TheBeeze

Post up your vehicles!

3 hours ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

Nice work!

In order to put Flickr Photos on EuroBricks, in Flickr go to the Share button and select the last option BBCode, copy the BBCode link and insert it into your post on Eurobricks via the Link option, sixth from the left.

Also remember that Eurobricks only admits photos up to a resolution of 800 pixels, so be careful when choosing the Flickr sharing option.

Can somebody give me some inspiration? I need something to build that is not a tank (I don't have treads). All ideas appreciated. 

3 hours ago, Beskar Bricks said:

Can somebody give me some inspiration? I need something to build that is not a tank (I don't have treads). All ideas appreciated. 

military robot

50772875141_b1be2c502d_c.jpgLego Infantry Robot Multipurpose Mule - IRMM Mk. 2 by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

military mecha

50346572161_afcedd2920_c.jpgLego Mechanized Mobile Combat System - MeMoCS Mk. III by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

amphibious vehicle

51099022912_8c8c4af1f4_c.jpgLego VBA SuperAV by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

light helicopter

50551995676_7d687e6133_c.jpgLego LSH-05 "Jay" Light Support Helicopter by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

military multirole truck

51137770181_7fb921c310_c.jpgLego WHUAP - Wheeled Heavy Universal Army Platform by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51138545764_bc73bc596c_c.jpgLego WHUAP - Wheeled Heavy Universal Army Platform by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51137092842_cb4e09021f_c.jpgLego WHUAP - Wheeled Heavy Universal Army Platform by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51137092852_fb2251dd9c_c.jpgLego WHUAP - Wheeled Heavy Universal Army Platform by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51137770396_c448e84dfb_c.jpgLego WHUAP - Wheeled Heavy Universal Army Platform by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51137988393_922a0fbf4a_c.jpgLego WHUAP - Wheeled Heavy Universal Army Platform by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51137988523_54bfdd5d0e_c.jpgLego WHUAP - Wheeled Heavy Universal Army Platform by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

and I have a lot more, just visit my flickr page!

4 hours ago, Brickwolf said:

Desert Fox Fast Attack Vehicle:

DesertFOXFAV.jpg

As mentioned in the other topic, a very nice little and compact recon vehicle. For the future, I recommend adding extra features such as suspensions or doors and hatches to your vehicles. For the rest, the style is minimal and functional:pir-thumb:

I couldn't resist sharing a snapshot of my trusty beekeeping vehicle. While it may not be as flashy as some of the trucks and trailers I've seen here, it gets the job done reliably.: https://ozarmour.co/en-us/collections/all

I've customized it to be bee-friendly with secure storage for hives, protective screens for the windows, and easy access to all my essential tools. It may not turn heads on the road, but it sure makes my beekeeping adventures a breeze!

Can't wait to see all your setups and vehicles. Beekeeping truly brings out the creative side of us all!

Greetings all!
I'm totally new to the site here, so I'm still finding my feet.
I noticed  'military' and 'vehicles' in the thread title, which piqued my interest - but please do forgive me if I've posted the wrong thing in the wrong place.
I just recently got back into LEGO building after 35 years, and I bought a few kits recently.
I'm posting this here, because (despite it's colours), my truck design is based on the kind of vehicle that the military the world over uses for tank transporters, missile carriers, or any other application where a multi-wheel drive HGV (Heavy Goods Vehicle here in the UK) would be required.
To create this kit, I used 2 X John Deere Tractor+Trailer kits, plus a couple of the 'Monster Jam' smaller kits, and an even smaller 'Dump Truck' set, plus a few other bits and pieces left over from my initial effort, the green 4x4i pictured.
Ignore the trailer in the photos - it's not finished and is just a quick mock-up at this stage, but you get the idea, hopefully :D

lsCvvcs.jpgIO7wKpO.jpgU6VqI2u.jpgdf4W9G5.jpg

Having acquired a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon kit to compliment the bits and pieces I had left over, I came up with *another* semi-truck tractor unit:

FsuRWqi.jpg

aexTxNi.jpg

Here's my latest effort.
I actually started off intending to make a chunky 4x4 American pickup truck, but it turned into a long wheelbase Land-Rover.....because of course it did.
Anyway, here's the result:
dm6G1I0.jpg9NATgHR.jpggGLsxeN.jpganwUHrq.jpg5o07C2D.jpgfDxOCN5.jpg

Edited by Lord-Wallace

15 hours ago, Feuer Zug said:

@TommyProductionsInc Interesting designs. There's a mix of World War I, World War II, and some C&C Red Alert in there it seems.

Thanks! I'm not actually familiar with C&C Red Alert lol. I was too lazy to list the names in the original post, so I'll list them now.
The back row is 3 different renditions of the P.1000 Landkreuzer.
The middle row (from left to right) consists of the K-Wagen, the Char 2c, the Panzer Maus, the A1E1 Independent, the T-35, and the I-O Superheavy.
Lastly, the front row is the T28/"Doom Turtle" (one of my favorites), The TOG 1 and TOG 2, an M1A1 Abrams, and a few British Mark series tanks. The first is a Mark 1 and the other 2...well, I forgot. XD

Posted (edited)

Hello, I'm all new to this site too, and decided to post some of my military vehicle MOCs without making a new thread.

Willys MB jeep from Technic bricks, 4WD RC with 2x Control+ L motors and live axle suspension. One of the most iconic US WW2 vehicles, known for its simplicity and high production numbers. Sorry for the lack of headlights, steering wheel and spare tire; I ran out of space with this scale :) There's also a few CADA bricks here and there, but nothing that couldn't be replaced with official Lego parts.

853abfa53e7da3089c35f4b22c2e4b21.jpg

Patria AMV with AMOS mortar system, 8WD RC with 3x Control+ L motors and independent suspension. A modern-day weapons system from Finland that I have wanted to build it for a long time, and finally built when the Audi tires became widely available in Bricklink. I know someone else from this site has built the same vehicle, but in significantly larger scale and not entirely with Technic parts, so I hope this built has some novelty value.

a21e0504efd4d1d4fd6ec5f6ee6a7753.jpg

I'm currently working on a LVSR tractor truck (the USMC 10x10 vehicle), and will probably post it here as well.

Edited by icekusbe
Correction of grammar

Wow! Those are both amazing Technic builds. I'd love to see some videos of them in action.