Clone OPatra

Marvel Superheroes 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

This set will truly be incredible. They aren't holding back with it in any way.

Can't wait to see it. It will probably end up as one of the most packed LEGO sets ever.

Info link

Glad we are getting a Leviathan build, hopefully not a re-use of the one we had before.That's 31 figures in Avengers Tower with 4 figures in the GWP Taxi set, for a total of 35 figures if you buy from Lego.

31 Total figures:

1. Iron Man Suit - Exclusive, Original list
  2. Iron Man Suit - Exclusive, original list
  3. Hulk (Big-Fig) - Exclusive, original list
  4. Vision - Exclusive, original list
  5. Falcon - Exclusive, original list
  6. The Wasp - Exclusive, original list
  7. Ultron - Exclusive, original list (Was stated to have a new helmet mould, so likely not the revealed MK1)
  8. Hawkeye - Exclusive, original list
  9. Helen Cho - Exclusive, original list
  10. Antman (Microfigure) - Exclusive, original list
  11. Thor - Repeat, original list
  12. Tony Stark- Repeat, original list
  13. Captain America - Repeat, original list
  14. Black Widow - Repeat, original list
  15. War Machine - Repeat, original list
  16. Scarlet Witch - Repeat, original list
  17. Pepper Potts - Repeat, original list
  18. Nick Fury - Repeat, original list
  19. Wong - Repeat, original list
  20. Chitauri - Repeat, original list
  21. Chitauri - Repeat, original list
  22. Chitauri - Repeat, original list
  23. Chitauri - Repeat, original list
  24. Ultron MK1 - Revealed by leak
  25. Kevin Feige - Revealed by leak

This leaves 6 missing figures, which I'd personally hope are:

1. Loki (To ride a Chitauri Chariot) - Repeat
  2. Bruce Banner (To transform into Hulk) - Repeat
  3. Phil Coulson (To replicate scene of him with Pepper and Tony, along with pairing with Nick Fury)
  4. Quicksilver (To go alongside Scarlet Witch)
  5. Iron Legion Drone (To replicate Ultron's first attack)
  6. Ultron Drone (To replicate Ultron's later attack)

Then the GWP Taxi:

1. Black Panther
  2. Outrider
  3. Outrider
  4. Civilian (Taxi Driver?)
Edited by Scarilian

As much as I would love the unannounced characters to be actual named characters I could see LEGO throwing in a couple of civilians.

52 minuti fa, Scarilian ha detto:

31 Ultron - Elenco esclusivo e originale (È stato dichiarato di avere un nuovo stampo per il casco, quindi probabilmente non il rivelato MK1)

The original leak said “likely a new head mold” which seems more suited to the mk 1 head. It doesn't sound like a description of a helmet. In my opinion we won't have any more Ultrons

28 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

The original leak said “likely a new head mold” which seems more suited to the mk 1 head. It doesn't sound like a description of a helmet. In my opinion we won't have any more Ultrons

True, we'll see how it goes. With this much info now, hopefully we'll get all the info clarified by the end of the month. I'd just like to get an updated final battle Ultron to go alongside the updated Loki and updated Thanos.

1 hour ago, AndrewCole14 said:

As much as I would love the unannounced characters to be actual named characters I could see LEGO throwing in a couple of civilians.

True, I'm mostly thinking they'd go for repeats (Bruce, Loki) or civilian-looking named characters like Phil Coulson or Maria Hill. Bonus points if they smuggle in 'old guy in suit with sunglasses and a cap' :P

5bb3f2732200005700dbf7bc.jpeg?ops=scalefit_720_noupscaletumblr_ntf4a3Tlw81uxke6do1_540.gifstan-lee-marvels-avengers-age-of-ultron-2015.jpg

12 hours ago, cosmic said:

That just emphasizes how disappointing this figure lineup is. Because precedence shows we can anticipate weaker variants in the set.

The image that leaked was from a product test, wanting feedback on aspects such as price and potential remarks. It's possible the finalized set would include more figures as they were testing a price of $300.

10 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Source on this list, specifically Emma Frost??

"The leak from February 1, 2023 also talks about the X-mansion , the Mutant estate. The building is to be an 18+ facility, but it will probably not have a back wall . However, it contains 3,122 bricks and as many as 9 minifigures: Professor X, Magneto, Wolverine, Storm, Cyclops, Beast, Mystique, Sabretooth and Emma Frost. Price: approx. USD 300."

10 hours ago, upliftingbricks said:

It was a blurry photo but definitely seemed like Emma Frost. Someone on here prob has it saved (I don't sadly).

Andor season 1 episode 2. :wink:

I know it will never happen, but I would love it if the set included homemade suit Spider-Man and Happy. Would also continue the trend of Spidey being in every marvel modular set.

1 ora fa, Scarilian ha detto:

Vorrei solo avere una battaglia finale aggiornata Ultron per andare insieme al Loki aggiornato e al Thanos aggiornato.

AOU is a recurring theme, I'm sure we'll get a new Ultron sooner or later (when they run out of Captain America bikes). The problem is that it could be a downgrade of the previous one :-D and then the Infinity War version of Thanos is missing, which in my opinion is the most iconic <3

I just saw something wild that probably not going to be in usual place for awhile. 

One of the Ironman suit in Avengers tower will be battled damaged Mark 6.

38 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I just saw something wild that probably not going to be in usual place for awhile. 

One of the Ironman suit in Avengers tower will be battled damaged Mark 6.

Where how when why???? Oh god battle damage is cool but also a catastrophe :-O

15 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

Can’t reveal anything but I know some people can remember me, not for revealing leaks but more of info… and I got back with the forums, I must say this set and NWH expansion set excites me more to come back from being active. 

1 hour ago, Legocentrico said:

Could that mean the damaged mark 6 is an exclusive variant for the tower and we’re getting another avengers set with a normal mark 6??? 

7 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Antman (Microfigure) - Exclusive, original list

Would you count the microfig one of the 32 minifigs?

26 minuti fa, Grabdatgem ha detto:

Potrebbe significare che il segno 6 danneggiato è una variante esclusiva per la torre e stiamo ottenendo un altro set di vendicatori con un normale segno 6???

I hope so! I guess a damaged version is beautiful, but I can't use it to upgrade the hall of armor O_o

4 minuti fa, PGBQW ha detto:

Conteresti la microfig una delle 32 minifig?

31 including the micro, that's how I understood it

3 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

31 including the micro, that's how I understood it

Worth a shot haha

9 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

31 minifigs?! That‘s a new record, if I‘m not mistaken!

(Pushes up glasses)

The Giant Castle Chess set, 852293, (my white whale) has 33 - one for each chess piece, plus one skeleton on the side. So, the chess set just edges it out. I believe that this one wins for licensed sets, though.

I'm willing to bet that three of the six unknowns will be Dr. Strange, an Ant-Man minifigure, and Quicksilver, as it's kind of odd to add their companions in the set but not these characters. I do get that Ant-Man does appear in microfigure form, but seeing as he does not have a minifigure and does appear at the tower at some point, plus Wasp is here, I'd be kind of surprised if they don't toss him in. 

Maybe the missing slots are the Avengers in evening dress :-D

no one has talked about the base of the building yet! I'm curious to know the size

Not so much interested in the tower, but the Quinjet has me intrigued. Will it be the original Shield version to fit with the Avengers final battle or the Avengers version with the folding wings that actually lands on the platform? Would it be possible to build a Helicarrier for the smaller scale planes? I've already got enough projects right now, but its fun to think about

8 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

Andor season 1 episode 2. :wink:

Genius. I will be using this in the future, thank you. 

38 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

Maybe the missing slots are the Avengers in evening dress :-D

no one has talked about the base of the building yet! I'm curious to know the size

I need a Pajama Hulk figure now.

3 hours ago, Brickroll said:

I'm willing to bet that three of the six unknowns will be Dr. Strange, an Ant-Man minifigure, and Quicksilver, as it's kind of odd to add their companions in the set but not these characters. I do get that Ant-Man does appear in microfigure form, but seeing as he does not have a minifigure and does appear at the tower at some point, plus Wasp is here, I'd be kind of surprised if they don't toss him in. 

I'm expecting these three as well. Quicksilver especially will be nice since it's been years since we've had a minfigure for him.

Bricklicker mentioned there will be 2 captain americas in the Avengers Tower. Must be to recreate the americas megablocks scene! 

1 minute ago, squiz18 said:

Bricklicker mentioned there will be 2 captain americas in the Avengers Tower. Must be to recreate the americas megablocks scene! 

It could just be a casual variant. In fact, I can see a number of casual/party variants of the Avengers, since they can be made with existing pieces and used to recreate Ultron’s first attack.