Another thing I noticed was that all the Star Wars Helmet decorations are a single image now.  They use to be divided up into subsections with a different png for each part of the helmet.  Did you change that, or was that something that changed with the 2018 update?

4 hours ago, Mobieus69 said:

Another thing I noticed was that all the Star Wars Helmet decorations are a single image now.  They use to be divided up into subsections with a different png for each part of the helmet.  Did you change that, or was that something that changed with the 2018 update?

That was done by jester because this way you always have the correct decorations applied to the helmets.

2 minutes ago, Stephan said:

That was done by jester because this way you always have the correct decorations applied to the helmets.

Ah, okay.  Makes sense.  I was just curious.

@Stephan

I've found few more issues:

• 21987 doesn't have its .g file
  • 11391 is under unknown category
  • There were multiple issues with 426502: 3D model was offcentered, collisions were few units away from the model as well as fixed connection points. I've fixed them, Download Link
  • I'd also shift categories for some technic parts

I'm not into adding anything new myself lately so I'll be fixing errors as I find them.

EDIT:

Updated 71708 with my 3D model and some collisions, Download Link

Edited by Equilibrium

5 hours ago, Equilibrium said:

11391 is under unknown category

Deleted, the correct partID was 38551.

There were multiple issues with 426502

Thanks! Corrected in the next update.

Updated 71708 with my 3D model and some collisions

Already changed for the next update.

@Stephan  Just wanted to report an issue I found as well.  Part no. 69729 (2x6 tile) is off centered from where the program thinks it is.  When you attempt to highlight it, the model is 3 studs to the right of where it should be.

Added version 20220226: LINK.

This version includes 87 new parts, 75 updated parts, 84 new decorated parts, 27 new colors, a new version of the 2020NewPreColoredParts palette and a new version of the DecorationMapping!

Even though the parts are thoroughly checked, you might still encounter unforeseen problems during some builds. If that is the case, please let me know.

220226.png

For which parts are you most excited?

Enjoy :blush:

2 hours ago, Stephan said:

This version includes 87 new parts, 75 updated parts, 84 new decorated parts, 27 new colors, a new version of the 2020NewPreColoredParts palette and a new version of the DecorationMapping!

Even though the parts are thoroughly checked, you might still encounter unforeseen problems during some builds. If that is the case, please let me know.

220226.png

It's a bit of a roundabout way of letting me know that my shield decal works, but I'll take it. More on the way soon.

That round tile with the handle immediately sticks out as tremendously useful.

39 minutes ago, BrokenEye said:

It's a bit of a roundabout way of letting me know that my shield decal works, but I'll take it

Yeah, I decided this was the easier way to share to files with you :grin:. Instead of creating a new separate folder/rar file in Dropbox.

Aaaand another color has been revealed: 370 Medium Brown. Expect it in the next update. 

Fun fact: 1st part for the next update is already finished :)

From the GitHub repo:

• Is it me or part 32476 has been moved since last July?
  • The new assembly 43097 is missing parts.
  • I can’t put axles in the axle holes of the new 62233 assembly.
  • 7172[12] only connect one way to 71720.

Edit:

• Isn’t 3297 supposed to be decorable?
Edited by SylvainLS

9 hours ago, Stephan said:

220226.png

Thanks for the update, much appreciated as always! Found several issues with the latest lxf file. When I opened it it said eight Bricks were removed as they could not be loaded. I compared my file with your screenshot and found all eight of them, circled in Red below.

220226.png

I installed both the Dropbox version and the GitHub version just to be sure but the errors still existed. In addition, please check the following issues.

All four Decorations for Part 3297 and all Decorations for Part 19859 failed to render (when using the Decoration tool on 3297 nothing shows up and 19859 is missing the patterns in the middle or are they actually extra Colours), even though all data of 3297 are present. If needed, please download this lxf file I saved on my end and check for any additional differences.

Please check the source images of the 1x4 Car Front (Decoration 301001) and it can be seen that the two lines and the middle circle in the middle are White with a Blue circle in the middle of the White Circle. I noticed that my version was altered where the White sections in the middle were removed, and this resulted in the Blue Circle not being visible in the Blue version and the lines having a different Colour each time depending on the base Colour of the 1x4 Brick beneath.

The weird Colour glitch regarding Parts 37091 and 37092 in LDD Extended is still there, check the recap Screenshot below for more details. I can also confirm that the other two collision issues in the screenshot have not yet been fixed.

LDD%20Bug%20Report%20Telephone.png

If there is enough time, please also check the following Parts in Bright Red which I posted a while back which requires collision data in various locations. I know that it takes a long time to do this so these can be fixed for the next update instead (some Parts may already have been fixed, but the screenshot includes everything I found at the time). The Stop Sign is one of the only Stick/Shaft type Elements hiding the Stud beneath, even though this is a common practice to reduce loading times I still find it weird being shown directly like this.

LDD%20Collison%20Errors.png

Anyone else having trouble with the new lineair actuator as well? Or the new duo-colored wheel?

41 minutes ago, suenkachun said:

When I opened it it said eight Bricks were removed as they could not be loaded.

Apparently I might have forgotten to copy the corresponding files to my WIP folder... I can issue a fix on Monday.

41 minutes ago, suenkachun said:

Please check the source images of the 1x4 Car Front (Decoration 301001)

Yes, I did, and used your decoration and cleaned it a bit. Only the blue one has the extra white area. The white and yellow ones do not. I will create an extra decoration for the blue one.

45 minutes ago, suenkachun said:

The weird Colour glitch regarding Parts 37091 and 37092 in LDD Extended is still there, check the recap Screenshot below for more details. I can also confirm that the other two collision issues in the screenshot have not yet been fixed.

I'll include my current files of the 2x4 brick in the fix update, maybe that will fix it for you. If not it might be a graphical problem. Let's hope it is not.

46 minutes ago, suenkachun said:

If there is enough time, please also check the following Parts in Bright Red which I posted a while back which requires collision data in various locations.

Yes, will do this. The planet half will be terrible to do though :look:. But they will be fixed in the next real update.

Edited by Stephan

1 hour ago, Stephan said:

Anyone else having trouble with the new lineair actuator as well? Or the new duo-colored wheel?

I don't have the new linear actuator, dual-colored wheel, old technic competition arrow, or 2x2 tile without ridges either.

The only error I can find with the parts that are here is that the City Stuntz ramp doesn't have proper antistud connectivity on the bottom of the 1x6 plate that sticks out the back, everything else seems to be working fine.

Stephan. Thank you for all your hard work on top of everything else you do.  I'm really enjoying the parts without grooves you added for me. Thanks to everyone else as well.

Edited by bjwhitbeck

@Stephan

It errors due to missing files (both xml and g):

In case of 43097 don't use two times "Annotation wire" becouse it won't work and only one will be used. That's why I have one of them commented out for 61927. And collisions for half dome shouldn't take more than a minute so I'll take care of them ;)

Edited by Equilibrium

3 hours ago, Equilibrium said:

In case of 43097 don't use two times "Annotation wire" becouse it won't work and only one will be used. That's why I have one of them commented out for 61927.

But this caused the head of the cylinder to come loose I believe... and now it does work. But I have to check it...

3 hours ago, Equilibrium said:

t errors due to missing files (both xml and g)

Oops, these will be issued in the fix Monday.

Edited by Stephan

1 minute ago, Stephan said:

But this caused the head of the cylinder to come loose I believe... and now it does work. But I have to check it...

Yes, but LDD takes into account only last line of code, so if you have 2x wire parameters only 2nd one will be used. Now I see that you have deleted comment outs from my 61927. Head doesn't come loose only becouse it happens to be the 2nd line. If you'd try to switch the lines, head would come loose but axle input and body would become 1 part. Don't do such changes. I didn't even think about checking all my bricks afterwards every update. I wish it worked like this but we're out of luck and making them adjustable has such drawbacks :/

I'll later post some updated bricks (collision for half dome, some category chagnes for technic bricks, some outlines, etc)

15 hours ago, PicnicBasketSam said:

The only error I can find with the parts that are here is that the City Stuntz ramp doesn't have proper antistud connectivity on the bottom of the 1x6 plate that sticks out the back, everything else seems to be working fine.

I can confirm this as well, nothing connects to the underneath of that at the moment.

On 2/26/2022 at 5:58 PM, Mobieus69 said:

@Stephan  Just wanted to report an issue I found as well.  Part no. 69729 (2x6 tile) is off centered from where the program thinks it is.  When you attempt to highlight it, the model is 3 studs to the right of where it should be.

Confirmed as well, because of this, the image in the selection menu is off centred too. EDIT: now this Brick is causing others to be removed.

2 hours ago, Stephan said:

Oops, these will be issued in the fix Monday.

Please check the above two issues for the Monday fix. I just dug up an old post and discovered one more Part to update collisions for a future LDD update: Part 78267 Solar Panel Sheet can be placed anywhere including being inserted into (underneath actually) a Base Plate incorrectly and is the only Sheet Element that can be misplaced for now. I did not make a screenshot back then so here is all the information. Thanks for all the hard work as usual!

Edited by suenkachun

33 minutes ago, suenkachun said:

Part 78267 Solar Panel Sheet can be placed anywhere including being inserted into (underneath actually)

This part has collision data, but is so thin that it doesn't really do anything. I will check it.

36 minutes ago, suenkachun said:

Confirmed as well, because of this, the image in the selection menu is off centred too. EDIT: now this Brick is causing others to be removed.

I will add these files as well, but I can't guarantee that the part will be in its original position. It is hard to keep track of that. I can at least guarantee that it has not been altered in the latest update.

2 hours ago, Equilibrium said:

some outlines

I wish I had more Blender knowledge to be able fix this...