BillytheKid

Show Your Army, Navy, and Collection Display

Here are some updated pictures of my collection. 1 figure of each of all the Star Wars characters Lego has ever made including the different colorways, eyes, etc, etc. The only ones missing are 2 variants of Luke Skywalker, Bobba Fett with printed legs and gold plated C3PO.

img

img

img

Wow that is amazing!!!

P.s I am now wrighting lines:

I must not go to war against legolandia.

I must not go to war against legolandia.

I must not go to war against legola......

Here is my small collection of 30 figure's) I know that a little, just not particularly fond of pollutants (like almost all series, why buy all the disruption that the like), but right now probably going to replenish my collection, but what sets it to recharge to minifigure's became much more, advise what only those in which there are Jedi or Sith, or just buy separate minifigure's?

0_642b3_59a8e1e8_XL.jpg

Edited by RussianBear

Army additions from the May the 4th Promo. :classic:

That's a good $7800 worth of minifigs :tongue:

*Snip*

I want *huh*.

Please

:laugh:

Oh look, mutley has a dozen Shadow ARFs. To go with his 18* normal ARFs, 16* Kashyyyk Troopers, 203* CW Clones, and 30* Swamp Troopers. What else did I expect? :tongue:

*Estimates based on latest photo which has too many minifigs in it to accurately count.

Edited by Brickdoctor

OK, I have been meaning to do this for awhile, and it finally took my daughter having a sick day from school to do something about it. She saw Muttley's army and wanted to know if I had more. I sadly had to point out his army far exceeded my own. Still, she was happy to help me set them. The pics aren't the greatest, but I am sure you get the drift.

Dooku summons Gunray to mobilise the droid army

lego_droid_army_1.jpg

lego_droid_army_2.jpg

lego_droid_army_3.jpg

Dooku summons Gunray to mobilise the droid army

*snip*

313 battle droids, 112 super battle droids

313 battle droids, 112 super battle droids more than me!

Edited by Artanis I

313 battle droids, 112 super battle droids

313 battle droids, 112 super battle droids more than me!

I had another dozen or so of each but no more plates to put them on

Awesome droid army! I would love to see them marching against a clone army.

Oh look, mutley has a dozen Shadow ARFs. To go with his 18* normal ARFs, 16* Kashyyyk Troopers, 203* CW Clones, and 30* Swamp Troopers. What else did I expect? :tongue:

*Estimates based on latest photo which has too many minifigs in it to accurately count.

Sorry you have to estimate. I will try to get you a up-todate photo and accurate troop count soon. :laugh:

Awesome droid army! I would love to see them marching against a clone army.

Cheers. My clone army was last updated March last year I think, there are pics in this thread. I haven't really added anything to it since, however, reinforcements have been ordered to the tune of 40 bomb squad troopers and 40 sand green clones.

That's quite the droid army TheDarkness. I'd like to see what you have in terms of Clones... Very cool.

shadow_arf.jpg

Nice, but due to lucky bastards like you got multiple AFR troopers and I missed out and didnt even get one as they ran out of stock. Must order one from BL. No bad blood just jelous.

Nice, but due to lucky bastards like you got multiple AFR troopers and I missed out and didnt even get one as they ran out of stock. Must order one from BL. No bad blood just jelous.

I'm pretty sure he got all but 1 or 2 from BL.

I'm pretty sure he got all but 1 or 2 from BL.

Indeed:

Well I will start with just my last 2 months purchases. :laugh:

Sets

14 Shadow ARF troopers (13 from BL)

Yep, as Brickdoctor pointed out I only got one Shadow ARF from the May the fourth promo. The rest were all BrickLink purchaces. :laugh:

As it has been over 2 months since my last army update and I have gained a few more figs, I though would post a few new photos. :classic:

clone_army01.jpg

clone_army02.jpg

clone_army03.jpg

clone_army04.jpg

clone_army00.jpg

What an impressive army! :wub: Where do you find the space to display all of them?

Yep, as Brickdoctor pointed out I only got one Shadow ARF from the May the fourth promo. The rest were all BrickLink purchases. :laugh:

As it has been over 2 months since my last army update and I have gained a few more figs, I though would post a few new photos. :classic:

Very big mutley777, but the BS troopers look out of place a bit. Oh and the senate commandos aren't clones, or part of the standard republic army.

Aww those poor lonely 3 Star Corps troopers in the corner, they make the army look messy, best send them to me :grin:.

Very big mutley777, but the BS troopers look out of place a bit. Oh and the senate commandos aren't clones, or part of the standard republic army.

Aww those poor lonely 3 Star Corps troopers in the corner, they make the army look messy, best send them to me :grin:.

I'm pretty sure the Senate Cimmandos have the Fettface? I'm not sure. Mutley, that's insane! I'm no SW expert, I'm guessing since they're in line, they're clones. But, aren't those green troops scout stormtroopers? They have the same helmets...?