Bricksbypidy

[COR - FB - GOC - SHIP] Supply Depot with Military Docks, Queenston

Some time ago, Peter Nash visited the Naval Intelligence Office in Port Woodhouse. Here he had a pleasant introduction to a number of fellow pioneers of the new world, for example @evancelt. When he wanted to leave Port Woodhouse he got the chance to sail with one of the Naval Intelligence Officers to Queenston.

BoBS - Supply Depot QueenstonBoBS - Supply Depot Queenston

After a pleasant journey across the calm sea, Peter arrived in Queenston. He had already had two architectural assignments for the mayor @Justsomebrix of this city. But the mayor wanted to meet him again at the military docks. Here next to the supply depot (Peter's third building in Queenston) stood a white marble statue, gleaming in the sunlight. Peter looked at it, and thought... "that man looks familiar!"

"But that's me!", stammered Peter. "Yes, that's you!

"That's right. It's my honor to award you the title of Queenston Pioneer for your contribution to the growth of this settlement!" the mayor replied.

BoBS - Supply Depot QueenstonBoBS - Supply Depot QueenstonBoBS - Supply Depot Queenston BoBS - Supply Depot Queenston

---

Will be licensed as a Large Artisan in Queenston
@Ayrlego, I would love to donate this build to the Crown to get 2x the licensing fee of the purchase of this build. How can we arrange that?

Vessel 1 will be licensed for free as my first Class 1 Vessel, named 'El Cisne'.

Completing GoC task 14.3 Bastion of the East with this build. 
Completed 3 out of 3. Title Awarded: Queenston Pioneer

Property type: Large Artisan
Dimensions: 114 x 87 studs
Total parts: ~11,000

Credits:
- Minifigures:
Royal Naval Intelligence - @evancelt
Royal Artillery - 12 pound cannon crew - @Ayrlego
20th Regiment of Foot "Corrington Highlanders" - @MetallFanYT
Royal Marines
- Vessel 1 (left side): (based on design @ JonasKramm (Instagram) and sail technique by @ tipsandbricks Technique #1315 (by BarthezzBrick))
- Vessel 2 (right side): @ bricks_fan_uy (Instagram)

Edited by Bricksbypidy

Well deserved statue and even more well deserved title! Thank you for helping grow the settlement, all your mocs have been great!

Wonderful build, I love that sail, the tree on the left, and the stone pattern on the ground!  The whole build is really cool, very polished.

I love this one (like all of yours) but I have a question however :

How do you manage to have 3rd brand parts like the bags on the pier ( unknown among official lego parts for me - I may be wrong )... what is the software you are using ? (stud.io, isn't it ? )

3 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

How do you manage to have 3rd brand parts like the bags on the pier ( unknown among official lego parts for me - I may be wrong )... what is the software you are using ? (stud.io, isn't it ? )

Hi! Yes, I'm using Stud.io. It is possible to add custom parts with partsdesigner (the sandbags are made with a mix from online 3d file and adding studs with Partsdesigner, I guess...). You have to search for .stl or .obj files on websites like thingiverse.com. But also Ldraw.com has some cool 3d lego parts they are not in Stud.io (yet).

Very nice diorama. I like the supply depot, the docks and the ships. The Highlanders are an eye-catcher

On 2/7/2023 at 6:22 AM, Bricksbypidy said:

Will be licensed as a Large Artisan in Queenston
@Ayrlego, I would love to donate this build to the Crown to get 2x the licensing fee of the purchase of this build. How can we arrange that?

All sorted, on behalf of the Crown, thank you for your kind donation