BillytheKid

Show Your Army, Navy, and Collection Display

SW minifig keychains army

5802749796_8b2ebbeaf6_z.jpg

AC

Wow, that's a lot of Kit Fisto's! I tried removing the key chain of my (few) minifigures, but failed miserably.

Just one question: Why an Anakin and Ahsoka Tano minifigure? They come with so many sets.

@Mutley777 - you are officially insane now :laugh: That's a lot of Shadow ARF's *huh*

@ACPin - a keychain army, eh? :devil:

It's imposible not to realize that this topic was made to keep most of us drooling. :laugh:

Also, that keychain army is quite impressive, ACPin.

Why some Kit Fistos hold gold trident? (3 of them) :hmpf_bad:

And why one Kit Fisto wears different torso than others?

Yep, as Brickdoctor pointed out I only got one Shadow ARF from the May the fourth promo. The rest were all BrickLink purchaces. :laugh:

As it has been over 2 months since my last army update and I have gained a few more figs, I though would post a few new photos. :classic:

clone_army01.jpg

clone_army02.jpg

clone_army03.jpg

clone_army04.jpg

clone_army00.jpg

You army size even larger than last time, nice army mutley777

I got these when I am still sorting things out :laugh:

IMG_2587.jpg

IMG_2582.jpg

IMG_2591.jpg

IMG_2594.jpg

IMG_2598.jpg

IMG_2595.jpg

IMG_2596.jpg

Ah so it's you who has bought all the Snail Tanks, and Spider Droids eh what :wink:. A nice army of Wookiees as well :thumbup:.

Very Nice armies what! :thumbup:

I should have got more gungans back when they were very cheap, as they make a great army! Cool to see all those snail tanks too! :classic:

The Wookies are my favourite though! Very cool! It is a shame Lego never gave us more variants of them though.

Great collection there. I've been considering building a Gungan army. I think it would be an impressive scene to create, but they are gungans after all :p

Very impressed with the wookies!

That's a good lookin' army start there! :thumbup:

That's not a start, that already is an army. If memory serves correctly, what was also the member with the hundred Clones clones and hundred Tuskens.

Some of these armies are incredible. Perhaps we should start up a new thread that is sure to turn everyones bowels to liquid.............. How much money do we all spend on ego annually!

I reckon I dropped around £1k ast year. possibly more...........

Some of these armies are incredible. Perhaps we should start up a new thread that is sure to turn everyones bowels to liquid.............. How much money do we all spend on ego annually!

Well, according to Brickset, i have spent $8K+. And that's just since about '08.

I am pretty sure there is a topic on EB somewhere that is about that. I for one don't want to know what I speend in real money! :laugh:

... How much money do we all spend on ego annually!...

great typo, I wonder if you did it on pupose.

Anyway, big army's are cool, but it would be mush cooler to see them displayed in some scenere instead of a table or were the major intend is to brag.

edit, damn, did typo myself and totaly screwed the point :sceptic:

Edited by Bobskink

Ah so it's you who has bought all the Snail Tanks, and Spider Droids eh what :wink:. A nice army of Wookiees as well :thumbup:.

Not me, I bought sets/ partial sets from e-bay, and bought missing parts from BL, as some seller don't ship internationally and shipping was not cheap :sadnew:

Very Nice armies what! :thumbup:

I should have got more gungans back when they were very cheap, as they make a great army! Cool to see all those snail tanks too! :classic:

The Wookies are my favourite though! Very cool! It is a shame Lego never gave us more variants of them though.

True, me too, 7115 was quite cheap 2-3 years ago but not as many around as e-bay as it used to be. I wish more variants of gungan too as i had 13 jar jar (jar jar army) in my photo, LOL. I hope the re-release of EP1 nest year will have more gungan character and animals but I also worry about the set price in HK as the trend goes up 10% each year. I still haven't got any of this year's SW summer sets yet due to that reason.

Great collection there. I've been considering building a Gungan army. I think it would be an impressive scene to create, but they are gungans after all :p

Very impressed with the wookies!

Beside Gungan army (I do not consider as an army yet as it has not many variants) and the wookie army (same, gimme more wookie), I had Tusken army, but I also like to build Geonosian army (I had 10, 5 without wings), Ewok army (around 20), Gamorrean Guard (around 7) and Magna Guard (around 40), I just prefer those than building clone army I think because they are "cute" to me, and unlike clone army that will turn yellowish, which is a big problem. And I prefer separatist side than the "good guys" in the CW, I hope TLG gimme all the separatist ships in minifig size so I have something to fight with the republic. EP4-6 is classic but it don't seems war to me, rather is is an advantage story to me, and the Empire was set to be overthrown by our hero (too weak), so I am not that interest. Anyways I hope more species can be seen in Lego soon in a more reasonable price. :hmpf_bad:

Edited by what

Woah nice army mutley777

I still see a few studs that need to be covered on the right side though :tongue:

Did you amass them through buying battle packs or BL?

If bought through battle packs what have you managed to do with the mass of parts that you would have collected with them?

I still see a few studs that need to be covered on the right side though :tongue:

Oops now you've done it. They wont be a clone left on bricklink, e-bay, or anywhere else now :laugh:.

I am yet to see an army of Wolfpack clones... :wink:

Oh, I'm sure that Mutley777'll drop by soon and prove you wrong...

EDIT: you're right KimT, my apologies. I tried deleting the post, but it seems to not be in my realm of power.

Edited by Legocrazy81

Well, since I don't have a Brickshelf or flickr account, I'll just list my little force

Great, but since the topic says "Show" we'd like peole to do just that.

I am yet to see an army of Wolfpack clones... :wink:

Oh, I'm sure that Mutley777'll drop by soon and prove you wrong...

Give me a chance! The sets are not even out yet in most countries!

I have got one from BL though :laugh: