Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 22. Rumors and discussion

4 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Wait, a Girl with Foal is a name of that character officially? 

Not sure we know that yet. 

New pics didn’t change much but I think the Snow Warrior looks better the more we see him. Unsure if I will end up getting him.

anyone notice how they paired the figures in the promotional images? Wheelchair racer and Figure Skater side by side those are our two sports figures. Chili suit girl next to Raccoon suit woman thats our two costume figures. 

next row birdwatcher and foul girl thats our two city figures. Bard and Snow huntsman thats our two Castle figures. Moon warrior and Forest Boy there’s our two Fantasy figures.

Finally Snalien next to the Robot and we have our two space figures. They paired the figures by their subgenre in the image that contained them all and I thought that was very neat.

This Snalien was such a creative use of parts I’m so excited for him.

Hmm one of the pics shows the paralympic racer STANDING next to the wheelchair

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

Hmm one of the pics shows the paralympic racer STANDING next to the wheelchair

I saw that too. A bit weird

9 minutes ago, Borex said:

I saw that too. A bit weird

Not really. It’s just showing us the figure In the standard format, and wheelchair users don’t have to be chair-bound all the time. 

40 minutes ago, williejm said:

Not really. It’s just showing us the figure In the standard format, and wheelchair users don’t have to be chair-bound all the time. 

Agreed with that one. 

* pats myself on the back*
Looks like I was right about the husky color change and the minifig head piece on the snailien. 

And why is no one talking about the red “Karen hair “ ?

Not sure why they covered up the moon warrior’s dual-molded arms?the figure looks better when you can see them IMO. 

And the foal and girl must be made to go with that new city set with the horse truck and trailer set.

Overall I think this series is decent enough that I’ll probably get at least two of each for my collection and parts.

9 minutes ago, 1Panda said:

* pats myself on the back*
Looks like I was right about the husky color change and the minifig head piece on the snailien. 

Not sure why they covered up the moon warrior’s dual-molded arms?the figure looks better when you can see them IMO. 

And the foal and girl must be made to go with that new city set with the horse truck and trailer set.

Overall I think this series is decent enough that I’ll probably get at least two of each for my collection and parts.

Well done,

And on the red hair piece, I’m not talking to you about it, I’ll speak to your manager. 

6 hours ago, 1Panda said:

Yes, the horses even has the same colour right?

7 hours ago, 1Panda said:

Is it going to be that useful? To me it is just an existing part in a less useful colour than those that already exist. Maybe if it had been a more natural redhead colour it would have been useful to me as minifig hair but not bright red.

4 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Yes, the horses even has the same colour right?

Agreed - Husky should not go with a horse in that set for sure. 

5 hours ago, MAB said:

Is it going to be that useful? To me it is just an existing part in a less useful colour than those that already exist. Maybe if it had been a more natural redhead colour it would have been useful to me as minifig hair but not bright red.

Maybe for a short hair version of a more comic style Black Widow? 

Ok, just a question about the snailien. How am i going to find it in a bag. Is the headpiece easily found as a different piece? Or should i focus on the space gun? I think i’ll go try out on series 21 (still here in shops) on the ladybug (i still don’t have that one).

the acorn kid should be recognisable by the dish piece i guess?

1 hour ago, Borex said:

Ok, just a question about the snailien. How am i going to find it in a bag. Is the headpiece easily found as a different piece? Or should i focus on the space gun? I think i’ll go try out on series 21 (still here in shops) on the ladybug (i still don’t have that one).

the acorn kid should be recognisable by the dish piece i guess?

The headpiece is rubbery 

27 minutes ago, williejm said:

The headpiece is rubbery 

Oh yeah, that’s true. I hope i won’t damage the ink then

9 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Also, its the only character with 2 headpieces

I am afraid that the acorns hat will feel like a minifig head as well

56 minutes ago, Borex said:

Oh yeah, that’s true. I hope i won’t damage the ink then

I am afraid that the acorns hat will feel like a minifig head as well

Nah, you’re clearly not an accomplished feeler if you mix those up. 
the good thing about rubbery pieces is that they move about less in the packet, so you can find them that way 

1 hour ago, williejm said:

Nah, you’re clearly not an accomplished feeler if you mix those up. 
the good thing about rubbery pieces is that they move about less in the packet, so you can find them that way 

I’ll always try to feel them up with my nose as extra handicap. That’s why it’s sometimes harder to pinpoint what’s what. Now it’s extra hard with the covid out there because i have to use a rubber nose piece for hygiene

30 minutes ago, Borex said:

I’ll always try to feel them up with my nose as extra handicap. That’s why it’s sometimes harder to pinpoint what’s what. Now it’s extra hard with the covid out there because i have to use a rubber nose piece for hygiene

This is why you get banned from the shops

2 hours ago, Borex said:

Apparently, I’ve been doing it wrong the whole time! My big nose will finally come in handy. :grin:

Also, this is the like fourth or fifth non-licensed series with the blue packaging (though it is the first with the new style bags). I hope we get another red one next year.

On 12/4/2021 at 4:29 PM, BrickHat said:

All this talk about blind bags reminds me of this talk on CMFs from Hillel Cooperman. 10 years later, many of these frustrations still ring true...

Brilliant! :roflmao: Thanks for sharing :thumbup:

The Bard could be a great Dandelion/Jaskier for anyone making their own Witcher MOCs. Hoping that purple space torso means a new Classic Spaceman colour is on it's way soon.