MKJoshA

Wishlist: Future Star Wars Sets and Minifigures

46 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

(OPEN) 400-600 piece system set. 

After the wonderful V-19 you made last wave I have another challenge for you and this was just the slot I needed =D
A Predator-class Fighter from the Legacy era would be interesting, including Gunn Yage as the pilot and a couple of other minifigures depending on how large/expensive it should be, realistically between 2 and 4.

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

This is how the list is looking now, assuming @Big_Daddy and @ARC2149Nova are OK with their ideas being made into MOCs:

@ArrowBricks's Republic Acclamator Star Destroyer ($169.99): Admiral Yularan, 2x clone officer (No armor). 1x jedi, 1x named clone, and 2x clone trooper. Someone tell me who.

I'm down with this list.

Adi Galia, Commander Neyo, 2x 91st Troopers (Regular Troops)

5 hours ago, YourLocalB2 said:

Jango’s Slave 1 - includes Jango, Boba, Taun We, Lama Su, Obi-Wan, R4-P17, Clone (in red fatigues)

Executor Bridge - Quote is “No disintegrations” - includes Vader, Boba, Dengar, IG-88, Bossk, 4-LOM, and Zuckuss

Quote set is genius and added. I'm torn on Jango's Slave one as I really want to do it, but the list is already almost entirely prequel sets, but... actually, yeah, we're just gonna do a prequel-centric wave. I really want to try Jango's Slave One.

5 hours ago, Per_SW said:

After the wonderful V-19 you made last wave I have another challenge for you and this was just the slot I needed =D
A Predator-class Fighter from the Legacy era would be interesting, including Gunn Yage as the pilot and a couple of other minifigures depending on how large/expensive it should be, realistically between 2 and 4.

I'm up to the challenge!

4 hours ago, ARC2149Nova said:

I'm down with this list.

Adi Galia, Commander Neyo, 2x 91st Troopers (Regular Troops)

We've needed them all (I mean, we technically had Neyo, but he needs a unique helmet) for awhile, so done. Those are the figs.

This is how the list is looking now. Just missing some microfighters and the GWPs, which I'll leave open for now, but I think I am gonna start working on the MOCs themselves now instead of waiting until after the May 4th contest.

(OPEN) 2 microfighters

Teddythespoon's Microfighter duel pack: Anakin and Sebulba's Podracers ($19.99): Anakin and Sebulba

Mandalorianknight's New Republic battle pack ($14.99): 3x new republic fleet trooper, 1x new republic bridge crew. Build is a 74-Z in rebel colors with a small terminal for the crew. (Yeah, this one's me. I want a NR trooper pack.)

ARC2149Nova's 212th troopers battle pack ($19.99): 3x 212th trooper, 1x 212th airbourne. Build is a BARC Speeder 

Arrowbricks's Coruscant hanger duel ($19.99): Coruscant hanger with collapsing door. Comes with Dooku and Yaddle.

Teddythespoon's Imperial V-wing Starfighter ($24.99): Imperial V-wing with 2x TK trooper and 2x Clone Commando 

Arrowbricks's Naboo Fighter Vs vulture droid ($59.99): Young Anakin Skywalker, Naboo Fighter Pilot, Padme (battle dress), 2x b1 battle droid, 1x B1 commander.

ARC2149Nova's ARC-170 Starfighter ($79.99): Captain Jag, 2x clone pilot, Republic astromech, Plo Koon, Commander Wolffe, 2x buildible droidikas.

Big_daddy and Per_SW's Z-95 Headhunter and TIE Predator (Celebration Exclusive "Truth in legends", $99.99): Each fighter has a display plaque, with the Z-95 plaque fitting Corran Horn and the TIE predator plaque fitting Gunn Yage. A middle display plaque has the quote "There's always a bit of truth in legends" with figures of Mara Jade, Galen Marek, and Darth Revan.

YourLocalB2's Jango Fett's Slave One ($119.99): Slave One has interior cockpit and cargo bay. Fits Jango Fett, Boba Fett, Taun We, Lama Su, Obi-Wan, R4-P17, 2x Clone trooper (in red fatigues)

Arrowbricks's Republic Acclamator Star Destroyer ($169.99): Admiral Yularan, 2x clone officer (No armor), Adi Gallia, Neyo, and 2x 91st trooper. A speeder bike fits in the lower bay of the ship. Maybe 2. We'll see what I can fit down there.

Arc2149nova's Battle on Mustafar ($59.99): The "High Ground", lava river, and fallen tower. Comes with Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi. a small drawer behind the "high ground" allows for swapping between 3 quotes: "You were my brother, Anakin! I loved you!", "You were the chosen one!", and, of course, "It's over Anakin! I have the high ground!"

YourlocalB2's Executor Bridge ($89.99): Executor bridge with crew pit and upper level w/hunters. Two swappable quotes: "Bounty hunters. We don't need their scum." and "No disintigrations". Comes with Boba Fett, Dengar, 4-Lom, Zuckuss, IG-88, Bossk, Admiral Piett, and Vader.

Mandalorianknight's UCS AT-RT and BARC Speeder ($199.99): Display plaque for each. Comes with 1x AT-RT driver and 1x p2 clone trooper, each with arm printing. Is this a joke? Yeah, a little. Doesn't mean I'm not making it.

(OPEN) 1 retail polybag set, like a small vehicle or something

(OPEN) 2 GWP style sets: a small 40-ish pc polybag and a 100-200ish pc set. Something like the Lars Kitchen or Endor diorama set.

Almost done, just a couple small slots left!

Edited by Mandalorianknight

On 3/23/2023 at 3:07 PM, ARC2149Nova said:

Clone Wars anniversary wave part I (seasons 1-3).

The Twilight ($79.99): Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano, R2-D2, Captain Rex, Clone Trooper Denal, General Grievous.

Separatist Shuttle ($49.99): Pilot Battle Droid, Nute Gunray, 2x Battle Droid, Padme Amidala, Commander Gree.

Republic Y-Wing Bomber ($59.99): Broadside, ARF Trooper (Geonosis Camo), Republic Astromech, Geonosian Warrior. Comes with CIS Speeder

Separatist Foes ($34.99): Commando Droid Captain, 2x Commando Droid, 2x Super Battle Droid (Quell), Assassin Probe, Droideka, 2x 501st Clone Trooper (Mixer and Redeye). Pod-Hunter.

Battle of Kamino ($59.99): Trident-class Assault Ship. 2x Aqua Droid, Asajj Ventress, Anakin Skywalker, Echo, Fives, 99.

Army of the Republic Battle Pack ($19.99): 212th Clone Trooper (Longshot), 212th Clone Trooper (Gearshift), 2x Clone Troopers. Crab Droid. This pack would bring back the old floodlights.

V-19 Starfighter ($49.99): Clone Pilot, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Commander Cody, Admiral Yularen.

Republic Gunship ($129.99): Warthog, Commander Wolffe, 2x 104th Clone Trooper, Plo Koon, 2x Battle Droid, Crab Droid. Plo's Bros decaling.

BONUS QUOTE SET:

Duel on Kamino: Asajj Ventress, Anakin Skywalker, Clone Trooper. Kaminoan platform with upper level scaffolding, escape pod. "Look, it's the general!"

Totally didn't steal @Mandalorianknight's idea :laugh:

Anniversary Wave Part II (TCW Seasons 4-7)

Clone Troopers Battle Pack ($19.99): 2x 104th Clone Troopers, 2x Phase II Clone Troopers. AT-RT.

Mandalorian Watch Battle Pack ($19.99): 2x Mandalorian Super Commandos, Death Watch Airborne Trooper, Nite Owl.

Vulture Droid Starfighter ($34.99): Clone Commander Doom, 2x Clone Trooper (Doom's Unit), 2x Rocket Super Battle Droid

Umbaran Hovertank ($39.99): 2x Umbaran Militia, ARC Trooper Fives, Hardcase.

AAT ($49.99): 2x B2 Super Battle Droid, Battle Droid, General Kalani, Ahsoka Tano, Lux Bonteri.

Battle on Yerbana ($59.99): Battle Droid Commander, 2x Battle Droids, Anakin Skywalker, 2x 501st Jet Trooper. CIS Command Center, Octuptarra Tri-Droid.

Jedi Temple Courtyard ($39.99): Anakin Skywalker, Barriss Offee (hair), Petro, 2x Jedi Temple Guards.

Separatist Gunship ($59.99): 2x B2 Super Battle Droid, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Commander Cody, 212th Clone Trooper, Hondo Ohnaka.

Z-95 Headhunter ($49.99): Clone Pilot Hawk, Clone Pilot (Odd Ball), Anakin Skywalker, Padme Amidala, Rush Clovis.

Havoc Marauder ($119.99): Better build. Hunter, Wrecker, Crosshair, Tech, Captain Rex, Wat Tambor.

Republic Shuttle ($129.99): R2-D2, QT-KT, Clone Commando Gregor, 2x Phase II Clone Trooper, 2x Battle Droids.

Separatist Dreadnought ($169.99): Providence-class Destroyer. Admiral Trench, 2x Battle Droid, Battle Droid Pilot, Mace Windu, Anakin Skywalker, 2x 187th Legion Clone Trooper (Anaxes)

Duel on Mandalore ($99.99): Mandalorian Throne Room. Includes Pre Vizsla, Darth Maul, Bo-Katan Kryze, Ahsoka Tano, ARC Trooper Jesse, Death Watch Mandalorian. 2 Quotes: "Only the strongest shall rule!", "Every choice you have made has led you to this moment".

12 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

If you're good with it, I'll throw this into my MOC wave as, like, a "retail exclusive" or something.

I'm honored, of course go ahead! Good minifig selection too, especially Mara Jade. By the way, according to Wookieepedia this version of the Headhunter is canon as well. Don't know if that's true but if it is... Wouldn't say no to a Lego retail exclusive like that. At all. Even a hefty Star Wars tax wouldn't keep me from buying it.

I'm not 100% sure if this is the correct place to ask this but it's vaguely wishlisty.

Do you guys think that we'll be getting an AT-ST when the current hoth one retires?
I'm looking at the life spans of them on Brickset and since about 2016 lego seems to have pretty consistently kept an AT-ST
on shelves, the day after one retires they release a new one.

With that in mind should I bother getting a hoth one since im starting an imperial collection or should I wait and see if they put out a new standard variant in January 2024?

Could be a very good continuation of the 40th Anniversary of ROTJ to release an endor themed one. (I know technically it wouldn't still be the 40th anniversary but you can still celebrate 40 years of ROTJ into next year really)

For the sake of the thread staying on topic:

Endor AT-ST($60, £50, €60) Maybe like 650 ish pieces.
Comes with a classic ROTJ Style AT-ST (we haven't had a full build of one of these in quite a while, even longer for one with appropriate figures)
Figures: Chewbacca, 2x Ewoks(named versions or not it doesn't matter to me really), 1 stormtrooper* and an AT-ST Pilot.
The extra pieces compared to the Hoth version would be for some random nonsense for the ewoks.

So yeah basically, the AT-ST Juniors set but actually worth buying.
*If lego wanted to absolute wild they could include a Iden Versio who was technically on endor and would probably give the set that little bit of extra spice compared to the juniors version.

Oh and if i'm wishlisting:
Endor Battlepack($20, £18, €20):
2x Rebel Commandos vs 2x Scout Troopers**
presumably with a speeder bike and some kind of heavy blaster emplacement. (I don't care particularly)

**The reason it's 2 scout troopers is 1. Because I highly doubt lego is going to put a storm trooper in a battlepack at the same time as a mech.
and 2. because if it had a storm trooper it'd be identical to the 2012 endor battlepack and while i'm sure we'd all be fine seeing an updated version
Lego would probably be afraid of that.

10 minutes ago, Hhalcyon said:

With that in mind should I bother getting a hoth one since im starting an imperial collection or should I wait and see if they put out a new standard variant in January 2024?

It's a gamble. My guess is the next AT-ST will indeed be a standard imperial one, but it's possible lego waits until 2025/2026 to make one.

That said, the 2016 walker is still excellent, and there's one on BL for $40 in the UK that's complete (missing figs, though.)

Surprisingly in the US at least there are quite a few at $30-50 with and without figs, which surprised me, as I would have expected it to go up in price more.

7 hours ago, Big_Daddy said:

I'm honored, of course go ahead! Good minifig selection too, especially Mara Jade. By the way, according to Wookieepedia this version of the Headhunter is canon as well. Don't know if that's true but if it is... Wouldn't say no to a Lego retail exclusive like that. At all. Even a hefty Star Wars tax wouldn't keep me from buying it.

Thank you! It appears the ship is canon in 3 variants, though I'll probably make the four-engine-d legends one as opposed to another Clone one or the weird 2-engine one from Commander.

15 hours ago, ARC2149Nova said:

Totally didn't steal @Mandalorianknight's idea :laugh:

Vulture Droid Starfighter ($34.99): Clone Commander Doom, 2x Clone Trooper (Doom's Unit), 2x Rocket Super Battle Droid

Havoc Marauder ($119.99): Better build. Hunter, Wrecker, Crosshair, Tech, Captain Rex, Wat Tambor.

Duel on Mandalore ($99.99): Mandalorian Throne Room. Includes Pre Vizsla, Darth Maul, Bo-Katan Kryze, Ahsoka Tano, ARC Trooper Jesse, Death Watch Mandalorian. 2 Quotes: "Only the strongest shall rule!", "Every choice you have made has led you to this moment".

They're all good, but I had to draw special attention to the Havoc Marauder for dunking on the official set. What's funny is you could probably even keep the 2021 set's $99.99 price point and just omit the speeders while still allowing for a larger ship!

@Hhalcyon Serious question: what besides the figure selection makes the AT-ST a Hoth variant? IMHO, it's fine as either. I even have the 4+ AT-ST Driver in mine.

Doubt we'll get another one in 2024. Last one we got prior to last year was 2016. (That business on Canto Bight doesn't count :laugh:)

17 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

They're all good, but I had to draw special attention to the Havoc Marauder for dunking on the official set. What's funny is you could probably even keep the 2021 set's $99.99 price point and just omit the speeders while still allowing for a larger ship!

Agreed. Hopefully we get a re-release before too long.

PREQUEL UCS Sets

Obi-Wan's Jedi Interceptor ($249.99): Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS, new hair and boots), R4-P17 (Printed back)

ARC-170 Starfighter ($299.99): Commander Odd Ball (Printed arms and Legs), Captain Jag (Printed arms and legs), R4-P44 (Printed back).

UCS Hailfire Droid ($239.99): Super Battle Droid (Steel Blue, Printed red sensor), 2x Battle Droid (Geonosis, Printed tile backpack, printed red sensor).

UCS Vulture Droid ($199.99)

UCS V-Wing Starfighter ($239.99): V-Wing Pilot (Printed arms and legs), Q7 Astromech Droid. Also has proper astromech dome for the actual model. 

UCS Solar Sailer ($239.99): Droid Pilot, Count Dooku (Boots).

UCS Invisible Hand ($649.99): General Grievous (New Cape), Lushros Dofine.

22 minutes ago, ARC2149Nova said:

@Hhalcyon Serious question: what besides the figure selection makes the AT-ST a Hoth variant? IMHO, it's fine as either. I even have the 4+ AT-ST Driver in mine.

Doubt we'll get another one in 2024. Last one we got prior to last year was 2016. (That business on Canto Bight doesn't count :laugh:)

The difference is likely accidentally cosmetic on the part of George Lucas but according to legends lore they are actually different vehicles. The visual difference is a smaller head, longer legs, closed windows and longer cannons on the hoth variant.

It's not HUGE but my question was more just a case of "if they're going to make a slightly more iconic version next year, i don't want to buy the hoth one now." Purely for space reasons to be honest.

And the wishlist part was so i could put it on the wishlist thread cus i wasn't sure where else to put it. I still think it'd be a solid set though.

Also there has actually been a full scale AT-ST on shelves each year since 2016, we had the Rogue One 75153, which retired and was immediately followed by the first order 75201 which was followed by the AT-ST raider 75254 in oct 4th. 2019 (probs for spoiler reasons, but we went without one for like 10 months there)
and then that was followed by the Hoth AT-ST 75322. Patterns are a fools game when it comes to Lego but an at-st (of various variants) in each year since 2016 is not something to ignore when considering the question of if i should buy a hoth one. (and yes, im counting that awful first order at-st in this because lego clearly did too.)

@Hhalcyon Okay, I'll admit, I never realized that was a thing, so I get it now.

I'll grant you the AT-ST Raider, but in the same way Captain Rex's AT-TE is part of that family.

No, the First Order Abomination-ST does not count. It doesn't even have a head, enough said.

But I thought the Raider had been well retired by the time the Hoth one released. I could be wrong.

Basically, 2007, 2009, 2016, 2019, 2022. I'd say get the Rogue One version, honestly. I doubt they'll be in a hurry to release a Jedi version anytime soon. If the difference doesn't bother you, then get the Hoth one. ROTJ gets the fewest sets out of the OT, and vehicles that should be Jedi sets often aren't (see TIE Interceptor and said AT-ST).

20 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

(OPEN) 2 microfighters

(OPEN) 1 retail polybag set, like a small vehicle or something

(OPEN) 2 GWP style sets: a small 40-ish pc polybag and a 100-200ish pc set. Something like the Lars Kitchen or Endor diorama set.

I'll make some suggestions then.

Mirco-fighter Havoc Marauder with Tech, Mircofighter solar sailor with Vnetress.

polybag mircoscale tie reaper, polybag mircoscale jedi temple

boxed gwp - rebel's maul's dathomir lair with trophies and such, including a hermit maul fig.

also a a quote set suggestion for next time 'Fight the empire' from andor, crowded street with B2-emo projecting Marva's eulogy speech could be smaller than fig scale but with a fig of hologram Marva. as it's a large hologram.

6 hours ago, Hhalcyon said:

I'm not 100% sure if this is the correct place to ask this but it's vaguely wishlisty.

Do you guys think that we'll be getting an AT-ST when the current hoth one retires?
I'm looking at the life spans of them on Brickset and since about 2016 lego seems to have pretty consistently kept an AT-ST
on shelves, the day after one retires they release a new one.

Could be a very good continuation of the 40th Anniversary of ROTJ to release an endor themed one. (I know technically it wouldn't still be the 40th anniversary but you can still celebrate 40 years of ROTJ into next year really)

For the sake of the thread staying on topic:

Endor AT-ST($60, £50, €60) Maybe like 650 ish pieces.
Comes with a classic ROTJ Style AT-ST (we haven't had a full build of one of these in quite a while, even longer for one with appropriate figures)
Figures: Chewbacca, 2x Ewoks(named versions or not it doesn't matter to me really), 1 stormtrooper* and an AT-ST Pilot.
The extra pieces compared to the Hoth version would be for some random nonsense for the ewoks.

So yeah basically, the AT-ST Juniors set but actually worth buying.
*If lego wanted to absolute wild they could include a Iden Versio who was technically on endor and would probably give the set that little bit of extra spice compared to the juniors version.

Oh and if i'm wishlisting:
Endor Battlepack($20, £18, €20):
2x Rebel Commandos vs 2x Scout Troopers**
presumably with a speeder bike and some kind of heavy blaster emplacement. (I don't care particularly)

**The reason it's 2 scout troopers is 1. Because I highly doubt lego is going to put a storm trooper in a battlepack at the same time as a mech.
and 2. because if it had a storm trooper it'd be identical to the 2012 endor battlepack and while i'm sure we'd all be fine seeing an updated version
Lego would probably be afraid of that.

I'm actually a big fan of AT-ST's. The problem is that LEGO's AT-ST models are too big. I still think, to this day, the best one LEGO has ever made is the one from set 8038. I have that one and plan to put up free instructions showing how I modified mine to make it look far more realistic. And yes, it has retained its play feature and is stable up to LEGO standards. I can post pictures if you're interest. All the modifications were made above the waist. The legs are, I think, as good as can be done for the scale while also maintaining sturdiness. All At-St's since have been too huge and the legs don't look like chicken legs. They're mostly perpendicular. 

If you're not interested in an 8038 AT-ST or a modded version of it, I suggest waiting. I'm sure LEGO will get it right, some day. Ideally, they'd make a modern version of the 8038 and not price it so high. A great entry level set. Or someone like the 501st Battle Pack or Republic Fighter tank. That's where it's piece count should be.

Edited by Something_Awesome

On 4/11/2023 at 2:26 PM, ARC2149Nova said:

ARC-170 Starfighter ($299.99): Commander Odd Ball (Printed arms and Legs), Captain Jag (Printed arms and legs), R4-P44 (Printed back).

Still no idea why this wasn't the follow-up to the gunship. If the Venator also does well, I'm almost 100% sure we see this and the ETA-2 within the next 3-4 years.

On 4/11/2023 at 4:42 PM, Agent Kallus said:

I'll make some suggestions then.

Mirco-fighter Havoc Marauder with Tech, Mircofighter solar sailor with Vnetress.

polybag mircoscale tie reaper, polybag mircoscale jedi temple

boxed gwp - rebel's maul's dathomir lair with trophies and such, including a hermit maul fig.

also a a quote set suggestion for next time 'Fight the empire' from andor, crowded street with B2-emo projecting Marva's eulogy speech could be smaller than fig scale but with a fig of hologram Marva. as it's a large hologram.

Yup, Havoc Marauder is great. I refuse to re-attempt that damnable Ventress Fighter, though, even as a microfighter. :laugh: It's one of the only sets I've begun production on but been defeated by. I'll throw a Nu-class shuttle in to oppose the marauder for now, though the spot will be soft-open.

I like the maul idea, but I think I'm actually gonna do a microscale temple as the diorama, as I don't think I could do it justice at polybag size. Any idea as to which Jedi I should throw in?

Also like the quote idea, that'll definately be on the radar for next year. I don't want to make any commitment to doing it now, but I like the microscale idea, so if I've got time I might come back for it.

Near-finalized list:

Havoc Marauder Microfighter ($9.99): Tech (S2)

(SOFT OPEN-YOU CAN SUGGEST A REPLACEMENT TO MY IDEA) Imperial attack shuttle Microfighter ($9.99): Imperial Crosshair.

Teddythespoon's Microfighter duel pack: Anakin and Sebulba's Podracers ($19.99): Anakin and Sebulba

Mandalorianknight's New Republic battle pack ($14.99): 3x new republic fleet trooper, 1x new republic bridge crew. Build is a 74-Z in rebel colors with a small terminal for the crew. (Yeah, this one's me. I want a NR trooper pack.)

ARC2149Nova's 212th troopers battle pack ($19.99): 3x 212th trooper, 1x 212th airborne. Build is a BARC Speeder 

Arrowbricks's Coruscant hanger duel ($19.99): Coruscant hanger with collapsing door. Comes with Dooku and Yaddle.

Teddythespoon's Imperial V-wing Starfighter ($24.99): Imperial V-wing with 2x TK trooper and 2x Clone Commando 

Arrowbricks's Naboo Fighter Vs vulture droid ($59.99): Young Anakin Skywalker, Naboo Fighter Pilot, Padme (battle dress), 2x b1 battle droid, 1x B1 commander.

ARC2149Nova's ARC-170 Starfighter ($79.99): Captain Jag, 2x clone pilot, Republic astromech, Plo Koon, Commander Wolffe, 2x buildable droidikas.

Big_daddy and Per_SW's Z-95 Headhunter and TIE Predator (Celebration Exclusive "Truth in legends", $99.99): Each fighter has a display plaque, with the Z-95 plaque fitting Corran Horn and the TIE predator plaque fitting Gunn Yage. A middle display plaque has the quote "There's always a bit of truth in legends" with figures of Mara Jade, Galen Marek, and Darth Revan.

YourLocalB2's Jango Fett's Slave One ($119.99): Slave One has interior cockpit and cargo bay. Fits Jango Fett, Boba Fett, Taun We, Lama Su, Obi-Wan, R4-P17, 2x Clone trooper (in red fatigues)

Arrowbricks's Republic Acclamator Star Destroyer ($169.99): Admiral Yularan, 2x clone officer (No armor), Adi Gallia, Neyo, and 2x 91st trooper. A speeder bike fits in the lower bay of the ship. Maybe 2. We'll see what I can fit down there.

Arc2149nova's Battle on Mustafar ($59.99): The "High Ground", lava river, and fallen tower. Comes with Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi. a small drawer behind the "high ground" allows for swapping between 3 quotes: "You were my brother, Anakin! I loved you!", "You were the chosen one!", and, of course, "It's over Anakin! I have the high ground!"

YourlocalB2's Executor Bridge ($89.99): Executor bridge with crew pit and upper level w/hunters. Two swappable quotes: "Bounty hunters. We don't need their scum." and "No disintegrations". Comes with Boba Fett, Dengar, 4-Lom, Zuckuss, IG-88, Bossk, Admiral Piett, and Vader.

Mandalorianknight's UCS AT-RT and BARC Speeder ($199.99): Display plaque for each. Comes with 1x AT-RT driver and 1x p2 clone trooper, each with arm printing. Is this a joke? Yeah, a little. Doesn't mean I'm not making it.

GWP: TIE Reaper polybag

GWP: Jedi Temple Diorama: Comes with a jedi, yet-to-be-decided.

By far my biggest list yet, and that's not counting the potential third quote set. I'm excited to get started.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

3 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I like the maul idea, but I think I'm actually gonna do a microscale temple as the diorama, as I don't think I could do it justice at polybag size. Any idea as to which Jedi I should throw in?

Kelleran Beq!

10 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Any idea as to which Jedi I should throw in?

I'll say a non-human with little chance to appear outside of a temple/council chamber set, such as Yarael Poof, Oppo Rancisis or Coleman Kcaj, but I'm not sure a "new" mold would be used in a GWP if it were to be a realistic option. Then again this is wishlisting and one could use the kaminoan head, I'm sure they already made snake-like bodies for other in-house themes and most of the other possibilities would only need a dedicated head.

For the microfighter I'd say a Justifier if you want it to stay BB-themed (it amuses me for some reason to think of a Justifier micro coming out with the 170€ set still on shelves), if not either a republic larger ship (Consular, Arquitens, Acclamator, Venator, your choice) or a Mandalorian one (thinking Kom'rk or ex-imperial Arquitens with Axe Woves).

Edited by Per_SW

We've still got the season finale to go but I'm going to write out the set ideas I could realistically see us getting for this season of The Mandalorian.

Beskar Imperial Trooper Battle Pack ($20): The builds could be some crates and rocky terrain (or maybe one of those tanks that Gideon walks past at the start of the episode?), while the figures would be two of the Beskar-clad troopers (New!), one of the Beskar Troopers with red markings (New!) and a Praetorian Guard (New!).

Bo-Katan's Mandalorian Gauntlet Fighter ($70-80): This set could be a recolor and slightly larger version of the Mandalorian Fighter set that we got in 2021. Minifigures could include reuses of Bo-Katan and The Mandalorian, R5-D4 (New!), Grogu in IG-12 (New!) and Moff Gideon in his new armor (New!).

Gorian Shard's Corsair ($170): I went back and forth on whether I could see Lego doing this set, and the fact that we got The Justifier, which appeared for like one episode of The Bad Batch, makes me believe that Lego could do this one. It's a cool ship design and people seemed to like the pirate characters well enough, plus The Pirate was arguably one of the better episodes this season. The build would be that dope pirate ship obviously, with the minifigure selection including Gorian Shard (New!), Ugnaught Mr. Smee (New!), another generic pirate (New!), The Mandalorian, Season 3 Greef Carga (New!) and maybe if we're lucky: an Anzellan (New!). 

I also think a UCS Mandalorian N-1 is likely at some point in the next couple years, as well as some form of microfighter for Bo-Katan's Gauntlet Fighter.

I would've suggested that post apocalyptic Mandalorian pirate ship looking thing from this week's episode but I don't see Lego making that, especially with its even more limited screen time than something like The Justifier or Corsair. Aside from what we may see in the finale, the only other things that I think we'd need from Season 3 are just more Mandalorian figures in general. More generic ones and also some more of the named ones like Axe Woves and Koska Reeves. 

Edited by The Stud

UPDATED 2024 Wave Predictions

Some Notes: I think it might be safe to say that Bad Batch Season 2 (or hell, Season 1 at this point), will more than likely not get any sets this year. Also, I heard the helmet sets were cancelled (?) so I'm not including them. Hopefully we get two beefy waves with one or two stragglers, vs a ton of sets randomly released throughout the year (the number of sets in each HY will reflect this). Some of my previous predictions will return here.

2024 1HY Wave

(January)

Bo-Katan's Gauntlet Starfighter ($14.99): Bo-Katan Kryze. Comes with hair, helmet, and the Darksaber.

Rebel Alliance Battle Pack ($19.99): 2x Rebel Fleet Troopers (Pello Scrambas, 1 female), 1x Endor Rebel Trooper (Judder Page), Rebel Officer (has the CMF janitor cap). Build is a speeder bike, with some jungle foliage.

The Phantom ($39.99): Hera Syndulla, C1-10P, Ahsoka Tano, Grand Admiral Thrawn.

TIE Defender ($59.99): TIE Fighter Pilot, Imperial Astromech Droid, Stormtrooper, Gilad Pellaeon.

Y-Wing Starfighter ($64.99): Zeb Orrellios, Astromech Droid, New Republic Pilot, New Republic Fleet Trooper.

(May)

ARC-170 Starfighter ($69.99): Captain Jag, Clone Pilot, R4-P44, Plo Koon (New Head!).

UCS TIE Interceptor ($239.99): TIE Pilot (Ace Stripes), Tiaan Jerjerrod.

Battle on Utapau ($59.99): Commander Cody (helmet and hair), Obi-Wan Kenobi (new hair, dual-molded legs), 212th Clone Trooper. Brick-built Boga, Crab Droid, part of the Utapauan platform. "By the way, I think you'll be needing this!". Also includes Palpatine hologram piece.

Betrayal on Cloud City ($89.99): An elaborate model of the dining room, including part of the hallway and lobby area outside. Han Solo, Princess Leia (New Hair), Chewbacca, Lando Calrissian, Boba Fett, and Darth Vader. "We would be honored if you would join us."

Jedi Council Chambers ($99.99): Mace Windu, Yoda, Shaak Ti, Anakin Skywalker. Build is semi-circular, but has all twelve seats, the far window, and several columns. "Take a seat, Young Skywalker."

2HY Wave

Vulture Droid Starfighter ($24.99): 2x Battle Droid, Captain Rex.

Imperial Fighter Tank ($39.99): Imperial TX-130. 3x Imperial Stormtrooper, Imperial Tank Driver.

A-Wing Interceptor ($34.99): General Lando Calrisssian, Arvel Crynyd, Lieutenant Blount.

Patrol on Hoth ($49.99): Zev Senesca, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Hoth Rebel Trooper. Snowspeeder, molded Tauntaun, and Imperial Probe Droid. Includes a snowy trench as well.

Skeleton Crew set ($??.??): Jude Law's character, 2 main characters, main antagonist.

Imperial Shuttle ($79.99): Colonel Yularen, Dedra Meero, 2x Death Troopers, Imperial Shuttle Pilot.

AT-OT ($139.99): Aayla Secura, Commander Bly, 3x 327th Clone Troopers, 2x Battle Droid, Super Battle Droid.

Mandalorian Gauntlet Starfighter ($129.99): Massive upgrade to both prior variants, including proper cockpit and troop bay. Bo-Katan Kryze (Mythosaur shoulder), Din Djarin, Grogu, Axe Woves, 2x Mandalorian Privateers, Moff Gideon, 2x Imperial Supercommandos, 

Spoiler

Anzellan Workshop: Babu Frik, 2 Anzellans, Grogu, Din Djarin, Greef Karga, IG-11 (Marshal)

UCS Jabba's Sail Barge ($649.99): Luke Skywalker (Throne Room Hair), Princess Leia, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Lando Calrissian, R2-D2, C-3PO, Jabba the Hutt, Salacious Crumb, 2x Gamorrean Guard, Ree-Yees, Max Rebo, Tessik, Saelt-Marae, Pagetti Rook, Boba Fett, Nysad, Brock Starsher, Mercenary Pilot, Pote Snitkin. Includes both skiffs and the Sarlacc Pit.

56 minutes ago, ARC2149Nova said:

UPDATED 2024 Wave Predictions

Part of me wants every set on this list, which means the other part of me fears for my wallet. Excellent choices.

This set is one I plan on adding to my wishlist wave, based on my mando S3 finale:

Spoiler

The Mandalorian's home ($89.99): Mando's house and a 300-400 pc N1 starfighter with Din Djaren, Din Grogu, Greef Karga, IG-11, R5-D4. You know what? Fig count's a bit low, we're gonna throw in Bo-Katan Kryze, NR trooper Cara Dune, and Migs Mayfield. Say he's having a housewarming party.

I mostly like the sound of those predictions @ARC2149Nova but personally if we are only getting one battle pack, rebels feel like a waste of the slot to me, If I may suggest 

Imperial troopers - stormtrooper X1, beskar commando X2, preatorian guard X1, side build of computer console with mouse droids, beskar troopers have ark printing.

On 4/13/2023 at 4:39 AM, Mandalorianknight said:

I refuse to re-attempt that damnable Ventress Fighter, though, even as a microfighter. :laugh: It's one of the only sets I've begun production on but been defeated by. I'll throw a Nu-class shuttle in to oppose the marauder for now, though the spot will be soft-open.

Heh, fair enough ( I mean to give a try myself, but  I haven't gotten round to it yet, my current digital WIPs still need finishing and I've got some entries for the May the 4th contest to finish), though I will point out that I did actually suggest the solar sailor here rather than than the fanblade again :tongue:.

5 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

I mostly like the sound of those predictions @ARC2149Nova but personally if we are only getting one battle pack, rebels feel like a waste of the slot to me

I know, but armored soldiers have been the last like, 12 battle packs, so that's why I chose Rebels. Let's hope for the return to 2 (or more) Battle Packs next year.

16 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

This set is one I plan on adding to my wishlist wave, based on my mando S3 finale:

Reveal hidden contents

The Mandalorian's home ($89.99): Mando's house and a 300-400 pc N1 starfighter with Din Djaren, Din Grogu, Greef Karga, IG-11, R5-D4. You know what? Fig count's a bit low, we're gonna throw in Bo-Katan Kryze, NR trooper Cara Dune, and Migs Mayfield. Say he's having a housewarming party.

I love everything about this! :laugh:

1 hour ago, Agent Kallus said:

Imperial troopers - stormtrooper X1, beskar commando X2, preatorian guard X1, side build of computer console with mouse droids, beskar troopers have ark printing.

Heh, fair enough ( I mean to give a try myself, but  I haven't gotten round to it yet, my current digital WIPs still need finishing and I've got some entries for the May the 4th contest to finish), though I will point out that I did actually suggest the solar sailor here rather than than the fanblade again :tongue:.

Great battle pack idea, I especially like the mouse droid police inclusion.

Oh, sorry. I just saw your username and Ventress and immediately went into fight-or-flight at the prospect of trying to design that thing again.

1 hour ago, ARC2149Nova said:

I know, but armored soldiers have been the last like, 12 battle packs, so that's why I chose Rebels. Let's hope for the return to 2 (or more) Battle Packs next year.

I love everything about this! :laugh:

Rebels definately need a battle pack. Fleet troopers, endor, NR, etc, so many options.

I think I'd prefer a new republic battlepack, it'd be entirely new, they have a more uniform look and personally I don't need too many rebels, they are the underdogs after all.

New Republic pack - 2 of the guys with blue uniforms and fleet trooper helmets ( like lieutenant Davan) perhaps one human one Rodian with a new Rodian head so that he can wear the helmet ( like the normal one but with a normal minifig heads top section to go under and connect to the helmet ( it'd only be used on helmeted rodians), one blue squadron pilot, and 2 of the prison guard droids ( because one wouldn't be equivalent to a minifig and 2 would be better) build is a small ship for the pilot and a black other style prison ship droid.

Now that Season 3 of The Mandalorian is wrapped up, I think that now would be a good time to look back on the series thus far and see what noteworthy sets and minifigures we're still missing.

Season One

Nevarro Cantina Showdown ($40): Similar to the 2018 Mos Eisley Cantina set, this set could depict the big showdown in the final episodes of Season One and can get us a few of the key minifigures we're still missing from this season. There would be the bar and table from the scene, and maybe a play feature for fire and for the window to break. Minifigures would include reuses of Mando and IG-11, and new figures would include The Client and Incinerator Stormtrooper.

Imperial Troop Transport ($30): The Imperial equivalent to 2020's 501st set. The builds for this set would be based on the classic Kenner toy that appeared at the end of Season One and an E-Web cannon. Minifigures would include three Stormtroopers and an updated Death Trooper.

Additionally, it would be nice if there was a cheaper way to get Kuill in a set, but I don't think that's super likely at the moment.

Season Two

Cobb Vanth's Speeder ($30): I'm surprised Lego hasn't made this yet, but this seems like a no-brainer. Cobb's speeder is a cool design and homage to the Podracers of TPM. If Lego needed to throw in a side build, they could do a moisture vaporator. Minifigures would include Cobb Vanth in Boba Fett's armor (New!) and Tusken Raider Boba Fett (New!).

Honestly, I think that's the only major thing we're still missing from Season Two. Somehow getting minifigures for Tython Boba Fett, Frog Lady and the Morak juggernaut pilots would be nice to get down the line as well.

The Book of Boba Fett

Battle for Mos Espa ($80-100 range): With rumors of a Season Two on the way, it'd probably be a good idea to do a set with the noteworthy things we're still missing from Season One to tie in. A set depicting the battle between Boba Fett's Rancor and the Pyke Scorpenek Droid would be sufficient. Both would be brick-built. Minifigures would include an updated Boba Fett (with the proper dark green color for his helmet), unarmored Cobb Vanth (New!), Krrsantan (New!), Cad Bane (New!) and maybe a Pyke soldier if Lego's feeling really generous.

I think that this one set would be enough to cover what's still missing from this series, or from its first season rather.

Season Three

I already wrote out what I think we still need from Season Three and don't feel like I have anything to add following the Season 3 finale. I'll just copy and paste it here:

Beskar Imperial Trooper Battle Pack ($20): The builds could be some crates and rocky terrain (or maybe one of those tanks that Gideon walks past at the start of the episode?), while the figures would be two of the Beskar-clad troopers (New!), one of the Beskar Troopers with red markings (New!) and a Praetorian Guard (New!).

Bo-Katan's Mandalorian Gauntlet Fighter ($70-80 range): This set could be a recolor and slightly larger version of the Mandalorian Fighter set that we got in 2021. Minifigures could include reuses of Bo-Katan and The Mandalorian, R5-D4 (New!), Grogu in IG-12 (New!) and Moff Gideon in his new armor (New!).

Gorian Shard's Corsair ($170): I went back and forth on whether I could see Lego doing this set, and the fact that we got The Justifier, which appeared for like one episode of The Bad Batch, makes me believe that Lego could do this one. It's a cool ship design and people seemed to like the pirate characters well enough, plus The Pirate was arguably one of the better episodes this season. The build would be that dope pirate ship obviously, with the minifigure selection including Gorian Shard (New!), Ugnaught Mr. Smee (New!), another generic pirate (New!), The Mandalorian, Season 3 Greef Carga (New!) and maybe if we're lucky: an Anzellan (New!). 

Additionally, we need minifigures for Carson Teva, Axe Woves and Koska Reeves. 

Edited by The Stud

3 hours ago, The Stud said:

Good list, I'll add one set from each season that gets a few of the figs added (Just vehicles I want):

S1: TIE Outlander ($59.99): TIE Outlander (2021-scaled, slightly larger) alongside a Blurrg and speeder with Moff Gideon, Beskar Mando, Kuill, a Scout Trooper, and Baby Yoda (swaddle)

S2: Imperial Lander ($89.99): Imperial troop lander with 4x stormtrooper, 1x mortar trooper, Tython Boba Fett, and Fennec Shand

dropship2.jpg

S3: Mandalorian Gozanti ($139.99): Larger, tie-less gozanti with Axe Woves, Koska Reeves, the Armorer (jetpack), apocolyptic mando leader, Charles Baker's Mando, 1x covert mando, 1x nite owl, and 

Spoiler

2 beskar troopers- as well as mando moff gideon.

14 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

I think I'd prefer a new republic battlepack, it'd be entirely new, they have a more uniform look and personally I don't need too many rebels, they are the underdogs after all.

Maybe something like this?

NR%20battle%20pack.png