Vonsek

LEGO Stranger Things Rumours Discussion

1 hour ago, Whovastron said:

The mini build is castle Byers with exclusive prints

I can't find any picture if it, can you post a link or a picture?

27 minutes ago, LostKnight said:

Found this on the LEGO Instagram Story.

2Qxa5Dk.jpg

Edited by jlsm511
Fixed image

28 minutes ago, LostKnight said:

Queuing to get my set signed at the moment so can’t, but it is on Instagram in the usual places

Here's my detailed review of the set for anyone interested.

EDIT:

@Clone OPatra already posted few posts before but I missed reading it... so excuse this redundant post. :tongue:

Edited by makoy

Just now, makoy said:

Here's my detailed review of the set for anyone interested.

EDIT:

@Clone OPatra already posted few posts before but I missed reading it... so excuse this redundant post. :tongue:

Amazing review! Such awesome close-up images and mentions of every single detail. Thanks a lot :thumbup:

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

I'm almost sad that's the designer video. It's really creative and fun for sure, but I was really looking forward to the inspiration they had with the set, all the details, how they worked together with Netflix and all of the graphic designs

18 minutes ago, Puresh said:

I'm almost sad that's the designer video. It's really creative and fun for sure, but I was really looking forward to the inspiration they had with the set, all the details, how they worked together with Netflix and all of the graphic designs

Well, nonetheless, here's another vintage-styled promotional done for the set that's also kinda fun. :blush:

30 minutes ago, Puresh said:

In the instruction manual, it was mentioned that the designer (Justin Ramsden) basically re-watched the Netflix episodes. No details were given how they worked with Netflix though.

I really like the this stylised promo videos. Remember, Netflix is involved here and they probably figured that 80's nostalgia is the best marketing tool for this set to get traction and attention needed.

It still isn’t available for VIPs on the Australian S@H website. I’ve tried logging out and logging back in but it didn’t work. Is it available online in other regions?  

Really frustrating that they released Castle Byers on a super limited basis like this. I hope it becomes available elsewhere.

12 minutes ago, Markalus said:

It still isn’t available for VIPs on the Australian S@H website. I’ve tried logging out and logging back in but it didn’t work. Is it available online in other regions?  

I just checked, nothing on my end.

3 minutes ago, The_Chosen_1 said:

Really frustrating that they released Castle Byers on a super limited basis like this. I hope it becomes available elsewhere.

It’s an extremely simple and flimsy build, and the stickers weren’t even proper stickers, they were printed on regular sticker paper you can buy in any shop. It really didn’t seem like something they’re gonna be mass producing any time soon

Looks like the trees can be removed and the two halves of the build separated... very cool

does the set say coming June 1st for anyone else? I'm a VIP so it should be available for me to buy...

In Switzerland store, is still not available yet also. Guess I just need to continue to refresh the website every 5 minutes. :roflmao:

This set is crazy! Too bad i can’t cop it rightaway, but will get it in the near future! Very cool set!