Hello LvdH . Thank you for your support and the precise listing of the necessary components. That's perfect. :thumbup:

Edited by Silverbird

If anyone has made a rebrickable parts list of the lego version for this moc, please share. I would like to build this in a different color without getting the CaDa set.

On 1/18/2023 at 8:48 PM, n2kar_jw said:

.. i have never realized, even after building the Daytona, that 60483 Technic Beam 1 x 2 Thick with Pin Hole and Axle Hole is NOT existing in red!

With the Nascar release in March, it will be available - however, just one piece in the set...

... is the Cada instruction pdf available ?

On 2/24/2023 at 5:40 PM, M66 said:

If anyone has made a rebrickable parts list of the lego version for this moc, please share. I would like to build this in a different color without getting the CaDa set.

he provided the Lego Partlist in one of his earlier posts...

On 2/1/2023 at 8:40 AM, mla2 said:

It's been for sale for a while now at https://www.yourwobb.com/products/cada-c61505-1-8-ferrari-laferrari Yourwobb is probably the most reputable Chinese store. Note that you will not get the box, that's also why it's cheaper than directly from CADA.

Do you know how their customer service is?  I ordered this from them, and it arrived on time, but the sticker sheet is all bent; several different ways.  I reached out to them (Saturday) and still no response....

On 2/20/2023 at 5:17 PM, blbills said:

Just finished the MODs to the transmission.  You also need a "T-liftarm"

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=60484#T=C

I do not see the instructions for the changes to the transmission.  Where exactly did you find these.  For clarification, I have received my copy of the CADA version, and am ready to begin building it, but I don't want to build a version with an error in the transmission.  

On 2/20/2023 at 6:48 AM, Silverbird said:

Hello

Thijs de Boer has added a link to his YouTube video.

https://www.bricksafe.com/files/T_Antonie/cada-c61505-laferrari-fixesimprovements/Fixes C61505 V2.pdf

Fixes for the Cada set. Do you have to replace these parts? Or can I build the model exactly according to the original instructions and kit from Cada. I ordered a kit from Afobrick last week.

Does anyone of you have an exact list of the parts to be exchanged, including the article number (Lego).

I am grateful for your help.

I also see this post by @Silverbird, but the link does not seem to be working.  

On 1/14/2023 at 10:45 PM, astyanax said:

Stunning rendition of a beautiful machine!

Very happy to have been able to build her already. Of course, me being insufferable me, I had to make a few modifications -- for better or for worse. In general, I tried to replace System bricks by Technic solutions. Mods include:

• front wheel arches modified using arched panels
  • modified the big rear cover, especially the area around the taillights
  • added brakelights
  • reshaped headlights
  • larger exhausts

Also I made alternatives for 85x85p.jpg?1658328782.9479377 and 85x85p.jpg and 85x85p.jpg because TLG's Daytona SP3 had not been revealed yet.
Below is a video showing my version in more detail.

Sorry for the photo-bomb at the beginning... it's the neighbor's cat and he doesn't listen to me... :wacko:

Hello, I am a Lego enthusiast from Hong Kong. First of all, I am very grateful to T-LEGO for its great creation. In addition, I wonder if it is an honor for you to share your modification of the appearance of the MOC about LaFerrari. How about building the modified drawings, thanks again!

I wasn't keeping track, so I just noticed it now. This is a real beauty, the way how you assembled the body with Technic panels and how it looks under the body as well. Congrats on releasing such amazing set.

Any news about the second Batch of the Set for Europe and/or digital instructions to download?

Just saw this amazing set on CaDA store. Any chance it will become available in another color e.g. yellow? I have too many red Ferrari's.

A great set indeed. Any chance it will be a motorized version?

Edited by EricZhou

Hello everyone

For my CADA laFerrari I made my own stickers with the original Ferrari logo and lettering.  

laFerrari%20Stickers_01.jpg

laFerrari%20Stickers_02.jpg

Edited by Silverbird

29 minutes ago, Silverbird said:

How can you insert photos with good resolution here in the forum? Unfortunately, the file size is so limited that the image quality is poor.

As noted in the site guidelines, EB does not host images. You need to link them. 1024x1024 max.

As I can't send you a private e-mail on this forum, I'm asking here : why deleting my P-38 topic just because I say thanks to the other members ?

Just a friendly reminder to everybody: this topic was started by the OP to present and discuss his glorious Lego MOC Ferrari LaFerrari! It´s neither a CaDA topic, nor a suggestion box for anything else. Please respect the forum guidelines, it´s not that hard IMO.  

Also I would like to see here many more custom versions of the car from people according to their individual preferences! I can remember having seen a lineup somewhere in a club gathering, including a white version as well as a black one with red stripes like on the Aperta. 

@T Lego : I would like to build this mostly of Lego parts for my collection! Where can I get custom rims (matt silver) for this beauty, matching the original wheels? Sorry if I missed that information. Thank you!

Edited by brunojj1

@brunojj1 The black one was built by Vinkie116 - I saw some other photos elsewhere.... Built in all black with red tape for most of the accents. Not sure about the white version.

640x417.jpg

640x417.jpg

The rims are from Technic-Rims.com although they are currently closed because they are catching up on the backlog of orders.

I would also like to build the original all LEGO version but I don't think that will happen because the instructions aren't available and CADA changed so much of the model its not worth the hassle trying to reverse engineer there one back to what was originally intended... 

45 minutes ago, langko said:

I would also like to build the original all LEGO version but I don't think that will happen because the instructions aren't available and CADA changed so much of the model its not worth the hassle trying to reverse engineer there one back to what was originally intended... 

I know there is at least one person who built it with 100% LEGO using CaDA instructions. It’s possible but does require a little bit of thinking :wink: 

Regarding wheels: there is a second person in Germany. He doesn’t have a website but you can reach him via @kreativ.rims on IG or “Eugen Teledezki” on FB. 
800x600.jpeg
Admittedly they’re not as nice as the ones from Technic-Rims, but they are also less than a quarter of the price. 

Edited by LvdH

7 hours ago, brunojj1 said:

I can remember having seen a lineup somewhere in a club gathering, including a white version as well as a black one with red stripes like on the Aperta. 

You are right sir! Let me drop some photos of the meetup:

https://www.bricksafe.com/files/T_Antonie/ferrari-laferrari-18/4.jpeg

https://www.bricksafe.com/files/T_Antonie/ferrari-laferrari-18/5.jpeg

https://www.bricksafe.com/files/T_Antonie/ferrari-laferrari-18/8.jpeg

https://www.bricksafe.com/files/T_Antonie/ferrari-laferrari-18/7.jpeg

https://www.bricksafe.com/files/T_Antonie/ferrari-laferrari-18/9.jpeg

https://www.bricksafe.com/files/T_Antonie/ferrari-laferrari-18/1.jpeg

Premium rims can be bought here: https://technic-rims.com/password

Like LvsH mentioned, another great (and much cheaper) option are the rims from Eugen Teledezki. You buy them by contacting kreativ.rims@gmail.com

Edited by Milan
Converted 4K pictures to links. Max allowed image size is 1024x1024.

It's unbelievably close to the real car. I'm astounded.  

And there's a rival McLaren P1 that's perfectly suited , by  "Pvdb", 

Interesting to see the two together, reminds me of the Ferrari / Lambo argument alot of us had in the late 80s early 90s, just better. 

Edited by 2ndgen

5 hours ago, 2ndgen said:

And there's a rival McLaren P1 that's perfectly suited , by  "Pvdb"

Pvdb's P1 is 1:10, but brunojj's is 1:8 and it's been out for many years

On 2023/2/6 at AM2点40分, Ducard said:

@T乐高你好,我是中国的builder。我也买了cada的版本。cada的乐器零件和你的不一样。你能告诉我如何使用乐高零件来建造你的版本吗?

494.jpg

the same question:hmpf_bad:

I’m just getting started building this set but then I heard about the fixes that were available in the two instruction manuals. Is there any pdfs out there with these fixes before I start? It’s too bad that CADA does not send each person who buys this set or any set a pdf of the fixes needed to complete one of these models. Thanks

On 3/25/2023 at 1:08 AM, KKO said:

Pvdb's P1 is 1:10, but brunojj's is 1:8 and it's been out for many years

Oh I didn't know that I'll have to look that up. 

Building-Log 1

Hello All,

after finishing Loxlegos F40 i will start a new project, building the LaFerrari with Lego Bricks in red.

I havent got either the Cada Set nor an Instruction Paper / PDF, so I will use different youtube videos, the pictures here from the Forum and Thijs fixes V2.2.

Youtube Sources:

https://www.youtube.com/@schorni

https://www.youtube.com/@der_technic_fan/videos

Parts:

I used the Lego Partlist that was distrbuted earlier here and put some effort in to order all missing parts. Here some experience:

- Parts 32294 (Wishbone) & 32126 (toggle joint) are quite expensive in red - i will use them in black and check if it is to much compromise at the end

- 44809 (Pin Connector Perpendicular 2 x 2 Bent) has been released in the mustang and is cheaper on Lego B&P than on bricklink

- 32063 (Technix beam thin) in red was recently used in 42145 Airbus Helicopter and is much cheaper on Lego B&P than on bricklink

- For mudguards 61070 & 61071 I bought a used 42034 Quad on Ebay

- 58176 Light Cover with bar in yellow is used in the knob wheel and can be replaced by another color (yellow was only released in set 41386 with a quantity of one)

- black figure covers 90639 and 90640 seem not to be used in the Cada Model on the dashboard

Some of the part orders from Lego B&P "standard" have shipping time up to 2 month - were still missing, i used a temporary color change just to understand the building and will be replaced by the correct color later.

Building - Section Cockpit and Front Axle | 1

Just Started:

At the beginnig, a Cada Stand alone part is used to connect to black 44809 connectors. According to the pictures on page one, I identify it is replaced in the Lego Version by 2x 65487, 2x 24326 and 1x32034.

52781371836_e286fd861f.jpgA_2 by Jo W, auf Flickr

52781839193_36b6aef17b.jpgA_1 by Jo W, auf Flickr

to be continued...

PS.

My Lego 488 Pista in white/dark blue from Bruno is waiting another Cada Model with Lego bricks :)

50999232098_0e8e52f6b0.jpg20210302_153237 by Jo W, auf Flickr

Edited by n2kar_jw

@n2kar_jw

That's quite the lofty goal to build this in Lego!  I started going down the same path but after adding things up it was way out of my budget (~$1300 USD). I ended up with the CADA model.  I'm 75% satisfied.  Not in love with the panel quality (matte finish, slightly off color, and flimsy) but overall a great value considering the price.

Let me know if I can help in any way as I have the paper instructions and have applied all the "v2" mods successfully. 

46 minutes ago, blbills said:

@n2kar_jw

That's quite the lofty goal to build this in Lego!  I started going down the same path but after adding things up it was way out of my budget (~$1300 USD).

Thanks for your offer :)

I have a certain amount of spare parts, and also using a spare Daytona, Sian, McLaren F1 and Volvo Hauler (which were used also for other projects)

To give a rough overview:

• Brickling Orders: 167€
  • Ebay for the Quad: 10€
  • Lego B&P: 136€

That ends up to ~ 313€ on top of the spare models

BR

@n2kar_jw Good luck with your build! I’m interested to see how you approach the dash when you get to it. The original looks so much better than what CaDa did, and I’m yet to see anyone who’s attempted to build it out of LEGO replicate the original dash. I really like that white/dark blue pista as well!