Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

so the Morbius fig will look like the sticker in the Daily Bugle set? since stickers are clearly clues as to what comes in the future. like daredevil, that iron man from the sanctum etc...

I can't wait for the two infinity war based sets!!!! Quinjet and hulk buster! woohoo

It just occurred to me, since all the mechs so far are comic/video game based (and presumably will continue to be with Morbius and ghost rider), this means that the Rocket mech will have to come with a unquiet comic based Rocket and will be our first non might micros comic based GotG figure! Thanos would also presumably be a new figure since the second iron man mech we got was also unique.

Very exciting wave, but kinda funny we know more about it than the big marvel d2c that's coming out first.

It’s morbin’ time! :laugh_hard:

Looks like a decent line-up overall! Didn’t expect Infinity Saga sets in January, but I‘ll gladly take them!

But where is the Quantumania stuff? *huh*

7 minutes ago, HatBricks said:

It just occurred to me, since all the mechs so far are comic/video game based (and presumably will continue to be with Morbius and ghost rider), this means that the Rocket mech will have to come with a unquiet comic based Rocket and will be our first non might micros comic based GotG figure! Thanos would also presumably be a new figure since the second iron man mech we got was also unique.

Very exciting wave, but kinda funny we know more about it than the big marvel d2c that's coming out first.

Rocket used an actual mech a few years ago (but Rocket didn't have a very toyetic look in these comics...).

ROCKET-2.jpg?resize=691,790

Not too sure why we are getting a smaller scale Hulkbuster MKII barely three months after the D2C version, would make more sense if it was the Hulkbuster MKI vs Hulk from AoU, but if it comes with some new dark red pieces then may consider it. Not really in a massive rush to get another Quinjet, hope it is based on the first or second Avengers movie.

Probably will get Morbius for the memes but otherwise from the names alone nothing else really appeals other than maybe some GotG sets, at least will have time to save up after the Hulkbuster and with the D2C no longer seeming like it'll be worth buying.

12 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

But where is the Quantumania stuff? *huh*

We have a singular missing set, 76232... could be the Ant-Man 3 set. We also have 76222 and 76224 which were potentially scheduled for this year that nobody knows what happened to.

Though perhaps it's a Spider-man:NWH scenario where they did not have much to work with. Speaking of which, hopefully NWH sets late 2023... fingers crossed. If we don't get them by then I'll probably give-up on expecting them.

Have updated the list with 2023 sets.

JANUARY 2023:

• 76232: (Revealed on Lego Instruction page listed as a Marvel 2023 set)
  • 76241: Hulk Mech $14.99
  • 76242: Thanos Mech $14.99 (Revealed on Lego Instruction page listed as a Marvel 2023 set)
  • 76243: Rocket Mech $14.99
  • 76244: Miles Morales Vs. Morbius $24.99 (Revealed on Lego Instruction page listed as a Marvel 2023 set)
  • 76245: Ghost Rider with Mech & Bike $34.99
  • 76247: Hulkbuster: The Battle of Wakanda $49.99
  • 76248: The Avengers Quinjet $99.99

MARCH 2023:

• 10789 (Spider-man & His Amazing Friends themed) $9.99
  • 10790 (Spider-man & His Amazing Friends themed) $34.99
  • 10791 (Spider-man & His Amazing Friends themed) $49.99

APRIL 2023:

• 76253: (GotG themed) $9.99
  • 76254: (GotG themed) $34.99
  • 76255: (GotG themed) $99.99

Updated List:

Hide contents

SEPTEMBER:

• 76225: Miles Morales
  • 76226: Spider-man
  • 76230: Venom
  • 76231: Guardians Of The Galaxy Advent Calendar

OCTOBER:

NOVEMBER:

JANUARY 2023:

• 76232: (Revealed on Lego Instruction page listed as a Marvel 2023 set)
  • 76241: Hulk Mech $14.99
  • 76242: Thanos Mech $14.99 (Revealed on Lego Instruction page listed as a Marvel 2023 set)
  • 76243: Rocket Mech $14.99
  • 76244: Miles Morales Vs. Morbius $24.99 (Revealed on Lego Instruction page listed as a Marvel 2023 set)
  • 76245: Ghost Rider with Mech & Bike $34.99
  • 76247: Hulkbuster: The Battle of Wakanda $49.99
  • 76248: The Avengers Quinjet $99.99

MARCH 2023:

• 10789 (Spider-man & His Amazing Friends themed) $9.99
  • 10790 (Spider-man & His Amazing Friends themed) $34.99
  • 10791 (Spider-man & His Amazing Friends themed) $49.99

APRIL 2023:

• 76253: (GotG themed) $9.99
  • 76254: (GotG themed) $34.99
  • 76255: (GotG themed) $99.99

2022 SETS WITH UNKNOWN RELEASE DATES:

Rumored sets:

• Additional NWH set/Movie-inspired Spider-man sets - nothing confirming the existence of the sets, but heavily desired by the community

Notes:

• Unidentified sets may wind up being from DC, please be aware
  • Currency listings are taken from a variety of sources and may vary, in most cases these are rounded
2 hours ago, upliftingbricks said:

Correct me if Im wrong but TandNbricks were first to confirm the Sanctum after many rumours so has leak creds and thy said No to the above including Sanctuary II and Leviathan

Welp, almost certainly nothing that'd I'd consider buying then... oof.

I think this only leaves the Milano and a few Black Panther vehicles, unless they go completely random and give us something like Coulson's Car, lol.

Edited by Scarilian

I wonder if the Battle of Wakanda Hulkbuster will feature a new Cull Obsidian to go with the new Ebony Maw from the Sanctum Sanctorum.  Maybe we can get M'Baku's Infinity War design as well.  Some generic Wakandan warriors would be nice to see, but they'll probably just include a couple Outriders.

I wonder which movie the Quinjet will be from.

The $80 Quinjet released in 2019 was pretty good, but it didn't have any landing gear and the I didn't like the colors. Here's hoping the $100 Quinjet to be released in 2023 has landing gear and the dark gray color scheme of the 2012 and 2014 movie Quinjets. I'd go for a $100 first-generation Quinjet based on Avengers 2012 or Winter Soldier 2014, but I'm not much of a fan of the second-generation Quinjet introduced in Age of Ultron 2015.

This actually sounds quite solid.

All mechs are meh. No interest in getting more Thanos and Hulk as minifigures, although Rocket sounds like an interesting choice. 

Ghost Rider's Bike would sound cool, if not for the fact that it includes a mech for reasons unknown.

Of course Morbin' Time takes the cake :devil: But really, it's genuinely hilarious that we're getting LEGO Morbius.

More The Infinity Saga sets are always welcome, although I'm not a big fan of those choices. They don't appeal to me at all.

Wasn't a fan of the 4+ Spidey sets, so I also don't care about those.

Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 3 sets are something I'm extremely excited for. Probably the only Marvel sets I'll buy this year, unless we get some Blade sets. 

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

5 minutes ago, icm said:

The $80 Quinjet released in 2019 was pretty good, but it didn't have any landing gear and the I didn't like the colors. Here's hoping the $100 Quinjet to be released in 2023 has landing gear and the dark gray color scheme of the 2012 and 2014 movie Quinjets. I'd go for a $100 first-generation Quinjet based on Avengers 2012 or Winter Soldier 2014, but I'm not much of a fan of the second-generation Quinjet introduced in Age of Ultron 2015.

Oh now I'm just wondering if they would possibly do a Winter Soldier based Quinjet... I would be so happy with that. It's not likely, given that the Quinjet wasn't the most prominent in that movie, but we'll see. My guess is either AOU or A1. 

Well, I have to get Morbius, so it's nice the set isn't too expensive. The rest doesn't interest me much, though I do find it interesting that we seem to be getting two legacy MCU sets. I don't think that's ever happened in a winter wave before.

37 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

It’s morbin’ time! :laugh_hard:

Imagine if that's the actual name of the set

1 hour ago, Agent Kallus said:

Minifig compatible for 500 makes a little bit of sense ( but it's still a grey field with non-iconic spaceship) maybe even mircofig scaled for 350 but it's supposedly not minifig or mircofig scaled.

Could it be a giant scales Ironman suit ( I wouldn't personally call it a vehicle but I guess they could have) or has that also been deconfirmed?

Telling us what it isn't is a very slow way of doing this...

I think the iron man statue's been deconfirmed, maybe not by name but I feel like it's definately deconfirmed by "vehicle, controversial", and "not something anyone's suggested yet"

I suppose it's safer for them, since Lego can't really know that any of them actually know what it is (which I'm personally starting to wonder about myself), but at this point I'm almost 100% confident that at least some of the hints have been wrong. There's just nothing left it could be!

1 hour ago, HatBricks said:

Brickclicker uploaded a video with info on the 2023 marvel sets

Seems like 2023 is Morbin' Time.....

IT'S MORBIN TIME BABEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
WOOOOOOO!

2 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Imagine if that's the actual name of the set

I would say that's unrealistic, but the other option is "Milo Morales Mech vs Micheal Morbius Mech" and that somehow sounds even sillier. Like really, why'd they even set him against Miles? Have they ever actually met in the comics?

This is legitimately the first marvel set I'll have bought since January 2020. I need Dr Micheal "The Morb" Morbius as a minifigure. This is the one time I'm perfectly fine paying $25 for essentially just a minifig (but realistically, yeah. I will buy this set, just for all the black mech parts I assume it will have. Plus I don't have an ITSV miles yet so I'm hoping it's that one, or maybe even an ATSV miles, and of course my mind has been so warped by all the morbin that I legitimately now want a morbius minifigure)

Not a fan of the mechs being $15 now, they better be bulked up a bit at least. The Hulkbuster also better have some side builds, $50 is a pretty hefty price up when you consider the last one was $30 AND had a large side build. I might get the Quinjet if it's the 2012 model.

Oh and the ghost rider set is another one that'll pretty much be an instant buy, so glad we're getting the classic ghost rider and not the new Dom Charger wielding ghost rider who probably screams "FAMILY" and fights Jason Stathem. (In case you can't tell, I think they should have stuck with the bike). Wonder if the set'll have multiple riders, or a new enemy character. Not really any existing figures it'd make sense for him to fight, but they could always make it some of those stupid AIM agents.

So the previous Spidey and His Amazing Friends sets featured Spider-Man, Miles Morales,  Spider-Gwen, Hulk, Ms. Marvel, Doc Ock, Green Goblin and Rhino.

It looks like the remaining characters that could be included as of Season 2 would consist of:

Black Panther

Iron Man

Ant-Man 

Wasp

Reptil

Electro

Black Cat

Sandman

2 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

The Hulkbuster also better have some side builds, $50 is a pretty hefty price up when you consider the last one was $30 AND had a large side build. I might get the Quinjet if it's the 2012 model.

The set name Hulkbuster: battle of Wakanda, makes me think there be a lot more to it than just the Hulkbuster itself. A battle of Wakanda set, where the Hulkbuster is the biggest build but not the only one. I hope it includes vision. Plus I wouldn't be surprised if it includes a cull obsidian big fig. 

It is a shame that the infinity saga sets of this wave are remakes I'd rather see something new perhaps a Thor 1 set with Sif and Odin or if they want to Inifity war why not do the titan battle ( well the figs might overlap a lot with the gotg3 figs).

54 minutes ago, hachiroku said:

Rocket used an actual mech a few years ago (but Rocket didn't have a very toyetic look in these comics...).

If Rocket’s mech isn’t brown and tree-y I would be very, very, very surprised.

19 minutes ago, bricksandabear said:

No Quantumania sets?

The list that went out today isn't complete thankfully so there should a few more sets 

I’m pretty excited for Morbius not even for the memes but because it checks another major spidey villain off the list.

5 minutes ago, Mattallica said:

why are all the 2023 being released but no info on $500 set?

Because they aren't connected in any way. November 2022 D2C info would release later than January 2023 regular sets info.

When I heard that there was going to be a Morbius set, I morbed all over my screen. The set has been produced, it has bricks in it, and a Morbius figure. This is definitely the Lego set of all time.

20 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

The list that went out today isn't complete thankfully so there should a few more sets 

Will we see the Indy list soon?

also that hulkbuster wakanda set has me hyped. I hope we get a new bearded Captain America fig

Also keep in mind that the Antman set number is likely after the guardians set number as originally it was supposed to go the marvels, guardians 3, then Antman