I would be disappointing if we are getting only 3 arcade pods ... those look interesting because we are getting 2 minifigures in 1 package. I can see the new arcade mould being used outside NINJAGO, like in City and Friends.

So, we’ve seen three Legacy sets; the Jungle Raider, Thunder Raider and Golden Mech. Oh, and the 4+ Fire Dragon. We know that there are more Legacy sets but never got leaked names for them, whereas we have seen all of the Legacies that we did get names for. So does anyone else think that maybe the other two (or more) unknown Legacy sets might be summer releases, and having two or three Legacy sets with each wave might be the new normal?

Also, can anyone tell whether Jay’s Cyber Dragon is alive or not? It’s obviously partly mechanical, but some of the pictures make it look alive . . 

3 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Also, can anyone tell whether Jay’s Cyber Dragon is alive or not? It’s obviously partly mechanical, but some of the pictures make it look alive . . 

I think it's a digital creation.

Edited by GarmaFan

37 minutes ago, GarmaFan said:

I think it's a digital creation.

Doesn’t answer the question . . being digital doesn’t mean it can’t be alive, mind. Maybe it’s an AI dragon?

4 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

So, we’ve seen three Legacy sets; the Jungle Raider, Thunder Raider and Golden Mech. Oh, and the 4+ Fire Dragon. We know that there are more Legacy sets but never got leaked names for them, whereas we have seen all of the Legacies that we did get names for. So does anyone else think that maybe the other two (or more) unknown Legacy sets might be summer releases, and having two or three Legacy sets with each wave might be the new normal?

There are two more "Legacy" sets and two more "TV" sets coming later this year.

4 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

There are four set numbers that don’t have names or pictures to them yet and sources are saying two belong to Legacy, so the other two we can assume belong to the Prime Empire storyline (perhaps they contain spoilers for season 12 (and hopefully a Digi Zane figure) so they’ll release them a little later). I was wondering if they’ll belong to a smaller April/May wave, which, to my memory, would be a first for Ninjago.
Having Legacy sets attached to each wave from now would be great, I hope you’re onto something there. 

I hope you’re right about the smaller April wave. I’d be very surprised if the summer wave were only four sets - there hasn’t been a Ninjago wave that small since Rebooted, 2014. Plus Ninjago’s a top selling line, they wouldn’t scale it back.

As for recurring Legacy sets, here’s hoping! I’m surprised we’re not getting Kai and Zane variants in those Tournament of Elements slash Rebooted hybrid gis. That said, unless they’re in more sets I’ll pass - I have zero interest in the Thunder Raider or Jungle Raider, especially the former because I always thought that the Rebooted vehicles and season in general were a real low point for the franchise. 

I'm really surprised that Lego pretty much gave us a 1:1 copy of the Bride's costume from Kill Bill in the gamer market set. It does have yellow skin showing, but I wouldn't have expected such a blatant reference to one of the most violent films of this generation to be featured in a Ninjago set aimed at younger fans

Here's the comparison picture for anyone interested: 

6 minutes ago, Puresh said:

I'm really surprised that Lego pretty much gave us a 1:1 copy of the Bride's costume from Kill Bill in the gamer market set. It does have yellow skin showing, but I wouldn't have expected such a blatant reference to one of the most violent films of this generation to be featured in a Ninjago set aimed at younger fans

No idea how I missed this! That's brilliant! Someone at LEGO is obviously a fan, as the Sushi Chef from the Ninjago Movie CMF series was a blatant homage to Hattori Hanzō.

1 minute ago, Cut the Kragle said:

No idea how I missed this! That's brilliant! Someone at LEGO is obviously a fan, as the Sushi Chef from the Ninjago Movie CMF series was a blatant homage to Hattori Hanzō.

Yeah, but with that figure, there were enough inaccuracies that made it look like it could just have been a coincidence (lack of hair, the outfit has a weird pattern not present in the film, etc.) but this is straight up a 1:1 copy, I don't see any inaccuracies here

Any news on a new addition to the Ninjago City/Docks? 

Edited by AxL

35 minutes ago, AxL said:

We didn’t get one this year and have heard nothing about one for next year. Just MOC something, it’s what I did. 

Also, I just noticed that, for some reason there’s a green hotdog in the Thunder Raider. Still don’t want it, but does anyone know what the point of that is?

2 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

We didn’t get one this year and have heard nothing about one for next year. Just MOC something, it’s what I did. 

Also, I just noticed that, for some reason there’s a green hotdog in the Thunder Raider. Still don’t want it, but does anyone know what the point of that is?

Probably just a random inclusion, but it's not a new color. It appeared in the Welcome to Apocalypseburg set earlier this year

11 hours ago, AxL said:

Keep in mind that D2Cs don't leak with full launch waves.

If a Ninjago City set is gonna happen, we won't know until closer to its launch, whether it is leaked during the production/distribution process or officially announced.

These sets are absolutely amazing. I love the wacky subtheme!

Also, Kai's Mech Jet really reminds me of Exo Force. Looking forward to more pics of it!

Although the cyber thing isn't my cup of tea these sets are pretty neat.  There is some interesting new parts and the arcade sets do look cool.  The crazy, wacky, off the wall style of this wave is refreshing and good to see something new.  I'll definitely be picking some of these up.  The none main characters look great too.  Lego really does a great job with this theme.  

22 hours ago, Puresh said:

Holy shit, that is strikingly accurate! Really the only thing missing are the black stripes going down the arms. 

Also, I think Lloyd's bike in the Velocity racers set has a very cool design; not like the numerous mediocre bikes that the Ninjago theme has seen. For some reason it reminds me Drome Racers, perhaps it's the combination of the blades creating a cockpit and the use of the oldschool-looking Spike Prime wheel, the tire recoulored in black with a white rim. 

Btw, Cole's mech has knees as well! 

On 11/13/2019 at 11:47 PM, Feng-huang0296 said:

We haven!t seen any leaks yet, but Tommy Andersen said there would be an episode entirely focused on Zane and Pixal next season. So I’m fairly certain Zane’s going to play a part and we just haven’t seen a minifigure of him yet.

Or maybe Zane’s going to go on some kind of journey of self-discovery with Pixal and sit out of most of this season. 

If that's true they should have left Zane in Never realm, to pay for his crimes as Ice Emperor. But apparently it's too dark for kids show...

Also is anyone else surprised that there's no Anacondrai cultists in Jungle raider? I was hoping for a chance to get missing cultists in serpentine version. No reason to buy it now tbh.

40 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Also is anyone else surprised that there's no Anacondrai cultists in Jungle raider? I was hoping for a chance to get missing cultists in serpentine version. No reason to buy it now tbh.

I agree, this would've been the perfect time to give us Anacondrai Chen

No Wu, Zane (except the pink avatar), or PIXAL/Samurai X in any of the non-legacy sets. Are we still missing any? Thought maybe something was just going on with Zane, but it seems more weird that all of them are missing.

2 hours ago, kirkwoodproductions said:

No Wu, Zane (except the pink avatar), or PIXAL/Samurai X in any of the non-legacy sets. Are we still missing any? Thought maybe something was just going on with Zane, but it seems more weird that all of them are missing.

Doesn't that make this the first wave without a Wu figure? Excluding TLNM