Kevin Hansen

[MOC] Battletech/Mechwarrior King Crab Mech

Hey all!

I just wanted to share a new Lego creation of mine.  This one is based on the King Crab mech from the Battletech/Mechwarrior game series!

Anyone wanting to see more (including 360 video and free instructions) can check out my website or instagram profile.  Thanks!

www.HansenBricks.com

https://www.instagram.com/hansen_bricks/

50732117463_749c77dc75_c.jpg

50732945657_6d8fb8fcc7_c.jpg

Looks excellent! I think maybe you could make the base a little more round though.

Really impressive, it looks great. I like all the parts you used, like the grey 1x2 curved slope tiles on the hip joints.

Edited by gotoAndLego

All of your mechs are excellent.  Back in the day I played the video games and read the novels.  Thank you for making the instructions available for all of them!

Thanks @Kevin Hansen for the instructions, I just finished it!

I'm a little surprised to be the first to comment on the building process. The end result is really quite beautiful and very faithful to the source material. I have to admit that before I started I was a little concerned about the solidity, especially since I chose not to build the base. But I have to say that it is very sturdy and holds well on its legs. The instructions are well done and clear to follow which is a treat.

A big thank you for sharing the instructions, especially at such a competitive price. :wink:

I saw on your instagram that you have started the design of the Catapult and I can't wait to see the final result!

Best mech in Lego period!

I downloaded your Instructions and donated to the cause!

keep up the good work.

I have an updated stormcrow (ryoken) inspired by your builds. Will export some pics From mecabricks and post.