Sign in to follow this  
Jeff of Clubs

[OL-FB] The Marshal's Invitation

This is meant to serve as my intro MOC for Oleon in BoBS. I will update my photo after I have my 10 compulsory posts in.

8:30am Local Time. The private office of Marshal DuQuesne (retired):

20211212_095148_compress

DuQuesne: "Ah, Gabriel! I trust you found your stay in the dungeon...formative. Through my considerable largess, I have sprung you and reinstated your comission as a lieutenant in this man's army."

20211212_095454_compress

Duquesne: "I want an invisible hand to discover what those Corries are up to. They say they want peace. BAH! I buy it not, sir! Sergeant!?!"

Sergeant Hobbes: "SAR?"

20211212_095723_compress

DuQuesne:"Brandish my saber towards those Correy knaves!"

Sargeant Hobbes:"YES SAAAR!"

20211212_100422_compress

DuQuesne:"Aaahh. That's a fine brandishing. Take your orders and get out of my apartment, Lieutenant. A man will knock those Irons off of you and provide a uniform at the door."

Thanks all.

SIGFIG:

BoBS

20211212_100730_compress

I think I submitted a proper free-build document? 

License submitted for a small residence in Fort Arltrees.

Edited by Jeff of Clubs
Licensing update

Nice intro build and welcome! The armless reveal is funny :pir-grin:

The final whole-MOC shot looks nice

Fine brandishing indeed. Great start! Sleeves are a sign of weakness. Fun character, looking forward to having him and you on the team!

Great introduction to a character I'm looking forward to seeing more of!  The general having lost both his arms definitely took me by surprise too - hilarious, and great little twist there! :laugh: :pir-grin:  I'm intrigued by the hint at the background story too, and a warm welcome to BoBS! :pir-sweet:

14 hours ago, Jeff of Clubs said:

DuQuesne:"Brandish my saber towards those Correy knaves!"

Brilliant. This is gonna be fun to read. 

Interesting story, first released from prison and then appointed as a lieutenant. The Marshal's office looks fine. I like the elaborately built wooden wall, in which the rifle stand and a Drinks cabinet integrated.

Very interesting build, kicking off what could be a very interesting story! I shall be looking forward to potentially hunting that damned spy through the streets of Jameston, or whatever becomes relevant :pir-grin:

In all seriousness, I really like the idea of some sort of shadow organisation employing soldiers on the fringe of society for more unsavoury tasks - this will be interesting to follow!

7 minutes ago, Bregir said:

I really like the idea of some sort of shadow organisation employing soldiers on the fringe of society for more unsavoury tasks - this will be interesting to follow!

To hang the whole on the Sea Rats shoulders !

That's gross !!!

I have to protest strongly !

Spoiler

It gave me some horribles ideas gnerk gnerk gnerk ! :devil_laugh: