MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2023 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

14 hours ago, ToaDraco said:

I maybe it even gas pieces in new colors

Gas pieces? I personally only expect solid parts, not even liquid pieces, yet alone gas or plasma.

I’m back after being away for the weekend, and wow that was a lot to read through.

The Young Jedi Adventures set is cool, nice to be getting some unique minifigs. The build probably won’t be great, but I’ll probably try to pick it up on clearance when it inevitably ends up there. 

Yavin 4 is nice and overdue. The amount of minifigs is crazy. This might end up being something I want to get if the build looks good and the figs are somewhat interesting.

The Swamp Speeder is likely a pass unless it includes a Jedi I really want, since I’m trying to avoid paying money for Lego’s awful current clone design.

Microfighter, Mechs, and Chewbacca are meh. Not for me. I’m interested to see how the Chewbacca set ends up looking like though. 
And if one of the sets ends up being the Home One, that’s an instant buy for me. Still don’t have an Ackbar figure and he’s one of my favourite characters. 

19 hours ago, ArrowBricks said:

No.

Pure speculation fuelled by a fake leaker yesterday to which some prominent YouTubers have (for whatever reason) taken as part of the trustworthy info we received yesterday. 

Yeah, I figured as much, thanks. 
Oh, well :tongue: 

Regards,
Mitch

75360 Yoda’s Jedi Starfighter (253 pieces, $34.99)

info from lesser known insta accounts, but with reason to believe. 

Waiting for the reliable leakers to confirm or deny. 

Purely my guess here: the 2017 version was a Starfighter even though it looks like an interceptor; but the interceptor is actually different. So, it’s either a pure remake or just a green interceptor

Edited by ArrowBricks

17 minutes ago, ArrowBricks said:

Purely my guess here: the 2017 version was a Starfighter even though it looks like an interceptor; but the interceptor is actually different. So, it’s either a pure remake or just a green interceptor

Yeah, thats another skip for me

18 minutes ago, ArrowBricks said:

I have the original so unless the build is something special and/or includes some exciting minifigs, I don't know if I'll pick that up.

1 minute ago, Fulcrumfan91 said:

I guess we haven't had a yoda fig in a while? 

We just had the Dagobah diorama last year :laugh:

As for the rumour itself: meh. The last one only included the same old Yoda and R2, and I expect the same from this one. NEXT

I think the BF2 interceptor makes much more sense - $5 more than the Anakin one that happened before the price hikes, with a similar piece count. Meanwhile, the old Yoda's Starfighter was only $20 and had more pieces than the leaked piece count

Seriously what is wrong with lego? Of all the Jedi Starfighters and interceptors to make/remake they’re picking Yoda’s????? Lego has never made Ahsoka’s Interceptor and we could use remakes of Obi Wan’s Blue one and Anakin’s Green One. But sure we need Yoda’s remade 🤡

22 minutes ago, Fulcrumfan91 said:

I guess we haven't had a yoda fig in a while? 

I was thinking a high republic Yoda was an thing to expect in the 4+ set

6 minutes ago, Legofan2001 said:

Seriously what is wrong with lego? Of all the Jedi Starfighters and interceptors to make/remake they’re picking Yoda’s????? Lego has never made Ahsoka’s Interceptor and we could use remakes of Obi Wan’s Blue one and Anakin’s Green One. But sure we need Yoda’s remade 🤡

Obi-Wan currently has a starfighter on the market and presumably Ahsoka will be in both of her sets in the fall(one of which is likely a T-6 shuttle). Anakin's green interceptor is nearly identical to the BF2 Yoda one so at that point it's basically just the figure unless lego is actually straight-remaking the Yoda starfighter that isn't an interceptor

30 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

We just had the Dagobah diorama last year :laugh:

As for the rumour itself: meh. The last one only included the same old Yoda and R2, and I expect the same from this one. NEXT

Oh yeah! Hahaha forgot about that.

Honestly, as long as they release the T-6 or the Ghost, I'll be pretty satisfied ngl

Edited by Fulcrumfan91

16 minutes ago, wiley said:

Obi-Wan currently has a starfighter on the market and presumably Ahsoka will be in both of her sets in the fall(one of which is likely a T-6 shuttle). Anakin's green interceptor is nearly identical to the BF2 Yoda one so at that point it's basically just the figure unless lego is actually straight-remaking the Yoda starfighter that isn't an interceptor

Episode 3 Anakin is way more interesting than a Yoda plus a Green Anakin Interpector could give us ROTS Padme. 

sure but the last interceptor was episode 3 Anakin, it even had the tattered robes from the duel lol. and based on the last interceptor price point we're only getting a single figure + a droid for $35 from now on

Yoda’s Interceptor is a really weird set to remake, although I’m not complaining, since I missed out on the original. Although if it included a third figure, a Force Priestess, Dark Side Yoda, Darth Bane, or Rig Nema, that would make this set well worth the remake. 

1 hour ago, ArrowBricks said:

*sigh*

If this is true, I feel like Lego is just trying to get away with doing as many random sets that nobody was really asking for. A $200 Chewbacca, mechs and this? (Granted, the latter two will probably sell with the kids.) The 2017 version of this ship was random enough, and it's not really a set that needed a remake at all. It only showed up in like three TCW episodes, and not even with that much screen time. This is not what people mean when they say they want more TCW sets. 

If it's a green interceptor (Anakin's from Episode 3), then that would make the set a little more interesting I guess. 

Edited by The Stud

1 hour ago, ArrowBricks said:

I’m not exactly reliable yet but I’ve heard about it too.

Edited by FoggyFate

28 minutes ago, The Stud said:

*sigh*

If this is true, I feel like Lego is just trying to get away with doing as many random sets that nobody was really asking for. A $200 Chewbacca, mechs and this? (Granted, the latter two will probably sell with the kids.) The 2017 version of this ship was random enough, and it's not really a set that needed a remake at all. It only showed up in like three TCW episodes, and not even with that much screen time. This is not what people mean when they say they want more TCW sets. 

If it's a green interceptor (Anakin's from Episode 3), then that would make the set a little more interesting I guess. 

I really don’t understand how lego knows what people want yet always finds a way to fudge it up. Like really of all the 35 dollar Prequel/TCW sets you could do you’ve decided to pick Yoda’s Interceptor 😐 this could’ve been the set that comes with P2 Rex but instead it’s wasted on this nonsense.

19 minutes ago, FoggyFate said:

I’m not exactly reliable yet but I’ve heard about it too.

Cheers.

You’ve been great help and I really appreciate you sharing the information in a fun and engaging way. 

Seems very expensive, would you expect more than 2 figures? 

Bruh, no. Out of all the things they could do, they went with... Yoda's starfighter. What a disappointment. 

11 hours ago, Darkage_lego said:

Uhmmmm remember the fake leaks last years by eurobricks? Uhmmm  I do know :/

i hope this is a real, but (SORRY mr.Foggy ) i'm skeptical 

Ps the leak of Yavin is made by Brickclicker, him post a another real leak for example 

The leaks are true. They were backed up by reliable leakers such as @Falconfan1414.

Also, @Renown has leaked Star Wars tuff in the last.

I’ve been out of the loop for a while, but this sounds like an excuse to reuse the already common Yoda and R2 minifigures more than anything?

Edited by T21Typhoon

3 hours ago, ArrowBricks said:

You can get the previous version of this set SEALED for cheaper.