MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2020 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

(Especially when the target audience, children, don't know how to access the show though sites some would consider to be....unnatural)

Reveal hidden contents

It may be due to the fact that his hat and goggles may have made them feel that he needed a new mold, which they couldn't get for him.

Although personally I would have been fine with the razor crest being delayed a bit and $20 more if it had Kuill, and maybe a blurrg or two and Cara.

Unfortunately I think it's more the other way around, my expereince is that kids (atleast maybe 12+) know their way around the darker side of the web way better than most adults. 

4 hours ago, Redroe said:

Serious concerns that I might never be able to lay my paws on some 501st troopers.

Agreed.

I just ordered one using $30 in VIP points, so the price seems pretty good to me.  :wink:

It'll be really interesting to see just how limited the supplies are...

1 minute ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Ordered my Bespin Duel. I was expecting it to sell out much quicker 

Maybe it's a scalper trap!

7 minutes ago, fsuz32 said:

Maybe it's a scalper trap!

Could be, actually, in multiple ways!  Maybe not only will the Bespin Duel get a wide release, but now scalpers can't make a profit selling those rare minifigures anymore.  :laugh:

I don't really care, the main thing is that I got Cloud City Luke and the new arm-print Vader without paying exorbitant Bricklink or eBay prices.

Makes sense considering it never got released at all. It will sell out, but when? 

47 minutes ago, RogueTwo said:

Could be, actually, in multiple ways!  Maybe not only will the Bespin Duel get a wide release, but now scalpers can't make a profit selling those rare minifigures anymore.  :laugh:

I don't really care, the main thing is that I got Cloud City Luke and the new arm-print Vader without paying exorbitant Bricklink or eBay prices.

Same here. I got one to keep sealed in case it turns into a Osprey and one to open.

Got mine from Target. Free shipping to my home, and the Redcard discount wiped out the sales tax.

Haven't looked forward to a set this much in a while! I usually modify my sets for display rather than play, but this one looks ready for the shelf just as designed!

Edited by Admonisher

28 minutes ago, Darth2-D2 said:

I hope I'll be able to get it in the future for a reasonable price, but I have to be patient. (I'm in Europe)

Yep. I looked out of curiosity on shop at home this morning and there it was! In stock! Then I realised I wasn't signed in and it had my location as US. Wounded.

I was surprised how long this was available. I expected the worst.

I was also surprised by the limit of 3.  I would have assumed 1.

Bespin Duel is sold out on Lego.com.  It will be very interesting to see if they make more 

Apparently it was on back order in Canada? I have a comrade getting me one to ship to the UK. Does anyone knkw what back order would mean with such a limited set?

37 minutes ago, ginja said:

Apparently it was on back order in Canada? I have a comrade getting me one to ship to the UK. Does anyone knkw what back order would mean with such a limited set?

Back order is still back order.  The set exists, it just most likely hasn’t left the factory, or is in a currently inaccessible warehouse.  You will get your set eventually.  :classic:

36 minutes ago, RogueTwo said:

Back order is still back order.  The set exists, it just most likely hasn’t left the factory, or is in a currently inaccessible warehouse.  You will get your set eventually.  :classic:

Ah cool! Thanks for the reassurance 

Just ordered my Bespin Duel from Target since Lego was out when I looked. Excited the set didn't sell out everywhere in the first few hours!