

My estimate for 42175 will be 8109(1115) + 42053(1166) .   Volvo FMX flatbed truck with similar ram like 42098. 

On 4/6/2024 at 9:46 AM, Ngoc Nguyen said:

No mention of 42184 Koenigsegg Jesko Absolut White Hypercar - 801 pcs - $49.99

That probably means this set is delayed til next year, sadly. I want the micro panels in white.

Don't worry. That just means it will not be a retail set but most likely a semi-exclusive set like the orange Lambo and blue Bugatti.

A JetSki in Technic would be neat. And they just released a Kawasaki motorbike so a JetSki (another Kawasaki product) isn't that far fetched.

According to Brickcatch and its overseas equivalents, 42175 is set for release in June, rather than August. Given we know nothing about the rover that's actually slated to release in June, that sounds credible.

Edited by Maaboo the Witch

20 hours ago, Maaboo the Witch said:

According to Brickcatch and its overseas equivalents, 42175 is set for release in June, rather than August. Given we know nothing about the rover that's actually slated to release in June, that sounds credible.

Great news, if the set fullfills the promise :-)

So far, most trucks in that scale were really good or outstanding (42078, 42098, 42112 and 42128) so my hopes are high!

30 minutes ago, Auroralampinen said:

https://pin.it/3pGK56mZi i founded the 42175 would be fmx lorry and ec230 crawler excavator but this webside has delete the page only google shows this link

Some stock photos of the real world equipment...Looking forward to this!

maxresdefault.jpg

volvoFMX.webp

Edited by shroomzofdoom

On 4/24/2024 at 6:10 PM, shroomzofdoom said:

Some stock photos of the real world equipment...Looking forward to this!

Gotta love trucks (and construction equipment, too)!

I'm eagerly excited for this, I just hope they won't take a lot of cues from 42043 and really design a new beast here.

Edited by PlopiNinetySix
Removed quoted text and images. Do not quote the entire post.

@Milan Thanks for the heads up, I'll make sure next time^

[Although making sure isn't enough, I think I do need to go over the rules regarding quoting posts]

(Btw, I think it was @Jim that edited my post? Though I first saw your name in the edited section on it, I might've confused myself :p. Either way I apologize for the hassle)

2 hours ago, PlopiNinetySix said:

@Milan Thanks for the heads up, I'll make sure next time^

[Although making sure isn't enough, I think I do need to go over the rules regarding quoting posts]

(Btw, I think it was @Jim that edited my post? Though I first saw your name in the edited section on it, I might've confused myself :p. Either way I apologize for the hassle)

It was not Jim. I've edited your post to remove quoted pictures.
Quoting pictures, especially from the same page, makes the whole page cluttered and harder to follow the topic.

No probs, we are here to help and to keep things clean :thumbup:

3 hours ago, Milan said:

It was not Jim. I've edited your post to remove quoted pictures.
Quoting pictures, especially from the same page, makes the whole page cluttered and harder to follow the topic.

No probs, we are here to help and to keep things clean :thumbup:

Got it, thank you :classic: