LvdH

Technic 2021 Set Discussion

The catalog has been leaked on the internet. It has clear photos with confidential stamps across the photos. I've only seen pages for City, Ninjago, Spiderman, Minecraft. Hopefully Technic pages will appear soon.

33 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

The catalog has been leaked on the internet. It has clear photos with confidential stamps across the photos. I've only seen pages for City, Ninjago, Spiderman, Minecraft. Hopefully Technic pages will appear soon.

I saw the technic line up already from the catalogue.

But only a close friend who PM me directly without enclose it

Its a short clip-photo in about 3 secs

I dont even have time to screen shot and see clearly, only have impression the Jeep Wrangler in yellow and look almost same as compatible brand one

something like this ??????
https://lepinland.com/shop/lepin-technic-series/sembo-701601-jeep-wrangler-rubicon/

Okay i saw it now

And there is new smaller Claas tyre on the Jeep Wrangler 

And look like a new tyre for the Off-roader, white wheel

The hydraulic excavator & the hovercraft look awesome

But the both Monster Jamm i think kinda look disappointing, both using balloon 56mm tyre

Edited by Technicallism

McLaren has Corvette wheel arches in blue, but these have markings. I dont know if a sticker can cover the wheel arch as I thin it's multiplanar. If it's printed then it's bad.

Excavator has L panel in transparent (similar to that in BMW bike and Tow Truck) as the cabin front glass.

Leaks are on Instagram and they all look awesome. Especially the Senna is a big step forward from the Corvette.

2 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

McLaren has Corvette wheel arches in blue, but these have markings. I dont know if a sticker can cover the wheel arch as I thin it's multiplanar. If it's printed then it's bad.

Excavator has L panel in transparent (similar to that in BMW bike and Tow Truck) as the cabin front glass.

i suppose it must be print, then.. actually looks quite an interesting pattern to have on them

Mmmmm, looking not bad actually.

Jeep Wrangler Rubicon: small CLAAS-like tyres, looks cute. I'm not sure about this but I think I see a frictionless 2L pin in the red parts of the chassis behind the front wheel. Maybe this indicates that there'll be some sort of suspension?

C+ Offroad Racer: new balloon tyres, finer tread, much like seen on hobby RC vehicles. They're hard springs though, so it's a bit of a shame. Might end up buying it though.

McLaren Senna GTR: really nice colour scheme, but the amount of stickers is gonna trigger everyone lmao. The front axle has the Corvette wheel arches in dark blue with printed white honeycomb. What's the bet that the white doesn't print properly :tongue: The proportions seem a bit tall, but it'll no doubt look good to most people; it does much better at looking like the real thing than the Corvette did.

Hydraulic Excavator: As I predicted, the main boom uses an MLA. The bucket is a black version of the 42055 BWE bucket. The treads don't seem to use actual sprockets, which is interesting. It also comes with brickbuilt traffic cones. Seems like a missed opportunity to use the smaller, grippier treads.

Skidsteer Bobcat: Looks alright I guess, nothing too interesting except for the use of an Arocs bucket.

Hovercraft: It's a hovercraft, good source of smaller orange panels. I think it uses black Toa Kopaka Mata shields for the prop shields, which is quite funky.

Monster trucks: Meh, not for me but that's understandable.

Stunt plane: Note sure I like how it looks. It seems a bit sparse on functions like the Display Team Jet, which is a bit disappointing when compared to the Gyrocopter that they sold a couple of years ago.

Quite a lot of the smaller sets are listed as 2-in-1, which is nice.

Edited by Bartybum

Looks like there is a new panel at the front of the Senna and Jeep, and probably at the side of the Senna. A middle section for panel 21 and 22?

3 minutes ago, Gumalca said:

Looks like there is a new panel at the front of the Senna and Jeep, and probably at the side of the Senna. A middle section for panel 21 and 22?

Shit yeah I noticed that on the Wrangler, but had no idea what it was. It's definitely at the side of the Senna too. It looks quite useful

Edited by Bartybum

The Mclaren looks interesting enough, i wonder what the internals look like. The wheel arches do look printed, as i dont see the tell-tale sticker edge on them.

The Jeep looks like a pretty cool classic-ish technic vehicle, i hope it has some decent functions for that old school vibe.

On the same pic i also see an off-road vehicle, but promobricks lists the price as €130, which suggest control-plus, sadly.

Just now, vectormatic said:

The wheel arches do look printed, as i dont see the tell-tale sticker edge on them.

Wheel arches can't hold stickers, because they aren't curved planes

Edited by Bartybum

Just now, Zerobricks said:

Is that a blue 3x7 panel as a hood in the buggy?

Yeah it is. I'm really looking forward to seeing more pics of the buggy.

And I spotted another new panel.

the edge of the Jeep's hood and the blue panel which is the middle of Sienna's bodywork and also acts like an airscoop. Seems to be a 2x3 panel with a cross hole and an edge.

26 minutes ago, Gumalca said:

Leaks are on Instagram and they all look awesome. Especially the Senna is a big step forward from the Corvette.

I like only the buggy with the new white wheels.

But let's see it closer before jumping into conclusion!

Just now, LvdH said:

Is that a new 3x7 flat panel? In medium blue on the buggy and yellow on the Jeep?

It would be great!