Oh wow, the rear window is done with stickers on the three Lime 3x13 curved panels forming the roof. :ugh: What if they had done instead the solution of the headlights on 42125: make the 3x13 curved panels in trans-black, then partially cover them in Lime print? :drunk: Okay maybe I've had enough wine for tonight...

6 hours ago, astyanax said:

make the 3x13 curved panels in trans-black, then partially cover them in Lime print?

These pars are made of softer ABS and are are kind of flexible. Transparent material is rigid and is not flexible, so these panels will crack and broke too fast. Even at the normal models, not pullback. 

Lets see who will mod iy first to have a V8 linked to the pullbacks.

Also thinner front wheels and lockable steering could still be added and this could be convertable manual-pullback dual-function car.

That could make it more Technic than Racers themed.

I've made such stuff before in my 42106 MOCs as it had gears.

5 hours ago, GTS said:

Also thinner front wheels and lockable steering could still be added and this could be convertable manual-pullback dual-function car.

Possibly it may be enought to have frictionless steering arms with offseted pivots, e.g. self-set/allign steering, so it will always try to run straight forward. 

Here's my take on the set (I know, the 1x4 half liftarm is actually not new in lime :innocent: ) :

The rear window is just terrible and the green on the stickers is not even close to matching the plastic. Other than that it doesn't look that bad IMO. 

1 minute ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

5XiRoa9.png

Good Job, I now gonna try to do chasis of this car but with Steering. Fake Piston Engine would be hard to add, but I would try to do that.

Doing this mod rn and it would be okay if I would add fake piston engine at the back? I know that Mustang have engine on front but it would be very hard to add.

59 minutes ago, Dami said:

Doing this mod rn and it would be okay if I would add fake piston engine at the back? I know that Mustang have engine on front but it would be very hard to add.

In my mind, front-engine is integral to the Mustang. Come to think of it, though, I think I have a calendar with some weird concept Mustang (current generation) that rather looks like it's got a rear-mid-engine...

[EDIT] I just searched for mid-engined Mustang concepts and didn't see that one, so presumably it still had a front engine. Really all I found was fan renderings, custom built cars, and some '60s concepts.

Edited by 2GodBDGlory

So im not gonna do engine, its to hard do create when i created steering.