Anonknee Muss

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 19 Rumors, Speculation and Discussion

I thought the Olivia hair recolour looked similar enough to the hair of the new character from the Frozen 2 trailers. Perhaps it belongs to her and not this series.

2 new torsos leaked! One boy and one girl. The red flannel reminds me of a lumberjack or pajamas even. Not sure if tied to series 19.

There is also a creepy green teddy bear with a drooping eye that looks to be Hidden Side related as well.

Neither of the torsos are new at all. The spring green teddy bear is interesting, though. Definitely has that Hidden Side feel.

If the new teddy bear was just a new color with a beat up feel I’d say it could be part of series 19, but the monogrammed ‘E’ on it makes it feel much more narrative based. Hidden Side does look like a better fit with that in mind. 

1 minute ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Gingerbread Woman first of series 19?

Seeing that she's paired with a male counterpart, I'm thinking they're a part of some promotional set. Or, perhaps we're getting a Gingerbread House as this year's Winter Village set, much like the rejected LEGO Ideas project from way back when??? :oh:

50 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Seeing that she's paired with a male counterpart, I'm thinking they're a part of some promotional set. Or, perhaps we're getting a Gingerbread House as this year's Winter Village set, much like the rejected LEGO Ideas project from way back when??? :oh:

Yeah I thought that afterwards.
BTW I'm quite happy to have her.

Oh boy she looks great! The skirt looks beautiful

Wish she had a new headmold though !

On 7/12/2019 at 1:07 PM, Robert8 said:

Not really. You cant make an evil version of anything. Like there cant be an Evil Crayon Girl, unless its like a black crayon person who only writes profanity

I think I'd prefer that one.

I always thought of gingerbread woman as one of those funny female counterpart figs in the series, like Lady Cyclops and Lady Robot

But seeing her as an actual minifigure is so much cooler than I would thought 

Where did you see the gingerbread woman ? I have quite an interest in her :grin_wub:

Edited by Hippocampe

2 hours ago, Hippocampe said:

Where did you see the gingerbread woman ? I have quite an interest in her :grin_wub:

I saw the gingerbread woman on Instagram (check under #legoleaks). She’s shown alongside a new gingerbread man with a fabulous licorice mustache. Between them being a pair and neither having leg or arm printing I’m suspecting they’ll be part of a Christmas promo. 

Could the Gingerbread-figs also relate to the Shrek universe? Haven't seen the last few movies and spin-offs, but that just came to my mind.

36 minutes ago, julesvincent said:

Could the Gingerbread-figs also relate to the Shrek universe? Haven't seen the last few movies and spin-offs, but that just came to my mind.

No. They look nothing like the ones from Shrek

1 hour ago, julesvincent said:

No prob, it was just a thought I have :) 

A big gingerbread house sounds very nice, though!

Yeah! I can't wait for that!

C'mon LEGO today is 19th. Just the perfect day to reveal this series 

Disney Series 2 was officially revealed on March 20th (Wednesday) so maybe we’ll see them next week?

Love the gingerbread couple. Really looking forward to getting them in whatever set they’re going to be a part of, though I am a little disappointed they aren’t quite as detailed as the CMF version.

The gingerbread woman cookie cutter I have only has a skirt to differentiate it from the gingerbread man. The head is still round. So I can see why they didn’t dedicate a new head mold for her.

3 hours ago, Robert8 said:

I suppose there's still time for them to show them at SDCC.

5 hours ago, K_Tiger said:
8 hours ago, Robert8 said:

I suppose there's still time for them to show them at SDCC.

Seriously, I'm expecting its reveal on August 1st at the earliest, a month before its September release as according to @Zusammengebaut back in January.

2 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

*sighs* You're probably right.

Heh, ya know what'd be awkward, if @Robert8's upcoming Series P debuted the same morning TLG drops Series 19's official images... nervouslaughter1.gif

Looks like 2 figs have leaked; some kind of monster knight and a rainbow bear *huh*