Sign in to follow this  
Bob De Quatre

[MOC] Fort San Juan

Nice contribution. The whole setup must look awesome! Is there a video to watch where we can see the moving parts on the rollercoaster pieces? Would be nice!

Thats a very beautiful fort! I especially like the window shaping, multiple levels, walkways and piers and the roofing. What a great display! :pir-sweet:

I agree this looks quite well done indeed and I would love to see a video of the whole display as well...  I'm assuming that's a gold train running the track? 

Thanks guys. Sadly I just have a short video of the display, and a video of a test run I did at home:

Woow, this walking thing is awesome!!! It's so intresting how this mechanism works.

The fortress is beautiful , I like it's style and feel of southern sea adventure :)

Great build !

But the "walking" train is the best ! I wouldn't expect to see a walking train ever !

Great idea to make the train fit perfectly upon those tricky rails (For my own boat-train, I'l stick to classic rails) !

Great fortress and overall a great build ! Bravo !

Great fort. I like the colour scheme overall. I especially love the roof and the ride.

Where was this display presented?

A stylish, but still functional fort. Hard to come by these days. It's also refreshing to see a MOC done with modern pieces (not to throw shade on anybody with old-style hinges.) 

I especially like the torn-away colors recessed into the wall. Genius!

MAC