BillytheKid

Show Your Army, Navy, and Collection Display

My God...While that is amazing, I honestly have mixed emotions about that. Part of me, (if I had the finances) would be after that in an instant. The other part of me (the one with MASSIVE student loan debt, and difficulty finding a job in my field) is just a tiny bit disturbed.

You know I thought that I had a problem because I buy these sets and wrap them up and stick them in rubbermaid containers in the basement. This makes me feel a little better.

:)

I must say wow and are you married? My wife would wig out. I have a hard time displaying my minifig collection.

Well, after 4 years, I think I pretty much crush everybody's Clone Wars collection. I really don't think many of you can beat this:

These pictures were taken in March 2012, I'm constantly updating it to make is bigger, so I'll have another update next year doubling the size of this.

*snip*

Eurobricks certainly isn't the place to gloat and put down other peoples collections.

Edited by Ritz Brick

Eurobricks certainly isn't the place to gloat and put down other peoples collections.

Yah... I'm kinda getting the same feeling... What makes it slightly more sad is for someone who collects so much, I remember watching a vid of his and he actually couldn't remember the names of some of the things he had, one being an AT-AT.... :hmpf_bad:

But anyhoos...

/total madoka envy :laugh:

Edited by Fuppylodders

Well, after 4 years, I think I pretty much crush everybody's Clone Wars collection. I really don't think many of you can beat this:

These pictures were taken in March 2012, I'm constantly updating it to make is bigger, so I'll have another update next year doubling the size of this.

-2,287 Clone Troopers

-278 Vehicles

[snip]

Wow...that's alot of Battle Packs. Just fantastic. :thumbup:

Edited by Brickdoctor
Please don't quote large images and videos. Thanks.

While I think your collection is amazing and I admire the way you fund it with your youtube videos your complete lack of respect (typical teenager) for other collecters always comes through. A real shame you have not learned a bit of humility by now. :sadnew:

Agreed.

Moreover, this collection is really useless. hahasommeil.gif

Haha. haha.gif

Edited by Anio

While I think your collection is amazing and I admire the way you fund it with your youtube videos your complete lack of respect (typical teenager) for other collecters always comes through. A real shame you have not learned a bit of humility by now. :sadnew:

Couldn't agree more.

While I think he did phrase it a bit too rudely...wasn't he just trying to say that in fun? I don't think he really meant "MY COLLECTION ROCKS YOURS SUCKS!". I could be wrong though, in which case, I'll say please don't show off your collection in that manner.

No worries. If he's anything like most normal human beings, he'll wince with embarrassment upon looking back at those comments years from now when he hits his thirties or late twenties. :wink:

In the meantime, I have to say there are some most impressive collections here, and not just his.

Please, bring on the pics of massive collections, I love them, I am not ashamed, I have just what I always wanted, but of course, I would buy a lot more if I could

been collecting for year or so. i have loads of double but a couple of rare ones boba fett cloud city!!

post-10091-13403930067048.jpg

post-10091-1340393020402.jpg

Ok guys, I want to clear this up a bit. Purpleparadox pretty much said what I had in mind (Just having some fun):

While I think he did phrase it a bit too rudely...wasn't he just trying to say that in fun? I don't think he really meant "MY COLLECTION ROCKS YOURS SUCKS!". I could be wrong though, in which case, I'll say please don't show off your collection in that manner.

I totally agree with you man, thank you for saying that!

Yea, I think I came off a bit rude myself after looking backing at it again, but like I said, I was just trying to put a little fun out there (I read through this forum and it didn't seem you guys were joking or having fun with this, which in my opinion, you should :P)

If I insulted or mocked anybody, let me be the first to apologize!

Btw, Mutley, I tought I'd let you know that when I first saw your picture of your army 4 years ago, thats what actually drove me to the very point I'm at now. So man, Thank You!!

Sorry about my little mess-up, hopefully that won't happen again!

-David

Edited by legoboy12345678/David Hall

Well David, if you meant as a bit of fun then I am sorry for my reactive post. :classic:

Maybe next time good use of the smilies is in order. :laugh:

Yes. That's why they have smilies, to invoke emotion in your post. There was no haha, jk, just messin', no smilies. Let this be a forum lesson for next time, use smilies. :wink:

I see this time the situation kind of resolved itself.

In the future lets remember this thread is for showing off your collection, if a little criticism comes with that so be it. Arrogance isn't a crime so if you want to put others collections down, you can, but don't expect to make any friends that way. We all have the LEGO collection our budget allows, some big, some small. Lets remember to respect each other since we all like the same thing and we are a community here. :classic:

been collecting for year or so. i have loads of double but a couple of rare ones boba fett cloud city!!

Nice collection. I managed to get Jango, but printed Boba is just too ridicuolusly expensive nowadays.

I made this picture the other day, all of my Star Wars collection is in it. If you click the picture, it will take you to the large, 4000+, version.

7415971746_7775f88240_c.jpg

This picture is really not of my Star Wars stuff, so I'll try to get a better picture.

Nice takeover of the china cabinet. :tongue:

OT: what are those little Avengers in front of the Quinjet box?

Heh heh. Thanks, my mom would probably give me all of it if I asked. :tongue:

Oh those, nothing to see there.

That's pretty much all I've got. Plus a few ships, but the proper photo would require a larger photostand, so the pics 'll follow later.

IMGP8795.jpg

IMGP8814.jpg

You've got a good number of Han's there gman.... Any legs? :blush:

lol i got pretty much all the han solos! too many legs!