I thought I'd go ahead and port more of the Duplo parts from Unity for testing. All the connectivity seems to work, including the track pieces. The only real downside to directly porting them is that it makes all of these Duplo bricks offset compared to the grid in LDD (Plus that they don't connect to system brick, but that was already mentioned :P). Here's the link if you guys want to check it out: https://github.com/MCxSurvivalXman/LDDTesting

In the meantime: On GitHub, there’s a green button titled “Code” with a down arrow on the left and a small triangle on the right.  Click it, you can download a ZIP file.

7 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

This version's link doesn't go to Dropbox but Eurobricks. Can this be fixed so I can download the files? I'd rather not use Github and download them one by one.

I know. There was a error in the pack. It is resolved now, but more and more new parts came available. The link will be back in half a day. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Edited by Stephan

Yep, I agree with M2m.

You could get inspiration from other projects, like the Linux kernel or Debian: have a period when you accept new parts, and then a freeze period when only fixes are accepted, then release and repeat.  The “rolling release” where you release what’s ready doesn’t work because you’re only you and can’t work on both accepting new parts and preparing the others for release, so you end up with a “never release” where the release is postponed each time a new part is available but needs integration and fixes.

You need to put your foot down on a freeze date, and that goes for yourself too :wink: 

I have a bug while i fix lego  pieces,  after my fix, i can't add prints on figure in ldd, a take a tool, and clicking, but nothing change, i just clicking

What i should to do?

5 hours ago, SylvainLS said:

Yep, I agree with M2m.

You could get inspiration from other projects, like the Linux kernel or Debian: have a period when you accept new parts, and then a freeze period when only fixes are accepted, then release and repeat.  The “rolling release” where you release what’s ready doesn’t work because you’re only you and can’t work on both accepting new parts and preparing the others for release, so you end up with a “never release” where the release is postponed each time a new part is available but needs integration and fixes.

You need to put your foot down on a freeze date, and that goes for yourself too :wink: 

Sounds like a sound advice :)

Different question: What are the most useful parts which are still missing in LDD including the part-packs ?

1 hour ago, M2m said:

Sounds like a sound advice :)

Different question: What are the most useful parts which are still missing in LDD including the part-packs ?

Upcoming 3x7 and 2x3 technic panels would be an awesome addition to complete the technic panels lineup.

1 hour ago, M2m said:

If you’re talking about the list I made a few months ago, here’s an updated list (550 parts instead of 650 :sweet:).

the 20201105 link doesn't work, so for now i'm using the github (with the parts errors)

i found anyway one strange thing about the "35044 plate 4x4 with arch"

is i use 4 of these parts i can make a 6x6 round hole... but if i try to put inside a "11213 plate 6x6 round" it cant be placed... maybe for some ghost collision?

when the 20201105 link will be restored, or if a new version will be released... what i need to do? i must only erase all the file i've previous placed from the github zip files and than place the files of the new pack? (i ask it to not have in future the "unknown categories" with the red question mark)

Anyway, thanks... really thanks a lot for your awesome work! i've tried some other designer software, but for me the best choice is the LDD... sadly never more updated by Lego... so thanks to all who are working to mantain this software "updated"!!!

Edited by Rustinidiel

Added version 20201120: LINK.

This version includes 79 new parts, 17 updated parts, and a new version of the 2020NewPreColoredParts palette!

8 hours ago, Rustinidiel said:

i use 4 of these parts i can make a 6x6 round hole... but if i try to put inside a "11213 plate 6x6 round" it cant be placed... maybe for some ghost collision?

This is fixed in the latest release !

18 hours ago, SylvainLS said:

If you’re talking about the list I made a few months ago, here’s an updated list (550 parts instead of 650 :sweet:).

These are included in the latest release :

• 39613    Plate, Round 3 x 3 Heart
  • 35039    Spider Head and Legs

And this I already finished and uploaded into my github repository:

• 2878    Train Wheel RC Train, Holder
  • 35578    Tire 37 x 14
  • 40066    Door Frame 1 x 6 x 7 Rounded Pillars with Top Arch and Notches
  • 35565    Panel 2 x 6 x 6 with Gothic Arch
  • 38317    Cone Half 4 x 2 x 3
  • 60373    Cylinder Quarter 3 x 3 x 5 with 2 Arch Tops
  • 35473    Plant Flower 4 x 4 Rounded Petals
  • 46342    Plate, Round 6 x 6 Heart
  • 43979    Vehicle, Base 12 x 12 x 1 1/3 with 8 x 4 Recessed Center and 8 Holes
  • 20193    Foam, Plastic Mirror Front and White Paper Backing
Edited by M2m

On 11/19/2020 at 12:57 PM, Funnysh said:

88616 - Kit Fisto Head

Can you make a third colorable surface so that the eyes can be colored differently?

On 11/19/2020 at 12:57 PM, Funnysh said:

87571 - Twilek Head Piece

This one also needs a bit more work to get the correct multi-colors available.

20 hours ago, Zerobricks said:

Upcoming 3x7 and 2x3 technic panels would be an awesome addition to complete the technic panels lineup.

Do you have links to these parts ? Whats their IDs ?

On 11/20/2020 at 12:34 PM, M2m said:

I think Bionicle/constraction parts are welcome as well :)

hi again, thanks for the fixes inside the last release!
i have a noob question... i've started now to "update" my LDD with the new parts... i need to know if using only the latest pack i'll have all the new parts or if i must use all the releases...

6 hours ago, Stephan said:

Can you make a third colorable surface so that the eyes can be colored differently?

This one also needs a bit more work to get the correct multi-colors available.

Now i make riddler , poison ivy hair from batman movie, ghost rider head piece, hand of time, it's already make, but i want to make more in update, 

I have 2 questions

1. How to make printable pieces, i need it to fix some pieces

2. I have a bug, i can't use decoration tool, what i should to do?

22 hours ago, Stephan said:

Added version 20201120: LINK.

This version includes 79 new parts, 17 updated parts, and a new version of the 2020NewPreColoredParts palette!

Amazing, Thanks!!

I created these parts and also a Duplo divider:

• 3011    Duplo, Brick 2 x 4
  • 2302    Duplo, Brick 2 x 3 with Curved Top
  • 40666    Duplo, Plate 2 x 4 x 1/2 (Thick)

Duplo_Devider.png

As far as I understand officially Duplo has a platform id of 100 and follows the divider / maingroupid logic of Lego Systems (i.e. plates in Lego Systems is 215, in Duplo 115, Slopes in Lego is 207, and 107 in Duplo etc.)

I so far only created one MainGroupDevider for Duplo where I put in all the 4 bricks I did so far.

12 hours ago, Funnysh said:

Now i make riddler , poison ivy hair from batman movie, ghost rider head piece, hand of time, it's already make, but i want to make more in update, 

I have 2 questions

1. How to make printable pieces, i need it to fix some pieces

2. I have a bug, i can't use decoration tool, what i should to do?

I think user @zweifuss knows most about decorations.