A tv spot has been found now, thanks again to @AlBrickStudios for putting it up. It gives us a better look at the hydro mech, and our first look at the main villain. First impressions of him, he looks and sounds like a power hungry teenager. We get to see a shot of the maray guards, and like the jungle chopper bike, it seems like there's multiple of the hydro mech. 

7 minutes ago, Metanoios91 said:

Complete minifigure of the water spirit form of Nya has leaked

It looks...... interesting. She still looks like pixel, but I am loving the water blast part and that headband. I can’t tell if it’s transparent or not, if it is then damn, that’s gonna look good. Not too big of a fan of the simplicity of the prints on the torso and legs though. I still like it.

Yes the hair is trans light blue with a dark blue head band. We will get the same hair piece also in her regular black with medium azure headband

Interesting figure. The recolored ghost piece, hair and faceprint all look really good but the torso and legs look really off to me, looks like one of those pro-iceskater costumes.

21 minutes ago, Metanoios91 said:

Yeesh. Not a fan. I can sort of see the appeal? What they were going for? And that certainly is a very cool wig. Just . . uh . . yeah, I don’t like it. 

47 minutes ago, Metanoios91 said:

Looks amazing! Do we know what set that version of Nya comes in? (I assume it's not the water dragon set, that would be too convenient :grin:)

43 minutes ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Looks amazing! Do we know what set that version of Nya comes in? (I assume it's not the water dragon set, that would be too convenient :grin:)

Should be in the temple.

Edited by Guyon2002

31 minutes ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

as said above. Really bad for me; I have to get so many sets this summer. I will try to pass the temple + Bounty - but the temptation is high :monkey:

9 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Should be the the temple.

Ah that's still cool as the temple is my second-most anticipated set of the wave, I'm mostly into Ninjago for the playsets and dragons and I really like the design of the Wuhira sea serpent thing. 

Also looking back at the preliminary photo for the temple I can see Nya's the minifigure to the right with the ghost-smoke legs in their original Hidden Side colours, and what looks like the purple squid guy who also leaked is in the middle (the main villain?). Does he also come in the water dragon set or is that a different character - comparing them they look like different head moulds but I'm not sure. 

48 minutes ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Ah that's still cool as the temple is my second-most anticipated set of the wave, I'm mostly into Ninjago for the playsets and dragons and I really like the design of the Wuhira sea serpent thing. 

Also looking back at the preliminary photo for the temple I can see Nya's the minifigure to the right with the ghost-smoke legs in their original Hidden Side colours, and what looks like the purple squid guy who also leaked is in the middle (the main villain?). Does he also come in the water dragon set or is that a different character - comparing them they look like different head moulds but I'm not sure. 

I believe Prince kalmar comes in the temple, the bounty and the water dragon. I am really digging the bounty, I want it so badly. Official pics should turn up soon, last year it was April 20th, year before was March 30th so we’re in that time frame now. Must go and check some foreign websites. Is there any website that seems to reveal these sets multiple years in a row? JB Spielberg is a name that comes to mind.

That Nya figure looks gorgeous! I’m guessing it comes in the Water Dragon, which is good for me as that one and the Temple are the only Seabound sets I’m for sure getting. (With the Lloyd mech and Hydro Bounty being maybes.)

I get they want to get more use out of that hidden side piece. But that Nya fig is going to mess up my Nya display if I have her on said ghost piece.

Like the figure otherwise though. Wish we'd get official pictures soon. 

59 minutes ago, The Stud said:

That Nya figure looks gorgeous! I’m guessing it comes in the Water Dragon, which is good for me as that one and the Temple are the only Seabound sets I’m for sure getting. (With the Lloyd mech and Hydro Bounty being maybes.)

I really hope so but there is no indication. I can say for sure the water dragon will have at least another "hero" figure; most likely another ninja. But in pictures at least we didnt see who it was and in what form.

We will get Nya in Kai's dragon set, the Bounty and the temple. I assume it is also her in the dragon set but could simply be the diving suit form. Aaaaaaah this is a good year for Nya-figure collectors such as myself but a bad year for our pockets. Naja, at least all the builds would be pretty good. Now I gotta smuggle all those sets unnoticed around my partner somehow....

8 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

I really hope so but there is no indication. I can say for sure the water dragon will have at least another "hero" figure; most likely another ninja. But in pictures at least we didnt see who it was and in what form.

The second ninja in the Water Dragon set should be Zane. The pods included in a few of the sets all seem to be colorcoded, the one in this set being white :wink:

1 hour ago, Takanuinuva said:

I get they want to get more use out of that hidden side piece. But that Nya fig is going to mess up my Nya display if I have her on said ghost piece.

Like the figure otherwise though. Wish we'd get official pictures soon. 

Well, even in that case a good thing about this (as opposed to the "ghost trail" from Possession) is that it doesn't replace legs. So if you're tight on space you could easily display this without the stand, even if it might not have quite the same wow factor.

For me, one nice thing that these pics confirm is that Nya's hair with headband does have a small ponytail. It was a little unclear from some of the other pics we'd gotten and seeing it here makes it a little more recognizable as modern Nya than some of the earlier pics, where it looked tousled but the ponytail wasn't clearly visible.

Edited by Lyichir

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

The second ninja in the Water Dragon set should be Zane. The pods included in a few of the sets all seem to be colorcoded, the one in this set being white :wink:

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. Though I myself didn’t see any indication that Nya was in the Water Dragon? Based on the preliminary picture we got it looks to me like it’s Zane and the dragon versus Kalmar and two grunts. 

1 hour ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. Though I myself didn’t see any indication that Nya was in the Water Dragon? Based on the preliminary picture we got it looks to me like it’s Zane and the dragon versus Kalmar and two grunts. 

I personally think that Nya won't be in the water dragon set because she is the water dragon.  

Maybe the Benthomaar guy in the episode desc's has a figure, possibly in the bounty

Water Dragon - Scuba Nya

Temple of Endless Sea - Ultimate Nya

Hydro Bounty - Benthomaar or Scuba Nya

maybe Maya has a fig

I haven’t started collecting Ninjago’s Jungle sets yet. But with Underwater theme, I am on the fence to buy one set from one of these two coolest themes!

Liking everything S15 so far. Reminds me of the nice set range from S11.

As a Ninjago collector it's two of everything for me -- one to open, one to keep shut -- even if it takes some time to accomplish.