jtooker

Zahra's Shisha Parlor in Petraea, Kaliphlin

Shisha Parlor

Zahra’s Shisha Parlor in Petraea, Kaliphlin

Zahra’s Hookah Lounge in old Petraea is as exquisite as it is exclusive. The finest flavored hashish is smoked in a luxurious rooms with impeccable service.

Zahra’s Shisha Parlor in Petraea, Kaliphlin 

Spoiler

I created this vignette for LOLUG’s May competition. The challenge was to use the welder’s torch piece in a novel way and be no larger than 16x16. I used 9 torch pieces in the MOC: as part of the hookah, wall sconces and chandelier.

13793 : Welder’s Torch

I also noticed there were not too many interior MOCs in Kaliphlin and this seemed like a good excuse to build one.

Edited by jtooker
Fixed link to part

That is some clever use of the welding tools! I think you've done a really good job with the architecture and colourful patterns too, all in such a small space. Well done!

Some fascinating patterns here!  I especially like that rug.  :thumbup: for the Petraea University credits!

This is a very beautiful room. I like the walls and the oriental carpet.

Nice use of welding piece. And I really like the mosaic floor

Hilarious use of the welding torches!  I like the monkey on the wall, and really appreciate the time taken to raise the intricate carpet just slightly to make it look like a rug.  Nice detail on the tiles on the walls, and I really like the brick built legs of one of the hooka smokers, it really looks natural.  Lots of fun detail here, nice work!